awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 13:05:41 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
this is the shape

[attr=class,lyric2]
and the point of the tooth

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
nothing has ever lived that will not die

[attr=class,bulk][break]The passing of time brought with it many things, though always more questions than answers. The feet that carried Derek towards the arena were heavy with uncertainty, but stepped forth regardless. His ambitions were clear, and perhaps right now, that was all that mattered.

[break][break]

"You don't seem too well." Alexei's injured state is apparent, which is no real news. It's more a blunt remark that Derek makes wishing to convey he wished that weren't the case. Even so, it was alright if his words were to offend. "Care to tell me why that is?" They'd never had many chances to converse as fellow gym leaders. Alexei manned his station longer than most anyone. Derek's reign, on the other hand, was perhaps the most short-lived of them all.

[break]
[break]
tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]
GYM CHALLENGE (TRADITIONAL)

FORTREE CITY GYM

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 21:47:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Long story,” was what he replied, initially.

He was still stuck in the wheelchair, and since a certain someone didn’t keep track of how long sixty days was, he had to do some mental juggling and had to count and recount…

“Would you believe me if I told you that my body’s being a piece of shit right now and is taking longer to heal as compared to everyone else?” he said casually, wondering if the other would dwell on what he’d said just now.

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 0:38:13 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
this is the shape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Although the stars didn't seem to align in Alexei's favor, there were still things that couldn't be broken. "Sometimes the spirit heals quicker than the body, y'know?" Or perhaps it never had to heal to begin with.

[break][break]

"By the way, whose everybody else?" Derek was very much out of the loop. With everything going to shit and worse since before he came back to Hoenn, there were too many catastrophes to keep track of. Thankfully he couldn't recall of anyone being so hurt during the raid on Mt. Chimney, but the same couldn't be said for Sootopolis. Or some of the other incidents that had been going on, which Derek wasn't all that familiar with.

[break]
[break]
tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]

FORTREE CITY GYM

template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 17:35:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“A lot of gyms changed hands, I’m surprised it’s only recently that the leaders had solidified and became more—permanent, so to speak,” he remarked.

There had been many changes, Gyms passing through hands; various appointments coming and going—only recently did everything seem to stabilize and actually take form.

“I think the only ones you’d know about who are still around, or at least managed to meet are and , if my memory is correct,” he added.

There were—just so many changes. He also remembered how used to be the leader for Rustboro, how was Noah’s predecessor in Verdanturf, miss Francie over at Petalburg with the maze walls… and then he also remembered , with the greenhouse down at Mauville.

“Some of the former leaders were promoted to higher positions, like and , but of course you already know about that,” he added.

So many changes, really.

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 16:00:03 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
this is the shape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Yeah, time will do that." Time, as well as hardship. They withered away at the league, little by little. Thankfully, as Alex mentioned, things were starting to shape up around here. Although...

[break][break]

"Some of these names are actually new to me. At least, as far as being gym leaders goes. What's all about? I saw her at 's dinner after the Sootopolis takeover. She seemed...I guess the word I'd use is sharp." Not necessarily in the traditional sense, however. While he'd no doubt of her wit, it was her tongue that seemed lethal.

[break][break]

While being part of the league didn't dictate you be friends with one another, it was still unsavory the way Katherine spoke to her peers. Her closeness to Fernando's seat at the table was, without a doubt, something he'd taken notice of as well.

[break][break]

" also has me thinking. They might've taken up the mantle while I was...distracted from my duties. Or perhaps after. I'd have to check the records to know for sure. It's all kind of a blur to me." Finally circling back to why they were both here, Derek's fingers toyed with one of the two orbs at his waist. "So how do we wanna do this? One pokemon? Two? I like two."

[break]
[break]
tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]

FORTREE CITY GYM

template by punki

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 7:59:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, her?”

He hummed a few moments.

Asides from the fact that she enjoyed a dirty martini, he chuckled softly.

“She deals with… Ghost-types,” he remarked idly. Unless Derek was sharp enough to notice that he’d had to gather his thoughts first before blurting out her specialization, he hoped the other didn’t notice.

And then it was down to business.

“Two on two, first down two Pokémon wins?” he offered. The last time he’d had a 2 on 2 match was with . He wondered how the young man was doing now.

“Let’s get started, I don’t want to keep you too long.”

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 3:42:19 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Ghost types, huh? That might've explained her particular demeanor towards others, or the presence of such callous. Regardless, the gym leader was right. That wasn't what Derek ranger was here for. "Fine by me."

What was once a single pokeball in his hand became two, held between splayed fingers before being lobbed out into the arena. "C'mon out you two. And remember, this isn't a warm-up. We're here to prove we deserve his badge." Pointing towards the male who was seated in a wheelchair, the mixed expressions of Derek's team was comical, to say the least. Though while Crota seemed to think little of Alexei, Randal seemed to realize only the strong would cling to their seat of power in such a state.

Cracking it's neck and the fingers of all four hands, Machamp is first to step forward. Derek's Grimmsnarl is next, though it doesn't seem quite as enthusiastic...
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 15:50:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Two Pokémon—one familiar, the other not so much…

And they were heavy-hitters too.

Well, it was time for him to bring out his own heavy-hitters as well! It was rare for him to keep his Gyarados in a Pokéball, however he had to do it for the other Pokémon’s safety—and a burst of red light revealed Hera, the Gyarados.

The other one came flying in—before settling on his shoulder.

It was Sam.

A Gyarados and a Toucannon against a Machamp and a Grimmsnarl.

If it was a battle he wanted, it was a battle he was going to get!

“You get the first move!”

After he’d said that, the Toucannon let out a singular, piercing shriek—thankfully Alexei was already immune to it—and that brought out the entire population of other Toucannon and Trumbeak to come alight around the perimeter, some flying in the air; everyone was going to watch…

Gyarados and Toucannon are on the field!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
dust in the wind [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 16:20:47 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Not one to slouch during battle, Derek is quick to issue commands. Likewise, his pokemon relishes in the opportunity to go on the offensive. "Randal, lights out for the big guy!" A firm nod by the Machamp, and it's off to deliver a Dynamic Punch to the face of Gyarados. It's one of his signature moves to kick off a battle.

"Crota, look for a weak spot on the little one!" Promptly observing the Toucannon perched on Alexei, the Grimmsnarl hatches a Nasty Plot to hit the opponent where it would hurt most.

TL;DR
Machamp [No Guard]

Grimmsnarl [Prankster]

ooc
      I plan to use the roll feature for status effects that only have a chance of doing so. Dynamic Punch's rate is 100% so I would like it to be that way, since confusion doesn't always manifest in a beneficial manner either. Lastly, stats don't exist in the traditional sense, so I assume buffs like Nasty Plot that are for Special Atk in the games simply buff overall. At least, I've flavored it that way. Lmk if we should think of something else!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
      he / him / his
      thirty
      december 22
      Mistralton, Unova
      homosexual demiromantic
      fortree gym leader
      gym leader
      חקל דמא
      awards
      5,045 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @alexei
      Alexei Ivanov
      dust in the wind [gym]
      POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 16:35:52 GMT
      Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Multiple beady eyes were watching as the two Pokémon on the other side of the field started to move; and for some reason the Toucannon refused to leave his…

“Oh, no. Sam. Really? was all he would say, before looking down. “You know I can’t fully stand yet, but… with some adjustments—”

The Toucannon let out a singular squawking noise, the warning for the Gyarados to get back as Alexei himself got into position, the avian resting its claws on his shoulders as he held onto the Pokémon—and took aim.

Without so much as a warning, the Toucannon then launched a Beak Blast attack, with Alexei anchoring himself as best as he could to sustain the recoil of the attack as it screamed across the arena, headed at the Machamp—

While the Gyarados let out a bellowing roar, before blasting a powerful Hydro Pump at the incoming attacker!

Gyarados used Hydro Pump!
      Toucannon used Beak Blast like a rocket launcher!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
      he/him
      twenty-eight
      october 20th
      blackthorn city, johto
      heterosexual
      ranger
      ex-gym leader
      missing no.
      5'11" height
      5'11" height
      awards
      1,361 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @derek
      DEREK HOFFMAN
      dust in the wind [gym]
      POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 13:57:37 GMT
      DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
      Troubling as Alexei's approach may be, it wasn't unexpected. Picking out the weak link, he promptly ordered his pokemon to deal with it. The flashy Beak Blast and point blank Hydro Pump were more than enough to floor Randal, who didn't shake it off like he normally might.

"Crota, one more time!" The Grimmsnarl nods, gathering it's power further. In the meantime, Derek was able to give his Machamp a much needed boost. "Sorry, but you don't get to sit this one out." Rolling back the cuff of his jacket, Derek reveals a mega stone that begins to resonate with one lodged in the Machamp's belt...

Hit that bird with your Rock Blast!" This eruption of power allowed the Machamp to gain it's footing once again, this time coming at the gym leader's pokemon much stronger than before. The rocks that pelted them were many and cumbersome, though still unlikely to be enough to deal a definitive blow just yet.

TL;DR
      MachampMEGA [No Guard]

Grimmsnarl+2 [Prankster]
          close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
          he / him / his
          thirty
          december 22
          Mistralton, Unova
          homosexual demiromantic
          fortree gym leader
          gym leader
          חקל דמא
          awards
          5,045 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @alexei
          Alexei Ivanov
          dust in the wind [gym]
          POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 17:07:00 GMT
          Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now that the wack-ass, crazy Toucannon had fired off his best attack—well, will you look at that!

Several rocks were coming in, hurtling, screaming towards where the two were. A few moments later, the avian took off, before letting rip with a terribly loud Screeching noise that shook the battlefield.

In the Gyarados’s defense—well, much as he wanted to go on the offensive he was backed into a wall.

And boy that was not a fun wall!

An equally-loud roar came rippling from the Gyarados’s maw, before it launched another Hydro Pump in defense; shattering some of the incoming rocks—but not all—one of the two would have to take the hit at some point!

The air was getting supercharged, and there was no way in hell the Gyarados (or the Toucannon) were going to take this lying down.

Gyarados used Hydro Pump!
          Toucannon used Screech!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
          he/him
          twenty-eight
          october 20th
          blackthorn city, johto
          heterosexual
          ranger
          ex-gym leader
          missing no.
          5'11" height
          5'11" height
          awards
          1,361 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @derek
          DEREK HOFFMAN
          dust in the wind [gym]
          POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 12:53:52 GMT
          DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
          Fleeing from the attacks, the Toucannon that would normally find a sense of safety in the air is far from it. Machamp would quickly continue his pursuit, dodging the Hydro Pump and meeting the foe mid-air with a brutal Ice Punch[NO GUARD] aimed to force it back down.

Grimmsnarl had been there, ready to deliver a second Ice Punch like a batter in baseball, leaving the Gyarados or Alexei to play catch...

pHyhzApU

TL;DR
          Machamp+MEGA [No Guard]
          Ice Punch vs. Toucannon!
          Grimmsnarl+2 [Prankster]
          Ice PunchSUCCESSFUL FREEZE vs. Toucannon!
          ·
          close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
          he / him / his
          thirty
          december 22
          Mistralton, Unova
          homosexual demiromantic
          fortree gym leader
          gym leader
          חקל דמא
          awards
          5,045 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @alexei
          Alexei Ivanov
          dust in the wind [gym]
          POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 19:28:51 GMT
          Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Toucannon had taken perch on the Gyarados’s head, and while Sam didn’t like being so far away from Alexei, was there even a choice in the matter right now?

Seeing that the Machamp wasn’t going to let up with the attack, the Gyarados reared up and roared, before attempting a powerful blast of wind via a gale-force Hurricane at the incoming Fighting-type; an attempt to block the incoming attack—however there was still another problem and that was the other Pokémon that was headed their way—

A loud squawking noise erupted from the Toucannon, before another Beak Blast came hurtling from the avian’s beak, superheated blast of heated air that went screaming at the Grimmsnarl.

Gyarados used Hurricane!
          Toucannon used Beak Blast!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
          he/him
          twenty-eight
          october 20th
          blackthorn city, johto
          heterosexual
          ranger
          ex-gym leader
          missing no.
          5'11" height
          5'11" height
          awards
          1,361 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @derek
          DEREK HOFFMAN
          dust in the wind [gym]
          POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 10:23:33 GMT
          DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
          Regardless of the Hurricane, the (No Guard)Machamp pierces through the viscious winds and delivers on it's promise—though not so soon as to prevent the BEAK BLAST, which made it's mark due to the HURRICANE delaying the Machamp's approach.

Derek's Grimmsnarl is sent tumbling back a ways, digging into the floor with it's claws and rising up to stand with the Machamp once more. They both look to their trainer...

"Well don't stop now—Attack!" Pointing towards the Toucannon, Derek is quick to command the Mega-Machamp first. "And shoot that bird out of the sky!" Likewise, another series of Randal's ROCK BLAST came racing towards the Toucannon.

The Grimmsnarl, on the other hand, was tasked with the Gyarados. An appropriately timed ASSURANCE would definitely keep it from getting too comfortable.

TL;DR
          Machamp+MEGA [No Guard]
          Rock Blast vs. Toucannon!
          Grimmsnarl+2 [Prankster]
          AssuranceDoubled Via Beak Blast & +2 Nasty Plot vs. Gyarados!