[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Discomfort wracks her body like a plague, her fingers digging deeper into her elbows as she squeezes Mercury ever so slightly. It's hard getting used to this feeling, not being able to simply reach out for him or call his name, not having him there by her side when she's starting to feel a little more anxious.
[break][break]
"You didn't have to come along. It isn't exactly a pretty place either." She murmurs, listening to the gentle thrills and coos from the Meltan. Clumsily climbing over the exposed roots and barging her way through overgrown foliage, it calls to her like a beacon of light.
[break][break]
Back to where it all started, to the roots where she'd made her first steps. It had been here at Route 113 where they had gone on a mission to retrieve a Tree of Life - Her, Gavin, Priam and Bryan. In doing so, they'd somehow incurred the wrath of Yveltal, gotten themselves into an altercation with the League and been forced to Teleport out with the tree itself.
[break][break]
Whether it's because she's tired out from this journey or simply because she wants to investigate, she stumbles to her knees, loosening her grip on Mercury as her hands hit against the ground.
[break][break]
The hole in the ground before them is proof of its existence, gnarled and spread outwards from a point: Just like the roots of a tree would have grown. It was here that she'd met for the first time, albeit in the most unfortunate of circumstances. The scar that Lugia left on her back burns at the sight, her breathing a little uneven as her lungs work to compensate for their injuries.
[break][break]
"Here..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 11:56:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i wanted to."

because when have the two of them ever spent quality time together? there's that one time where they walked around with their pokemon trains, but that was about it. a wholesome day is long overdue.

virizion's MAGICAL LEAVES swirl, fluttering across the hole in the ground to briefly illuminate it.

"you're right. it really isn't pretty."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 12:32:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He wanted to. If only she could get what she wanted too - To be here, exploring with Reiner. Perhaps, even calling to come investigate this place. Not stuck within her own thoughts without a single clue as to what she should do.
[break][break]
"Miss Eva saved me here once." Just a few steps away from here, she remembers laying in the dirt with ragged breaths. "Lugia's tail hit me, all the way across my back. And she tried really hard to stop the bleeding. I still have a scar that opens up from time to time though."
[break][break]
Blinks of memories echo in her head, numerous words cluttering her brain as she tries to pick out the words to say. It doesn't really help that the swirling of Magical Leaves catching her attention or that Mercury's trying so hard to pluck one out of the air and eat it - Is she supposed to feel relief or be upset at Virizion's silent presence?
[break][break]
"We stole a tree from here. Something that looked like the tree in Sootopolis."
[break][break]
Play dumb, pretend not to know why they wanted it - had taught her to be careful of the words she speaks. All that she reveals would be facts that were probably already known to the League, depending on what the rangers reported after Rocket had retreated with the tree.
[break][break]
"Yveltal got mad at us, tried to kill us all too when we got near the tree. Almost as if it was trying to protect something, like its counterpart Xerneas perhaps..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 10:11:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"so you just...lifted the tree out of the ground?"

that's a nicer way of saying uprooted but it gets his point across. it's still baffling how much rocket's able to get away with here in the presence of so many capable trainers.

well, it's not like it's any of eris' concerns anymore. or so he thinks.

"you seem to know a lot about legendaries. how many have you met?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 12:04:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Dug the roots loose, then Teleported it away before they could stop us." She knows that there's more to the story but she neglects to elaborate, her gaze flicking empty over this spot as Mercury tumbles his way into the soil. "We couldn't really fly away with it since Yveltal was hovering around."
[break][break]
Speaking of that angry beast, would it appear once more when they finally attempted to break into the Tree of Life? With how dense the vegetation seemed, surely it would struggle to try and chase after them.
[break][break]
"Momma was a legendary researcher. She used to travel the world and tell me about all the stories she uncovered..." Her voice falters, as do her thoughts. Sitting herself on the ground, she finds herself pulling a notebook from her satchel. "This is all I have left from her." Pictures of her family are quickly flipped past, gentle fingers revealing countless pages of handwritten tales. "When I was really young, I always wanted to see Lugia. Strong enough to cause an endless storm, but kind enough to hide away so as not to hurt anyone... Momma wanted to take me on her journeys, so we could learn about the world. Even if the truth were to eat away our souls, the adventures taken to reach that point would be memories to treasure forever... or so she used to say."
[break][break]
When she raps her knuckle against the ground, Mercury pokes its head out, midway through shoving a chunk of dirt into its body.
[break][break]
"I've met a whole lot... like Yveltal and Lugia, right here. We fought a Melmetal at the Cycling Road and that's how I met Mercury. Then I managed to make friends with a Zeraora, Zarude and Heatran... Virizion's here... Groudon rampaged at Mount Chimney, along with Regidrago... and this charm wa-"
[break][break]
It ensnares her tongue, her fingers listlessly running over the bracelet as her mind begins to cloud over. Mesprit ad given her this charm, hadn't it? Why wasn't she able to speak about it? Her will's slipping and she's slowly drifting off. An uncomfortable pressure builds within her chest and she's almost certain that she might be forever lost, if not for the tiny spark of electricity that Mercury sends through her body.
[break][break]
"Was... I- uhm... I see an Unown in this bracelet at times... I don't really know why though."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 10:35:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias realized a while ago that eris doesn't remember much from kanto. which means she also doesn't remember the promise he had made her back then, the broken promise to keep her family safe. perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

guilt still surfaces as she talks about her momma, though.

"bracelet?"

he looks over then, noticing it around her wrist.

"can i see?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 11:32:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She nods at his request, gingerly raising it up for him to see.
[break][break]
"Apparently I'm the only one that can see it. I've tried asking a bunch of people but they don't seem to notice anything..." Something in her guts wrenches at that explanation, but she can't seem to pinpoint what about it is wrong, so she presses onwards with note in mind. "Mars said I should be more careful about who I ask. He said it's better to have someone I trust or at least a pokemon with me, if I'm going to tell a stranger about it or anything."
[break][break]
Right then, Mercury wobbles, letting out what seems to be a burp before it starts flailing all over again. Its stubby appendages reach up towards her, then flick towards the dirt as its head bobs up and down. Silence passes between them but it's clear that she understands what the Meltan wishes for her to do. So she looks to Matias, hands carefully closing her notebook shut and clasping it tight.
[break][break]
"Even if there's nothing here now, the tree here was still something really important or dangerous. Do you wanna try digging around?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 8:18:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias doesn't find himself agreeing with often but in this case, he does, and it's with a nod that he confirms it.

"he's right. i don't think you should be telling too many people about it."

he sees nothing.

at eris' suggestion, he pulls out a pokeball, calling out his onix.

" and i dug around in mount chimney the other day. we found a giant hole, almost like the cave or whatever was teleported away. maybe we'll find something here, too."

he steps towards the onix, looking back at eris before offering to help her up.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 10:34:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"But it's easier to find people if they know about it, right? If there's people out there who have charms like this... then I could find them! And then I could maybe ask them about theirs, or if they see anything different... or if they know anything about it!" Even now, she still fails to understand why Mars advises against it and it's clear when she turns her attention to the way Mercury starts chewing on her fingers. "Pa said it's good to share knowledge with others, cos then they'd be happier to share what they know with you. And that's how new things are made all the time!"
[break][break]
If there was anything Finneas had left her beside his understanding of engineering, it was most certainly the kindness that she so cherished in her heart. Trying to become a better person at every turn and doing her best to pursue the light beyond her grasp. She'd really messed up ever since they'd left her to fend for her own, hadn't she?
[break][break]
"Azzy." She reaches for her pokeball, calling out a solid piece of rock. It rattles, then trembles, then quakes and unfurls itself. Heat pulses off of its body, drops of magma leaking from its spots as it tilts its head towards them. "I dug there once, and we found primal energy detectors. I couldn't crack the coding entirely though."
[break][break]
But she'll get there, with a little bit of help. With Mercury waddling back over to its dig site partner, the duo climb closer to the hole as the Heatran begins to Dig down. Eris, on the other hand, ignores Matias' offer, staggering back to her feet and dusting herself off with a frown.
[break][break]
"I still don't know why Regidrago appeared that day... or what happened to the weird red shards. We couldn't find anything."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 10:26:46 GMT
shiv Avatar

ORIGINS

mod post for eris and matias

NO MATTER WHAT STORY ERIS SPINS, the accuracy of what she knows can be questioned. Truth twists over time. The paint of mythology causes academics to question and debate canonized events. Even then, what is sourced into books both scholarly and fairytale may possess no real grounding. After all, are such compendiums of knowledge easily accessible?

As the part of the route where tree once was is dug out, the two trainers would notice something curious. The grass is thinner in a line extending from the tree's previous location. It moves southeast, toward Hoenn's coast. Even more peculiar is the absence of any remnants of tree root in the hole.

It's as if the entire tree has disappeared— but it is unlike the strange tunnel and had stumbled upon in Mt. Chimney. The earth's constitution is normal here, but it is almost as if the flora here has been retracted, siphoned, made less vigorous.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 15:14:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the absence of the tree is clear, but so is the absence of any remnants of the tree root in the hole. he narrows his eyes, easing back on onix as they begin to slow down. pointing towards the thin line, he looks over at eris.

"do you see that? it looks like it's leading somewhere."

naturally, they have to follow it, don't they?

his lips curl into a grin at the prospect of an adventure, and of discovery. is this what feels all the time?

"wanna head that way?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:36:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No matter how far they dig, they seem to find nothing - Which is in and of itself, something. No remnant tree root, no tree sap from when it got unrooted and nothing to prove that it was ever there except her own words. She's already on the move before Matias even voices his thoughts, a hand reaching out to give Azzy a headpat and allow Mercury to climb back onto her shoulder.
[break][break]
"It's weird... Did the life go along with the tree?" Without the usual emboldened presence of Reiner, she lacks certainty even when she holds a direction, butterflies flitting about her stomach as she walks alongside the trail. "Or maybe this is an aftereffect of Yveltal's rampage..."
[break][break]
Every so often, she'll spare a glance over her shoulder to check if Matias is still there. Perhaps, if he's not looking, she could make a run for it. Then again, Virizion would probably grab her before she gets too far. All things considered, it'd probably be best to feed her curiosity and allow it to lead her astray.
[break][break]
"Would Virizion win against Yveltal if they ever fought?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:06:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias is definitely distracted enough for eris to try and make a run for it. but how far would she get? virizion could easily catch up, and there's not much to run to around them.

at her question, he considers it for a moment, looking back at virizion as she trails after them.

"i'm not sure."

his knowledge on yveltal is little, if any, but he knows virizion well enough.

"she's strong, fast, but her strengths are made better when she has support. i imagine, if it's a one-on-one, she'd struggle."

especially against an opponent that could fly.

"what do you think?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 8:05:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"She'd lose."
[break][break]
A sharpness lingers in her words. It's not just her own thoughts, it's a warning - She's seen what has happened in this woods, she knows that Rocket has entangled its path with the harbinger of death. From what she remembers, even Lugia had a hard time facing off against the drake. Taking a deep breath in, Eris closes her eyes and clasps her hands together, muttering a quiet prayer.
[break][break]
"There's some things that justice can't win against, Matias. One of them is death."
[break][break]
The more she totters along the trail, the more she's intrigue by where they're headed. As dirt towards to rock and crumbles to sand, she trips a little but recovers her balance with a quick stumble. Why southeast? Southeast from this location... Is it... leading back to the tree in Sootopolis?
[break][break]
With a quick look towards Azzy, Eris tries her best to gain a grip on the volcanic beast, struggling a little in her ascent but eventually succeeding in climbing onto her back. A little more time spent and she's secured her footing, standing atop the Heatran and gazing over her surroundings.
[break][break]
"I think we might have to fly to follow the trail to its end."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Origins || C
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:19:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
she'd lose.

hearing it from eris, of all people, surprises him. it even leaves a sense of dread, as though it's a fact that virizion would lose against yveltal.

"i wouldn't be too sure about that, eris."

stubborn as ever, he argues, though he does it with a smile.

"i've fought death a few times and won."

but soon, he's swapping his pokemon around, and in the place of virizion and onix are two charizards. one for each of them, of course.

"hop on."