Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:39:07 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]Wolf & Sheep

[attr="class","setting"]

As much as he likes the sub, it can get claustrophobic even for him. So for both the sake of knowing whats going on in the region, as well as meet a few people. This time around jobs had been listed for trainers about something within the crop fields, and the mystery had caught his interest. So he arrives to his surprise Hoenn's own champion is there, interesting. [break][break]

"Mr Lopez, didn't think this region's Champion would trouble himself with simple work like this," Pryde muses as he walks toward the other.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"] +
[break]+ Mission: Signs

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:50:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the 'mister' gets to him, moreso when he's referred by his surname. he should get used to it by now, but the feeling of importance wasn't he's grown up with.

"er, well, you know how the world goes," he utters, trying to make small talk. "interesting things happen everywhere in this region. it's fine for me to get around the region instead of just sitting around in one place."

opening with that seems to be the play, especially since he's already referred to the business way of mister + surname. can't admit to choosing the lesser of two evils between this one and staying at evergrande right off the bat after all.

"simple or not, it's still a job." the mightyena gets to sniffing before them. "gets me brownie points for going out of my room too."

the latter part was not said in jest.

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:10:52 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Pryde just gives a small chuckle and a nod at the joke. Knowing how to play the people person very well when out and about. "Sounds fair, besides that I bet it keeps your skills from rusting right?" he questions as he calls out his Beheeyem. As the psychic pokemon's eyes flash as it attempts to use it's Telepathy to sense anything Pryde introduces himself, "I'm Lloyd Kvar, happy to get a chance to see your skills in action, I'm not much of a battler myself"[break][break]

beep - beeeeeeep - beeeep
[break]

the alien pokemon chirps for their attention as it begins moving. Possibly finding something.

[break][break]

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:19:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the statement is enough to lighten the mood for kyle that he breaks into a slight smile.

"good thing battles aren't the only thing hoenn has going for it," he jests.

practical use of pokemon was more convenient within hoenn with how supernatural events seem to pop out from time to time. problem solving just wasn't that easy when a pokemon only knows are destructive or purely supportive moves.

the mightyena raises his head and turns his attention to the direction the beheeyem was heading to. he turns to lloyd and then shrugs.

"guess we're following them."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:31:23 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Good indeed, though sounds like it would be helpful concidering all the stories I hear have gone on here, in a war with aliens bet its useful," he chuckles deciding to be light hearted about the whole thing that give the aliens any weight. Following the pokemon along as rustling could be heard in the crops. Though almost as soon as it there it leaves. [break][break]

"We might be dealing with something fast," he comments as they head deeper, the doctor pausing as they came up where the corn had been cut in almost a perfect circle. 'Llyod' kneels down to examine the slice.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 4:38:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his mightyena wasn't exactly the fastest pokemon available. chasing after the assailant would require more than just a pokemon's natural speed though if they want to overtake it.

his eyes go to his mightyena.

"quick feet... my mightyena has quick feet."

the only thing required was a status move. his rotom phone was easily accessible for emergency purposes, but he'd rather not have it power down unless absolutely necessary.

"do you have something to trigger it once we find the culprit?"

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 5:00:37 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I do," Pryde comments as he takes out another pokeball to return his Behyeem for his Froslass in their stead. The ghost floating there with little interest as she looks back to the humans. "On his order, burn them," he orders as he gestures his head toward the champion and his pet. light blue eyes move toward Kyle as she awaits as WILL-O-WISP are summoned at the ready. [break][break]

A shadow can be seen going through the crops as once more the crops around them started to rustle.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 5:29:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena already has its senses locked onto the culprit when the burns singed the tips of his fur. an innate survival instinct kicks in, now harnessed for something other than a flight response, and the mightyena quickly moves with rabid fervor.

"there he goes..."

like a predator, the mightyena rushes in to their target as a wolf would to a lamb. legs move as fast as they can, adrenaline being pumped in his veins to fuel the need for speed.

a final pounce from the mightyena gets it launched in the air at high speeds with the residual inertia from his sprint, reaching the target in a blink of an eye. a rock smash gets it pinned to the ground, and a cry of anguish resonates to where they were.

kyle follows after his pokemon shortly after realizing that, moving in to a hurried job to his pokemon's location. "oh, shit. i'm going."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 6:03:42 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

There feels like there is a creek in his bones. Pryde groaning somewhat as he was sure somewhere in the multiverse there was a version of him that didn't feel as old and could keep up as easily as the champion could with his pokemon. Though Froslass doesn't have the seem issue as she follows not far behind, watching as the ROCK SMASH struck that of a Scyther. [break][break]

Though bug would try to struggle to get the dog off him but with a well placed FROSS BREATH to keep it stiff it could barely move. Pryde using a pokeball to captured the down bug. As the pokeball shifts Pryde just gives the other a tired huff and a nod, "Hope you don't mind, could always use something fast to later"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 6:37:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle doesn't blink an eye when the scyther gets taken away. he chuckles at the courtesy before calling over his mightyena to give it a quick scratch behind the ear.

"oh, sure. take it. i already have what i need."

he would have caught it and tasked some poor ranger to relocate it anyways if that had not happened. at least this way, he gets to skip a necessary step.

"i can handle things from here if you don't want to. you know, the talking with the people in charge, and things like that."

with a smile, he pulls out a phone and dials a number to give them a status report.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Crop Hunt
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 6:10:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: