snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 1:56:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the abomasnow is, unfortunately, no match for the fire power they've brought today. the hulking beast quickly retreats back from which it came after taking one too many hits.

and when elliott turns toward her, she's flashing a bright smile.

"definitely," is murmured out. the tone is confident, as if they can handle whatever the wilderness has to throw at them. given their teams, it should be smooth sailing. "i'm sure there will likely be more." nothing is ever quite easy these days.

the delibird squawks lightly and trots ahead once more. she makes a mental note each time it glances back to make sure they're keeping up. right now, it's two times.

she's certain it'll be twenty at least by the time they reach its destination.

"nice battling, by the way." she begins trekking through snow once more, her pokemon keeping tempo with her steps. "are you a full time trainer?"

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:41:21 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Illeana's compliment, quite frankly, made him blush. Elliott raised his hand, scratching the back of his head as he cleared his throat.

Ever the awkward man.

"I'm not. I model for a living," he said.

"And take odd jobs here and there. You know, like commissions and stuff for the league. Whatever they have posted that will give me money."

Of course, Elliott would leave out the fact that he's also a thief and a member of team Rocket.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 1:34:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her smile is warm, even against the cold around them.

and while the delibird wanders a little farther ahead, she keeps pace with elliott. her eyes drift toward him for a moment, almost as if she wants to study him. there's no scrutiny, however, only curiosity.

"ah, i see!" the smile grows a little wider. "i'm sure both jobs keep you pretty busy."

her ninetales yawns slightly at her side and she's lowering a hand to idly rub circles into flammae's silver mohawk.

"although, if you ever get tired of either, i have no doubt you could make it as a trainer."

it really never ceases to amaze her how powerful each trainer is in this region. it's almost overwhelming, truthfully. she had never given the concept much thought before but seeing how everyone has different methods and styles, it's enough food for thought to be stuffed for weeks.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 2:52:23 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott felt that blush grow ever stronger from her compliment. He was used to people complimenting him, sure, but she seemed so genuine in her thoughts.

It made the usually loud and proud Eli shy.

"Thanks... I never considered it."

He probably wouldn't ever do it, not unless he got into a business that helped him out financially. But, then again, she didn't need to know that.

"Are you a trainer?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:07:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"really?" the look she flashes, then, is nothing short of curious. it's occurred to her on numerous occasions that pokemon training isn't always the right career path for everyone. lord knows it wasn't for her but... he just seems like a natural. "were you more interested in other careers growing up?"

funnily enough, it almost makes her feel a little better about having little battling experience. there's others out there like her and isn't that a comforting enough concept?

"me? no, not really." a light laugh escapes. her cheeks flush slightly, half from the cold and mostly from embarrassment. "i'm a scientist, actually!"

it... sounds a little boring when compared to being a trainer, now that she thinks about it.

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 4:50:21 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"You know, I don't know what I wanted to be when I grew up. I don't think there were really many choices for me."

He kicked a stray rock on the path, watching it tumble.

"I grew up in a really poor part of Rustboro. I was just going to find somewhere to work, get money in whatever way I could to provide. I just managed to get lucky being recruited by a modeling agency," he said.

Elliott raised his brows.

"Scientist? What do you do?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:26:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she stays quiet as he explains, as he peels back layers to childhood and leaves them bare. her eyes dart slightly to watch the rock, to see it tumble away. it doesn't break into pieces beneath the force of his kick or where it smacks into the ground. and much like the rock, she associates that same strength to him.

her smile is warm understanding when it reforms into her lips.

"you made a path to success for yourself regardless of what you hoped for the future," she murmurs. it's soft but genuine all the same. "it's admirable to have that trait. i'm a little envious, really." to forge your own path is not something everyone can do, least of all her.

the conversation shifts in attention from elliott to her and she's flushing slightly at the cheeks. her job isn't glamorous and the road here isn't admirable like his. no, her story doesn't feel like it compares.

"i have a focus in genetics." her eyes drop to the ground to watch their feet crunch over patches of snow. "it's mostly just, uh, boring stuff, i suppose?" an awkward laugh escapes at the thought. her work is, unfortunately, not as interesting as other occupations. "but, sometimes it's rewarding."

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 3:50:21 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott wanted to laugh, scoff, as she complimented him and his success. His path to success was truly a great story, to the untrained eye.

However, if she knew the true details, she wondered what she'd think of him then. How admirable with Elliott Jenkins be, if he was a known thief and criminal?

Somehow, he managed to keep his reaction under wraps as he looked back at . She spoke about her job, genetics, how it wasn't the most exciting job.

"You know, I have to say that I'm a bit jealous. I took courses during my modeling career to keep my brain busy. But, if I had the chance to, I think I'd want to go back to school. Become a scientist too, or something like that. Use my brain more than standing still for a camera."

He couldn't help but be envious that he didn't go to college, get a degree, pursue something else. Money had always been the number one thing on his mind, just like how delivering these gift was the number one thing for the DELIBIRD.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 0:27:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]everyone has secrets.

him, her, strangers on the street. and maybe if he aired out the skeletons in his closet, she wouldn't look at him any different. perhaps she has similar ones in her own, marked with a scarlet r and kept under lock and key. it's not the same, not fully, but she could understand if she tried.

"you know," she murmurs. there's a glint in her eye. subtle, sure, but it still breathes life into a blossoming idea. "it's not too late to start. if you wanted to, you could even intern with me."

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 2:05:09 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott wasn't so sure. Illeana seemed so positive, indicating possibilities that he could start a career and take a dream that was stripped away.

But he was so far into this path. He got money that he needed, enough to sustain his family. Eli wasn't sure if he could set aside something like that to pursue a different life.

"Maybe. I'll think on it."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 4:00:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she flashes an easy smile. her head dips into a nod and understanding bleeds into her body.

it's difficult to switch it up, terrifying to leave behind what you know. and maybe that's why she clings to the familiar, as if it's the only thing that keeps her from going off the deep end.

"no rush," she murmurs.

up ahead, the delibird squawks and rushes forward. huh. did they reach their destination? her eyes retreat to follow the santa bird for a moment before returning to elliott. and with a gentle wave of her hand, she's gesturing toward the path.

"i think we made it." her smile widens. "come on, let's go bring the christmas cheer!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
delibird trackers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 0:01:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: