Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 3:56:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“It’s Mr. Clayton’s birthday today.” A secret message passed along to the establishment owner, @rayne . Soon, Rowan was led to an area of the restaurant where himself and Oscar would be able to discuss Rocket matters without the eyes and ears of the League upon them.

He was the first to arrive, but Rowan lived much closer than the other Beast did, allowing him ample time to begin setting up the dossier he’d compiled on his grandiose plan. There was no certainty that Oscar would be receptive to the idea, but there was no small amount of certainty from Rowan that something valuable could be gained for Team Rocket.

Now he just needed to wait.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 22:59:58 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar arrived fashionably late, dressed to impress as he entered the destined meeting place. It was a pleasant surprise to be invited out by , and Oscar could not help but ooze with curiosity at what he wished to discuss. The hostess welcomed Oscar warmly, "Happy birthday Mister Clayton." Ah, so it was that kind of meeting eh? Oscar smirked as the hostess grabbed a menu and lead Oscar to the backroom where Rowan sat.

As Oscar stepped into the room, he opened his arms in welcome. "Rowan! It's been a while." He took a seat across from his fellow beast, opening the menu as it was handed to him. When the hostess left, Oscar would talk as he pretended to review the items. "It's nice to get out of the office. Been working like a bitch ever since 's fiasco. You know the one..." 

He put the menu down, finally raising his eyes to meet Rowan's. "And what have you been up to?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 22:50:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Oh, you know, global domination and the likes." Rowan smirked ever so slightly, setting down the folder he'd been glancing over. "Good to see you, Oscar." Scooping up the glass of bourbon, he took a small drink, sucking through his teeth at the bitterness. "Good stuff, want some?" He honestly couldn't remember if Oscar drank, the most he'd seen the man indulge in was the lollipops they'd shared on one of their previous missions. [break][break]

"I asked you here because I had a thought, a unique plan that I could only facilitate with the approval of you and GMH." Rowan spun the manila folder around and slid it across the wooden surface of the table, until it was before Oscar. "Sea Mauville." The words 'Occupied Ocean' were printed on the front of the folder, a codename for the proposed project no doubt. "I want to turn it into a Team Rocket base."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 2:44:56 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar raised an eyebrow, leaning his elbows on the table and clasping his fingers together. "A base huh? Intriguing. I was gonna make it into a water park but this is a way better idea." Oscar leaned in slightly, "I've been saying we need a new secluded base. Somewhere the league does not know about. It can't be connected to GMH though, it had to look like a hostile take over or something similar."

Oscar leaned back, cracking his fingers as he contemplated this idea. He had been hoping to use that space for something useful, this seemed as good a cause as any. The beast grinned, "I'm onboard, but that was a given. If you need any funding for the project I'll contribute what I can. Though there is that one thing. GMH scouts reported some weird biological anomalies near the ruins, are you prepared to take on--whatever that's supposed to be?"

Oscar had not thought anything of it, but now that the possibility to take the facility back from nature was on the table--they should probably think about the nature that had the ruins in its clutches...

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 20:47:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]" can handle that." Rowan assured with a small nod, assuming the banking CEO was no stranger to the world of hostile take-overs. "On the surface it'll all be legitimate and above-board. A forward operating base under the guise of a deep sea research facility. That'll keep the League off our backs, and out of our pockets." There were a number of affordances for scientific research in the region, including discretion. [break][break]

"Biological anomalies?" An eyebrow perked, the first time he'd heard of such a thing. "Shouldn't be a problem. We'll use civilians as the building crew, but Rocket as the muscle." Whatever was down there wouldn't be able to stand up to their forces, no matter how 'anomalous' it might have been. "Anything else come to mind?"

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 21:50:00 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tapped his fingers to his cheeks, "Nothing we can't handle I assure you. Just an influx of sea predators, probably drawn by the tourist activity. They should not be hard to clear out." Oscar leaned back, dismissing his concern as a passing anxiety. Surely the reports from his GMH survey team were exaggerating. 

He opened up his arms as he chuckled to himself, "Fuck Rowan I'm just excited to get that eyesore back to being operational. When can we start?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 7:29:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I'll have to speak with about securing discretionary funding, but we'll be able to start almost immediately after that." Rowan smiled slightly, sharing in the other Beast's enthusiasm. "It really is a piece of shit, yeah?" He chuckled, rising from his seat to offer a hand towards Oscar. "My father used to always shake on business deals, fuck him, but I like the custom." The bastard didn't deserve recognition, but he respected the GMH businessman more than enough to complete the transaction in such a manner. [break][break]

"Guess I'll have to quit my fake job at Greater Mauville Holdings, a shame really."
Rowan smirked slightly, scooping up his glass and taking a sip. "To Team Rocket." He raised his glass in the air in a toast before taking one last drink. "Let's head back to Sootopolis City, I'm sure will want to hear about this."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Clandestine [C]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 20:51:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: