POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 6:42:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lyft"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","txtbox"] 'how was i supposed to know that?'

[break][break] the words carry weight, even if may not know it. she isn't the first to tell him that. it occurs to jayden that perhaps both she and have a point — how were they supposed to know?

[break][break] "... i'm sorry," he says after a minute, hand warm on her back, rubbing circles in what he hopes to be a comforting gesture.

[break][break] she pulls away swiftly, and jayden blinks with surprise. though, he doesn't hold her back, allowing to make the space as she feels appropriate.

[break][break] "sure," he says with a smile. "i promise."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

NOTES n/a

[newclass=".lyft"]--accent:#BE4DEA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background-color:#222; color:#eee; text-align:justify; position:relative; border-bottom:20px solid #222; padding:25px 25px 0px 25px; border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .topimg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/c16sw54/14.png); height:200px; background-position:left bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .banner"]height:40px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox"]font-size:11px; padding:20px 70px; text-transform:lowercase; background-color:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn"]position:absolute; right:50px; margin:-12px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin-right:-20px; opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .ooc b"]background:var(--accent); color:#222; padding:0px 3px; font-size:9px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .tag"]text-align:center; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .tag a"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; padding-top:10px; text-decoration:none; color:var(--accent)!important; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 1:44:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: