Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,954 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watermelon sugar
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 23:44:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hey, nice to meet you. i'm greyson." he'd worked with plenty of rookies over the past few months. hell, not too long ago, he was one himself. time seemed to fly since then. "ope." forgetting his manners, greyson extends a hand out in a formal greeting.
[break][break]
beside him, his arcanine pants loudly, dripping saliva onto the floor happily. he'd prove vital in finding this missing athlete. dead, or alive.

[attr="class","ooc"] | mission[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-arcanine"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
watermelon sugar
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 5:41:17 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

though not a rookie by the books, she's new to hoenn - and unfamiliar territory definitely makes her one of the.. less experienced ones. she's grateful to find someone here to help her out. [break][break]

she smiles and takes his hand, primarina at her side whistling in response. "fiora. thank you for having me." she smiles, exchanging formalities. pulling her hand back, however, she pulls out a little notebook of scribbled details. "we should be looking for a middle aged man, who went missing around three days ago. he was last seen going into the mountain." [break][break]

she understands why the time to report a missing person is three days, but she can't help but grimace slightly.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,954 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
watermelon sugar
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 20:52:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he gives her a polite nod, indicating he was listening. when she finished, he spoke.
[break][break]
"any clue why he was up in the mountains in the first place?" hiking? mountain climbing? "oh, do we have anything he owned? i can give it to autumn here to track."

[attr="class","ooc"] | mission[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-arcanine"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights