pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 19:53:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was pretty... not busy today! At least, not how he usually was. There wasn't any challengers scheduled today and it was mostly just routine checks that the scientists on board could handle. So, today Temp was just spending the day taking care of a few of his pokemon.

Which meant brushing his dogs, right now! He was on the upper deck with a bristle brush in hand, humming to himself as he pulled sticky, cotton-candy fur from a dozing and tail-wagging Swirlix. A Smeargle and Midnight Lycanroc sat next to him, dozing in the sun, while his Umbreon and Riolu were splashing around in the pool.

It smelled like pumpkin spice from some treats he had ready to offer when they were done being good dogs.

Just a fun day!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 20:01:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

What a wonderful world!

[attr="class","freezybunger"]

Being the oddly enthusiastic little stalker that Cat had been over the past few weeks, like a freaky little alien who'd been observing Temp's battles for a while after she'd lost her challenge, she'd of course noticed the lack of challenges today, and managed to stumble her way to the upper deck, her fancy new mystery egg in hand as she walked on through, both herself and the egg clad in a sun hat to stave off the heat, Björn had been riding lazily on her shoulders.[break][break]

"Mister Temp!" she'd greeted with a shout and a smile, her hands a little too full to wave hello! She'd eventually knelt down next to the gym leader to chit chat, interested in what he was up to! Yet doing so had caused Björn to go on high alert, the poor cat realising it was surrounded by dogs, almost like a lamb amongst wolves hahahahahaha, stiffening and scrambling up for the high ground that was the top of Catalina's head for safety.

[newclass=.freezybunger b]color:#f099aa[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 20:09:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The Lycanroc was the one who sat up when @cat sat down, tail thumping as he leaned up to give her, her egg, and even Bjorn a curious sniff. He might look scary, but he was actually a huge baby.

"Cat! How you doing today?" Sitting up, Temp dipped the sticky brush in a little alcohol solution he had prepped earlier, praying it would get off all the gunk. He was used to this. Since he was free now, the hopped up, giving a puppy yip and barreling towards Cat. He was hoping to get some pets and maybe a treat from the girl.

Temp gave a small laugh at Bjorn, grinning.

"Aw, Bjorn, you're fine! All these guys are really mellow!"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 20:20:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

What a wonderful world!

[attr="class","freezybunger"]

"I'm doing just fine, thanks! I was surprised there wasn't any challengers today though! Oh but how about you, Mister Temp?!" Cat had chirped with a dorky smile.[break][break]

And it just so happened that she did, while she wasn't armed with her backpack of wonders and camping supplies, she did have on her a little shoulder bag filled with necessities, and amongst them, kept cool by a water bottle had been a little bag of carob chocolates, not in the slightest melted by the heat as she pulled out a couple to feed the Swirlix and whatever other pokémon of Temp's would come barreling ballistically towards the young trainer at the smell of treats. The young girl laughing—her mystery egg she'd been keeping safe miraculously protected despite all this.[break][break]

Yet, despite Temp's attempts to get Björn to relax, the old cat didn't seem to be having any of it, feeling discomfort as he'd felt more of Temp's pokémon gathering around his locale, he'd bailed! Jumping off of Cat's head, nearly knocking off her sun hat, and jumping towards the gym leader with a startled screech the moment the Lycanroc got even closer.[break][break]

"Björn, you silly old thing! What's gotten into you?!" Cat had laughed, "they're friendly, see? Nothing to be scared about! Geez if you were in a battle you wouldn't be like this!" she'd added on, finding it both cute and amusing how Björn seemed to have an on-off switch to how brazenly brave he usually was.

[newclass=.freezybunger b]color:#f099aa[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 20:32:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Sometimes it's slow! My guess is with the holidays around the corner, people are more focused on that." It was just Temp's best guess. He didn't actually know if that was the truth or not. He gave a quick whistle, which caused the Riolu and Umbreon to perk up their ears. They started to leave the pool so the next one could be picked for brushies. "I'm doing good, though! Just wanted to give my pets a little love. These five hang around my house and don't battle. They're a little spoiled." He ruffled up the fur of the Smeargle as he said this, who just huffed but leaned into the touch.

The Lycanroc, seeing Bjorn freak out, lowered his ears and whined, sad that his new friend had ran off.

The Swirlix was too into the treats to notice, nibbling on them and then trying to lick @cat's hand as a 'thanks'.

However, it was the Riolu getting out of the pool who was most interested in the feline! He yipped, thinking that Bjorn was playing, before he started to chase after the steel cat.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
we're on a boat
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 4:47:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: