3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 22:28:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva climbs atop her Shiny Galarian Rapidash. The equine has little experience with a rider. She stirs uncomfortably below the doctor as he takes the reins in hand, “Easy there, girl,” Eva coos, patting the Rapidash on the side of the neck. Eva might be the one falling this time around. Last time they scaled Mt. Chimney, this time they would trace a trail up Mt. Pyre. Eva is determined to find more Unown for her little growing flock, “Thanks for coming with me, Melody! How have you been doing?” she hasn’t had the opportunity to speak with the gym leader since Sootopolis or her capture by Rocket. Eva also hadn’t been able to meet Coballion. She has spent quite some time with its fellow Sword of Justice, Virizion. ’s companion liked apples, so she just assumed Coballion would too, “I brought an apple for you if you want it,” she addresses Coballion with a smile, tossing the fruit towards the pokemon.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 6:44:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

This time around Melody found a much more suitable riding partner this time around. She was invited by Eva again to go out horse riding...does Cobalion count as a horse? She wasn't entirely sure but she'd keep that thought to herself in case it's one that could upset him. [break][break]

She was still a bit unsteady at riding Pokémon like this but she had recently got a bit more practice with her new partner. "I've been as alright as I can be!" she explained. "Before you ask, yes. It's true I don't remember anything from my time with rocket." she said as it was the only subject a lot of people now a days liked to talk about. [break][break]

She slowly began to grow numb to it, being asked about it over and over and talking about it made it easier and easier. [break][break]

Cobalion looked over at Eva's offer of an apple and stared at it, his expression remaining unchanged. The apple fell to the floor as he continued to stare at the apple that he was offered. "It's fine cobalion you can eat it. She's nice." she said patting him on the side to let him know that it's ok. Cobalion's face stared at the apple before eventually leaning down to eat the apple and nodding it's head at eva. "God you're so cautious."

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 23:25:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WYNAUT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 18:33:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Cobalion has a certain aire to it that makes it difficult to ignore. Eva finds herself constantly glancing towards the pokemon, as if she’s expecting something. Despite the regal demeanor, it does seem to be quite anxious. Being the doctor she is, she’s quite hyper-aware of behavior cues. She doesn’t push too far, she’d let the pokemon come to her in due time. Even if it took a couple meetings. Eating the apple was a good start though, so she smile brightly before gently encouraging the Rapidash forward.

Eva casts a glance back at Melody, “I wasn’t going to ask but . . . that’s very interesting,” she wonders if a power psychic-type like Mew could jog her memory. If Rocket’s involved, though, she probably doesn’t want to remember what happened.

She shifts to a topic she’s better suited to converse on, “How are you and Cobalion adjusting?” bonding is what she really means. She’s had her doubts over and Virizion. It’s hard to trust the pokemon when it’s intentions are unknown. Eva is starting to warm up to the idea that she means well.

Mint accidnelty STOMPS over a baby Wynaut that cries out, “Oh! Mint, watch where you’re going,” she scolds, dropping a pokeball to catch the baby. She’ll need to heal that up before releasing it.

Catching Wynaut
-1 Premier balls

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 7:06:05 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She wasn't going to ask? Well Melody had just assumed she would like everyone around her was. Damn she felt kind of bad. "Sorry It's just like the first thing some people keep asking me." she said scratching the back of her head. [break][break]

The conversation the moved on over to the subject of her and Cobalion's relationship. "It's going pretty well. However we do have very different personalities." she tells her "He seems to only care about Pokemon's safety unless it's my own." Melody lets out a small sigh "Which I guess for the most part is fine? I just wish I knew if he had a reason or experience that lead to that." [break][break]

"However one thing we can agree on is that if someone's mistreating a Pokemon he and I simply wont stand for it, right bud?" she said patting him on his side. [break][break]

Pokemon were so mysterious. [break][break]

For example, why would a yamask suddenly leap out and scare Melody off of Cobalion? It's own entertainment. Melody screamed as she fell off cobalion and landed on her ass again "Is it always gonna be a theme that I fall off a my Pokémon when you're nearby Eva?" she chuckled as she seemed alright for the most part. Cobalion however was not amused, using scary face on the Yamask causing it to almost shit it's nonexistent pants and be stunned. [break][break]

Melody decided to spare it cobalion's gaze and lobbed a pokeball at it to capture it. "He also seems to be able to do that." she mentions scratching the back of her head and awkwardly chuckling.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Capturing yamask

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 0:08:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESTS CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WOOD HAMMER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SIMPLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WONDER ROOM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 8:24:11 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She was lucky that the little guy went down easy and didn't fight back with a will-o-wisp or something like that. That move always gave her the heeby jeebys. She stood up and dusted the dirt off of her clothes. "Lord, these ghost pokemon LOVE to scare me." she frowned as she put her hands on her hips. "Ghost types love to pull pranks like this on me all the time." she tells both cobalion and . It was then that a little Elgym popped up from one of the nearby tree and was afraid. [break][break]

She tilted her head "Don't worry lil bud, we're not gonna hurt ya! I just wanna take ya home with me!" she told it as she completely missed the fact that a little phantump was haunting her. She lobbed a pokeball at the elygem as Will-o-wisps continued to float around her from the phantump and Cobalion shot a scary face at it to force the phantump to knock it off.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Capturing elygem

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 22:24:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Much like their previous horseback adventure, Melody takes a tumble as a result of the ghost-type giving her a good scare. The Galarian Rapidash rears up, nearly throwing Eva off as well. Surprisingly, she’s able to hold on tight, soothing the horse with a pat on the neck, “Whoa there, take it easy, Mint,” With a hefty snort, the fairy-type settles, casting a warning look towards the Phantump that floats their way. The little phantom pauses and turns to high tail it out of there quickly.

“Are you ok, Melody?” Eva asks with sincere concern, peering over her shoulder as the Gym Leader tosses a pokeball at the Elygem. She seems ok if she’s back to catching pokemon.

Skipping!
-1 Premier balls

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 8:33:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOUBLADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE ELGYEM!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Horse Girls [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:27:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE DOUBLADE FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND