TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 17:24:16 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

For a place so close to a city of lights and endless clamour, it was a peaceful silence that overtook the small beach in Route 118. Quiet, isolated, desolate, or at least that’s the way it would have seemed to anyone who only cared about people’s presence.
[break][break]
Lia had come to know differently, and as she sat upon warm sand, she could hear it clearly: the rustling of leaves indicating pokémon moving around nearby, the splashing of a Magikarp jumping out of the water, the cry of a Wingull, the hooting of a Decidueye perched upon a low branch nearby...
[break][break]
That last one was her own pokémon, of course.
[break][break]
”Do you think they’ll hatch anytime soon? We’ll run out of sunlight at this rate.”
[break][break]
With the question, she turned to the man besides her, a soft smile being offered. Waiting for Tirtouga eggs to hatch. Not the most exciting ranger mission out there, but a nice one nevertheless, especially when in good company.
[break][break]
Up above, a sunset painted the skies in warm shades.
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

pace :3
he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 20:09:17 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]
[attr="class","parigidw"]

It was a beautiful day, honestly, and the setting made it even more so. Tucked away beside Mauville like a private little beach that seemed all-but abandoned next to the big city, aside from the pokémon that called it home.[break][break]

Pace wasn't one to shy away from cities, mind you - he may be a ranger, but he was also, some may say, a party boy. In his own words, he'd just call it confidence and extroversion, but others might call it him being a dumb jock who never really grew out of keg stands.[break][break]

With Shep asleep on his lap, feeling her soft feathers between his fingers as he mindlessly petted her back, Pace watched the sand for a second. He definitely wouldn't be able to do this - at least, not so easily - once she evolved up to the size of an Unfezant. If she evolved, that was. She'd been relatively comfortable as a Pidove for the last, like... twenty years.[break][break]

"Mm. I think so? Unless they all decide to come out at night. Why, you bored of me already?" He grinned at his compatriot sat beside him, the young ranger he'd hung out with quite a few times before now - sometimes on missions, sometimes not. "I'm sure there's something we can do to pass the time"[break][break]

It was said innocently, obviously.

[attr="class","parigidtag"]

[attr="class","parigidpokes"]

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 10:25:30 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

If she took the time to think back, Lia would have laughed at how much her life had changed in the past few months. At how she had gone from spending her afternoons reading through towers of books at poorly-lit libraries and carefully curating items for museums to doing things like this; to spending hours sitting at a beach for the sole sake of protecting some newly hatched pokémon.
[break][break]
She hadn’t become a ranger to do this sort of thing, and yet, in truth, she had come to truly enjoy it.
[break][break]
Even when her companions said ridiculous thing.
[break][break]
”Pace.” A light and gentle shove, rolling her eyes, and yet, it was rosy hues that coloured her cheeks in a way that was so very obvious even under fading sunlight. Lia also hadn’t become a ranger to do this sort of thing, but as she had come to learn, they weren’t mutually exclusive. So, she looked at him, gold gaze meeting gold, and an eyebrow quirked as a simple question left her glossy lips:
[break][break]
”What do you have in mind?”
[break][break]
It was said innocently, obviously.

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 19:24:09 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"You're blushing"[break][break]

It would've been criminal for him not to point it out, you see. Those rosy cheeks were as precious as pearls, to him, and shone even in the half-dusk as it started to creep across the horizon.[break][break]

He beamed at her shove and rubbed at his arm "Tsk, ow. You might've bruised me - I'm very delicate, you know"[break][break]

Gold on gold for a moment, creased in a smile. "I'm not sure I'd be allowed to say. Right in front of the baby?" He gestured with his head down to the sleeping Pidove, who cooed in her sleep like little snores.[break][break]

"If I told you what I had in mind you might pinch me" He laughed. Luckily, Lia was not just a fellow ranger but a friend - Pace knew he could flirt and have a little fun. And if things went well, he knew they would be fine to share a night together, too, and still keep that friendship. Pace may be a hoe, but to him? Someone like Lia was more than just a quick fuck. For someone who shied away from love, Pace was full to the brim with it for his friends.

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 1:22:22 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Yeah, I wonder why.”
[break][break]
It really wasn’t fair at all.
[break][break]
How else was she supposed to react when a good-looking guy blatantly said things like those to her? It was to be expected, because this was the way Pace had been since she had first met him, but that still didn’t change the fact that words like those would probably always make her heart race. It made her feel wanted, it made her feel liked, even if she knew well that if Pace held any love for her, it was only that of a friend.
[break][break]
Perhaps that’s exactly why she enjoyed his company so much; because she knew what he wanted, because she knew what to expect, because there was no room left to wonder about if there might be something else. It was a nice change of pace (quite literally, in this case).
[break][break]
’Grow up, Lia, life is not a fairytale. This is the only thing anyone will ever want from you, nothing else.’
[break][break]
This was also something she had learned.
[break][break]
”I wouldn’t have pinched you, but I might just do it now that you brought it up.” A smirk tugged at her lips as she pushed aside all those thoughts that could have easily ruined her mood, and before saying anything else, she allowed herself to gently lean against him. ”Too bad the baby is taking the spot on your lap, hm?~”
[break][break]
Instead of looking at him, she looked at the sand, ever-aware of their actual reasons to be together at this beach on an afternoon like this one.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 13:41:24 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

As she leant against him, Pace laughed and put an arm around her shoulder.[break][break]

"I could think of something else I'd rather take her place"

While his mind may have wandered slightly from the actual reason for their being there - and who could blame him, after all, when asked to pass time alone with a beautiful young lady like Lia? - he also made sure to keep his gaze on the sand every now and then, watching for any disruption or any little turtles poking their heads up.[break][break]

"Are you a beach person, Lia?" He asked as he moved his gaze to her. "We should go catch some sun sometime - without babysitting duties, I mean. You know - couple of fruity drinks, catching a tan..."
[break][break]

Pace was the sun baby to end all sun babies. The warmth and the heat powered him up like a new set of batteries. He struggled with the cold - probably the reason he chose to train as a ranger here, in Hoenn, of all places. The tropical weather was much more welcoming than the cold of Sinnoh.[break][break]

"I'll take you on holiday someday to Alola" He grinned.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 12:34:26 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

If only for a moment, she allowed herself to imagine it; to be carried away by the thought of a nice beach at one of Alola’s islands. Turquoise waters, white sands, fruity drinks, the warmth of the sun, and him by her side. It sounded perfect, and because it did, Lia scolded herself for thinking as much. The last thing she needed was to imagine romantic moments like those, to fantasize about what would never be even if he was not the person with whom she would have liked to share things like those...
[break][break]
Men were full of empty promises, and she didn’t need to fall for Pace’s too.
[break][break]
Especially not when she knew what his actual intentions were when saying those words.
[break][break]
”Ha. I am, yeah. That sounds really nice… Have you ever been to Alola?” Despite knowing, she still played along; she still smiled, she still stayed close, she still allowed him to hold her, and she still relished in his company. Because it was comfortable. Because it made her feel wanted. Was it wrong of her to want to be wanted?
[break][break]
As if a strange answer to her question, something shifted in the sand, a small newly hatched Tirtouga emerging from it and beginning to slowly head towards the waves. A newborn pokémon with so much left to learn and so much growth left to do… vulnerable.
[break][break]
”Oh! Look at that!” She smiled brightly at the sight, knowing her Decidueye was keeping an eye on things from above.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 18:45:47 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

In his mind's eye, he could see Alola clear as day. He'd never been there, but he'd always wanted to. Eyes closed and one arm around Lia, he could practically smell the salt on the sea, feel the sand between his feet. Nevermind that he could, actually, in real life, smell the sea and feel the sand. Don't ruin his immersion.[break][break]

"I haven't, but it'd be a nice adventure. We could go hiking up the mountains, or hang out in the jungle. There's loads to do - I was considering it before deciding on Hoenn. Good thing I chose to go here, though, huh?" He smirked, taking a moment to tuck a strand of her fair hair behind a fair ear.[break][break]

"You know, Lia-"[break][break]

And then turtles began to hatch.[break][break]

He wasn't annoyed, though, like some dudebro might be - sure, he was about to make a move, but how could he not smile at the birth of new life? One little Tirtouga, tinier than his palm, digging out of the sand and instinctively knowing to move to the ocean, to move ahead into life; and then another. Two more little sleepy heads roused from underneath the sand, taking a moment in the setting sun and then heading for the soft shoreline.[break][break]

That everything in their life came to this - that the stars aligned to make sure that these babies were laid and hatched in the perfect position, that they knew how to live without ever being taught. It was pretty amazing.[break][break]

"...Wow"

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 16:14:13 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She tried her best not to let his words carry her away, she tried her best to stay grounded and to remember the actual reasons why they were at this beach together. But, he reached for her and her heart skipped a beat; a fair strand of hair tucked behind a fair ear, gold eyes meeting gold, words that left her wanting more…
[break][break]
”...Yes?”
[break][break]
And then the Tirtouga began to hatch. Only one at first, then a couple, and then en masse.
[break][break]
That too took her breath away, but in a much different way. It made her smile, leaning against Pace as they watched the newborn pokémon instinctively make their way towards the water.
[break][break]
It was amazing.
[break][break]
”Sometimes I think that these are the moments that make it all worth it, you know?”
[break][break]
And then, as if to answer his previous question, her next words were a whisper – one as if a secret meant only for him:
[break][break]
”I’m glad you chose to come to Hoenn, Pace.”
[break][break]
Glad they met.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 16:31:39 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"I know exactly what you mean"[break][break]

And he did, really. Pace may have been an asshole who focused on his dick before considering most anything else in the world, but he had a beating heart behind all that douchebaggery that swelled at the sight of the babies making their way to the shoreline. That same heart never intended to hurt anyone, either - entirely unaware just how he was holding Lia's emotions in his hand. He was aware indeed that he had her won over, but never aware enough to think that he might genuinely hurt someone's feelings by playing with them like toys.[break][break]

If he had been aware of Lia's anxieties, of her troubles, of her fears... he might have played with her a little more gently. Fragile glass in his hand - when he loses interest and drops it too suddenly, it could easily smash into a thousand little pieces.[break][break]

He looked back to her as she spoke again, reading her meaning in her words and her face, the sincere quiet of her voice.[break][break]

"Lia."[break][break]

Glass never knows that it'll shatter until it's too late.[break][break]

"Can I kiss you?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 21:49:51 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

If Lia had any fatal flaws, it may have just been the way she so clearly wore her emotions upon her sleeve. Always so very obvious, so very transparent, as if she truly were made out of glass through which anyone could easily see.
[break][break]
She was happy, so a soft and gentle smile tugged at her lips.
[break][break]
Her heart raced, so rosy hues coloured her cheeks.
[break][break]
The Tirtouga kept her distracted for a moment, but it was soon enough that her thoughts returned to him; to the fact that she was leaning against him, to the way he held her close, to the setting sun, the gentle waves, and the beach. It was perfect. It was romantic. It was like a scene out of a movie.
[break][break]
Her name was whispered like a promise, so she looked at him again, gold eyes meeting gold one more time.
[break][break]
What was it that they said about all that glitters?
[break][break]
”Yeah, you can.”
[break][break]
But that’s the thing about a heart of glass, isn’t it? It can so easily shatter; drop it and it breaks.
[break][break]
He wasn't the one who has a hold of hers, so why did he still get to play with it all the same?
[break][break]
Was it so wrong of her to want to be wanted?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 22:17:43 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

Ah, gold. So beautiful, so sought after. A high boiling point, as such it can cope with so much. But still so soft, so delicate. [break][break]

Pace puts a hand on her chin and tilts her face to better fit his own, a movement done a thousand times before to a thousand different faces. So perfect, like he had studied romance like a doctor studies medicine, like he had a degree in falling in love. The scene around them could have melted away, turned to void - Pace paid it no attention. Everything, for now, was Lia and the sweetness that surrounded her.[break][break]

Lips met lips, softly at first. She was like porcelain, clear as glass - as gorgeous as china, as touchable as sheepskin. It didn't take long for layers to be pulled off, skin to meet skin.[break][break]

Was Pace really cruel if he was gifting her the feeling of being wanted, being needed? Was it malicious if he was allowing her this moment of forgetting everything else?[break][break]

The sun set over the shoreline as it poured off into the end of the horizon; the ocean full of tiny, safe Tirtouga who would in future years have their own eggs, who would make their very own perilous journey to the comforting touch of the sea.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dusk to dawn [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 0:22:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)