part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 1:53:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He looked up at Rowan, locking eyes with him as he spoke up again. His words send another flash of emotion through him. He’s confused and its obvious that he is. Mint swallowed, but nevertheless quietly followed as instructed. As they left the house, he closed the door behind him and stuck close to the Beast. One of those names he didn’t recognize, but he know Chu-e. Kanto huh. He’d only heard about it, seen vague news reports while roaming. Rumor has it that Kanto had been one of the most brutal conflicts in recent history. An entire region that belonged to a crime organization. It sent millions into chaos. [break][break]

In some sense, he’d been right. They hadn’t thought him ready to kill, to end someone’s life. He doesn’t know how to feel, still reeling from the whirlwind of emotions from the incident. “Does…does it get easier, you think?” he asked, grimacing as he looked at his boss. “Taking on our burdens, I mean. Does it wash some of the blood away…or make it hurt less?” Because things like this were easier when you protecting somebody, no matter who it was right? “I’m sorry.” [break][break]

He shoved his hands in his jacket pocket, looking over the water like Rowan. “I-…I don’t think I’ll ever understand you. But I wish I could…if only to help you.” How heavy were his shoulders? How many people did he plan to spare? He couldn’t know, couldn’t understand. His head was spinning at just the thought of shooting one person. But multiples? To spare others the same agony? “Thanks. I don’t know how often you hear it.” He snickered weakly, eyes still on the water ahead.

[break][break]

+ | notes [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 14:09:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I’m not sure it ever does get easier, but you learn to handle it.” A soft sigh escaped his lips, a moment of weakness in the hardened facade he’d attempted to present to Mint. “Alcohol helps.” Rowan chuckled softly, crossing both arms over his chest. Coping didn’t come easy most days, but there were moments of clarity where his path in life was clear, every once in a blue moon.

“Don’t worry about me, Mint. This is a game of survival, you look out for yourself first and foremost.” Amber eyes glanced at them out of the corner of his eye, his expression stern once more. “Not everyone is like me, there are people in Team Rocket that will attempt to exploit your weaknesses, use you as a stepping stone for their own ascension. Be careful who you trust, alright?”

Their appreciation meant more than they knew, but he didn’t know how to accept it at face value at this point. In return, he’d look out for them and make sure that what happened to that woman in Gavin's office didn’t happen to Mint. The last thing he wanted was their corpse on his hands, another death he could have prevented.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 5:51:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He looked over at , letting out a small snicker at the suggestion. He wasn’t a drinker, really. Then he remembered the two swigs of liquor he’d downed back in the little interrogation house. Oh. Perhaps that would become his slippery slope. He needed to make a note of that. Later though. Despite his words, he received another lesson. This time about loyalty? Self-preservation maybe. “Ah…I see.” He said frowning a little. always said loyalty to Rocket above all else…but I guess he meant a cause, not people.” The grunt said, trying to explain himself. [break][break]

Mint considered himself an excellent judge of character, but perhaps he was naïve. It’s why he relied so heavily on Chu-e and Jayden. Still, he turned to look at Rowan once more, nodding in understanding. “Understood. I’ll make sure to remember that.” Careful who you trust. Perhaps this was a sign he wasn’t really a grunt anymore. He didn’t recall worrying about this when he’d first joined, though perhaps that had something to do with Wren taking care of him and guiding him on who to trust and who to avoid in Rocket. [break][break]

“Um…should I expect more assignments like this?” he asked, speaking up after a long silence. The real question was…should be worried he was being watched?

[break][break]

+ | notes [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 1:58:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Exactly like this? No.” Rowan glanced at Mint from the corner of his eye, crossing his arms over his chest. “I’m going to prepare you, though.” Perhaps this was one of the few benevolent acts he could commit as a Beast of Team Rocket, to build the mental and physical endurance of those who were still innocent to the ways of the world. “Hoenn isn’t a world of blacks and whites, we exist in shades of gray that the rest of the world couldn’t comprehend. We do what we must for the freedom we deserve, no matter the personal toll.”

Words echoed in his mind, ones that had been spoken by in the past. “There will be a time when you kill someone, and that person won’t always be a pedophile, or a murderer, or anyone else who deserves it. That person could be someone just like you and me, fighting for their survival or their own beliefs. Do you think you’ll be able to live with that?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 0:29:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Oh. Oh he was deifnitely goign to 'kill' some more people wasn't he? He swallowed hard trying not to look too apprehensive for a path he'd made the conscious choice to follow. Chu-e had said it'd be harder than most. He'd also said he thought Mint could do it. He looked back at Rowan. Personal freedom huh? Mint could get with that. He had been for the past few years anyway. Maybe it had been an eventuality that he'd end up in Rocket. [break][break]

"Survival and loyalty then." Perhaps his friend had failed to mention that on account of it being implied. Jayden couldn't die. His fighting was instinctual. Even if things went to shit he'd find a way out. Mint had to be like that too. Especially when he already held an obvious disadvantage against everyone he'd met so far. [break][break]

He paused, not wanting to say anything out loud. He was weak. Everything he said sounded insincere. Even still, he'd beeN asked a question and he might as well voice the goal he was working towards. "If it's either them or me...? I think I'm selfish enough to pick me." Mint had always been a selfish creature, and if the stakes were raised and it was his life or another's? He'd pick his own 10/10. He'd survived giving up his life once before, he might as well scrap to cling to this one as long as possible. "I'll...I'll figure out how to cope after it happens. I think. I'd have to." he added with a shrug. Did he even have the mental fortitude to withstand that? He didn't know. He wouldn't know until he was holding a gun in his hand again.

[break][break]

+ | notes [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 13:11:33 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Just keep that in mind, that's all.” Rowan wasn’t about to pretend he really knew what it was like to take a human life, but murdering a Pokémon was traumatic enough that he imagined the feeling was similar. “Go home.” Zipping up his jacket, Rowan stepped over and placed a hand on Mint’s shoulder. “You did good, get some rest.” A small nod of acknowledgement was given, approval in the amber eyes of the Beast.

“I’ll be contacting you soon for more training, and I can’t promise it won’t be more intense.” He stepped away as he spoke, raising a hand and offering a wave of departure. There wasn’t anything more that needed to be said, he knew that he’d done enough damage for one day, Mint needed some time to come to grips with what his life was about, now.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 6:22:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
History Repeats [C]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 2:57:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A FINNEON HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FRENZY PLANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS! (GEOMANCY)