part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 0:09:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The reports had stated multiple rockets as well as cargo and supplies that had passed through this forest going missing. Reports had also mentioned eerie singing, hallucinations, and a constant fog harassing any member who managed to kick in too far after dark. Unfortunately, nighttime was the best time to smuggle and move illegal cargo so that made whatever this nuisance was…well a nuisance. They were to investigate and eliminate the pest and recover the stolen goods if possible. Otherwise, they would destroy whatever they found before abandoning it.[break][break]

During the brief, he’d found out he would be the one leading this more so than his technical senior, Temp. It was a little unnerving really. But he would try his best. He was trying to promote after all. Whatever it was that was above grunt but not actually a position of authority. They stood at the entrance of the wood, the sun had long since disappeared. Couldn’t have been any later than 11 o’clock. Caccio the Luxray stood by his side sniffing at the air. “Let’s track this weird shit down, yeah? Hopefully we don’t get too lost.” He said, smiling over at his partner.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 5:12:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp stood with his hands on his hips, towering over the short and looking out over the woods. His Lycanroc, the midnight form, was sniffing around. Not at the woods, but at the Luxio, more curious about the other pokemon than what was around them. For such a scary looking pokemon, Milksteak was a very gentle pokemon.

"We're looking for a bunch of missing stuff, right?" Temp was out of his element. He returned the smile that Mint gave him, looking to the other for guidance in this situation. He was good at carrying stuff around and fighting. Unless it involved those two things, or the ocean, he was pretty lost.

A Skwovet nearby shoved a but in it's cheek pouch. Out of view from the two men and their pokemon, something reached out and snatched the squirrel pokemon away.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 22:25:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint nodded along. While the happenings were weird, he didn’t think it was anything the pair couldn’t handle. Most likely just people getting distracted or working under the influence. Not to mention pokemon that tended to be nosy might’ve stolen or destroyed smaller cargo and, well, he doubted anyone wanted to that pay cut on their pay stub. Or worse. As he’d began to learn, Rocket was pretty cutthroat when it came to their shit. Caccio sniffed the Lycanroc politely, not overly hostile despite the large dog moving into its space. He seemed used to overly friendly creatures in his space. Probably all Mint’s doing. [break][break]

“Yeah, we got a general location in there that they’re at. Some little hidden base. I’m thinking it wasn’t as hidden as they thought and maybe some teenagers got into it, you know?” He said to Temp as he began moving through the woods. Ghost stories and the like should affect him, but Caccio was a far bigger threat than that. And when his own partner was scarier than a ghost, and could probably dispatch one just as quick, it took the bite out weird rumors and stories. He didn’t notice at all as he moved, a gentle, pink mist beginning to poof out of every step they took.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 18:15:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Yeah. Teenagers are scary." Since that was what thought it was, then it was almost for sure that. For sure.

Temp was happy to follow, stomping through the brush with all the grace of a bull. He tried, really, to not break stuff or make too much noise... but he just wasn't used to hiking like this.

"So, like, what kind of stuff did they have out here, anyway?" If it wasn't hidden well enough that teenagers got into it, it couldn't have been that important. Right?

Milksteak, meanwhile, sniffed lightly but stuck close to Temp. His hackles raised, sensing that something was amiss... but when he whimpered, Temp just gave him a pat on the head and a warm smile, assuming the pokemon was just anxious over a Wurmple again.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 2:22:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“I wouldn’t know. I never got the chance to interact with them when I was one.” Mint said with a grin. Everyone had preferred avoiding him. As they moved through the forest Mint replied, “Like…I dunno materials caches? Low grade goods. Which explains how and why a bunch of teens got into it.” He said, glancing down at his phone as he tracked their way to the one goods cache that had been reportedly trashed. [break][break]

Like the hound, Cacio also felt something eerie…something amiss. He growled when he heard the faintest of giggling, moving in close to his trainer. As they approached the cache it was actually, fairly well hidden….if it weren’t destroyed. The remnants of boxes and broken pokeballs littered the entrance of the small mound like hiding spot. A little hillwith trees on is that had a concealed entry point. “Shit…were they moving pokemon??” he asked alound turning on a light from his phone to examine whatever was left with Temp.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 21:07:36 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Hmm. That was kind of fucked up and sad.

Best to not mention it-!

"Just seems weird, I guess. I know how angry and mean some of the people usually guarding these are." With providing the light, Temp walked up to a pile of rubble. Kneeling down, he picked up a piece of what might have been a pokeball- snapped in two. A name was faintly scratched into the side. "Lenora?" He held it up so Mint could take a look.

"I think these pokeballs belong to som-WA!" In an instant, Temp was pulled into the shadows. It was like something had just swallowed him where he stood. One second Temp was there, the next he wasn't- which left Mint alone with his whining and cowering Lycanroc.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:06:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Wonder why? Seems like easy work. Sleep for four hours, chill for another and done." he said with a shrug. Just lock the door, set some repel sprays and you were good to go. His specialties lay elsewhere though, so he never got the chance at these shifts. A shame.

[break][break]

"Who's Lenora?" he asked, looking at the damages before turning as Temp was abducted. "Temp?! TEMP??" Cacio snarled, moving in close towards Mint and hearing in the Lycanroc to add to his charges to protect. "Cacio?? Do you smell anything?" he asked whipping the flashlight around the cache. The sound of soft giggling began to echoed through the tiny space. They definitely weren't alone. "Temp, that's not funny!" he began, eyes shining slightly as tears brimmed up. He HATED scary shit like this. These were the worst pranks for him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc use lenora endeavour

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 20:28:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp, sadly, would not respond.

Something else would, though.

Shadows slip around . A dark shadow reaches for his ankles.

Temp's Lycanroc snarls, snapping biting jaws out of instinct and fear.

A Mimikyu is ripped from the ground, recoiling.

The giggling continues, louder, as more voices close in. This clearly isn't the only pokemon here.

Milksteak whines again and moves closer to Mint, tail between his legs still, but his growl facing outwards.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 0:54:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Milksteak, stay with me!" he said as he watched the Lycanroc snap back at the Mimiyku. Holy shit balls. He crouched defensively near the dog. "I'm realy sorry Temp!" he began before Cacio snarled, his voice filling the little cache in an attempt to counteract the giggling. [break][break]

"Give us some space to work with." he ordered, as his Luxray took a step forward, sparking wildly with energy before emitting a DISCHARGE as Mint PRAYED the wild attacks missing him and Temp's partner.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 15:31:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The Discharge rippled through the air. It almost seemed to make the very environment dance around them.

The Mimikyu whined loudly in an eerie buzz before vanishing back into the ground, fleeing.

A black portal opened up and Temp fell from above, hitting the ground hard. He groaned but seemed okay as he tried to push himself up.

The trees seemed angry and they whispered, rustling.

Magical Leaves were shot at and his pokemon, as well as Milksteak, the glowing seeming brighter than was normal.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 3:03:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Temp?!" Mint shouted, moving to help him up. "Your head? You bleeding?!" he asked, clearly starting to get panicked at whatever was infesting their store rooms. [break][break]

The second the MAGICAL LEAVES are shot, Cacio is already moving, brightening up the space with WILD CHARGE as he zip zapped in front of Milksteak, Mint and Temp in an attempt to take the brunt of the attack. For his part Mint ducks down hands over his neck as he gets low to the ground. He felt the stinging of something cutting fabric and skin but its just small cuts on his shoulders and back. For now anyway, now that adrenaline was pumping he didn't feel all too much. "Take over, Cacio!" He ordered at the Luxray, snarling from multiple bleeding cuts flashed bright again, this time beginning to levitate as he use MAGNET RISE about to nyoom around biting the heads off whatever he encountered next.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
follow the whispers [aa]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 20:45:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: