thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:17:37 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin fires back without missing a beat.

"The pleasure of my company. Were you expecting something else?"

The smirk that curves his lips is as devious as it is false.

"There's the wine, for one." He nods toward where he'd sat it on the counter during their tango with Captain. An expensive bottle, as to be expected from Gavin. "And I've still got this." He twirls the knife in his hand and pockets it again.

He's also planning to teach his lover how to skate; with Hoenn's climate on the fritz again, it's the perfect opportunity. But that's a prize he won't spoil, not until the day itself. Let Temp think that wine and pillow talk is all he's going to get out of his lover.

He doesn't celebrate holidays, especially not this one.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 2:53:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A little huff and Temp rolls his eyes at his boyfriend. Just to be a shit, he grabs the chilled bottle and the wine screw so he can pour himself a glass first. A long sip is taken as he stretches out in his seat, making himself comfortable.

"I was hoping those nice pants would hit my bedroom floor, but since you brought the wine..." He glances away, teasing, but shrugs and gets another sip. Temp isn't a connoisseur of wine but it tastes good. Even if he denies it, he knows soon he will be drunk on love and pressing his boyfriend against a wall somewhere to beg for kisses.

An idea lurks in the back of his mind. Maybe... maybe if was receptive and night went well... Temp could breach that topic.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 3:16:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin, still seated, props his elbow on the table and leans forward with his chin resting on bruised knuckles.

"Whose pants?"

Two can play the teasing game, after all.

"That all you were hoping for, babe? A bit of a strip tease? C'mon, you can do better than that." He pushes back from the table, threads his fingers with Temp's to pull his lover into his lap and press lips to his neck. "Tell me more. How did we end up in the bedroom?"

A coy smile. He plucks the glass from Temp's fingers and takes a sip of his wine. Kisses are trailed along Temp's neck, light and teasing, before Gavin tilts his head as if to invite his lover to whisper a secret.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 15:59:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp gives an exaggerated sigh, as if annoyed. It's easy to tell it's a lie from the upwards curve of his mouth, though. He slides into 's lap when tugged, happy to take position. The pout tells otherwise but they both know the truth.

The kisses are accepted. Temp has to fight with himself not to lean into them and grin, trying to act aloof. Even if he's very bad at it.

"Well, if you gotta know, I was hoping we could have a nice, romantic dinner to start." He glances around, at the food he worked so hard to perfect. "Then we slip off to the living room and cuddle as we watch some cheesy movie. I give you the present I got you, and you're so impressed you want to ravish me." Sounded good so far.

""Not on the couch! We stained it last time!" I'd say, and then grab you and take you to the bedroom, where we make-out for a while on my bed. Then you get all handsy so we decide to take it a little further. Then I stop you, because, like, I want to try something, so..." A small pause. Temp seems... not nervous or shy, really. Apprehensive? Unsure. Either way, he leans in a little closer and cups a hand around Gavin's ear.

Whispering what he really wants to do to Gavin tonight.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:13:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Mm, I always want to ravish you."

Listening to his lover with undisguised interest, he laughs softly at the mention of the couch. Yes, they'd made a bit of a mess of things last time he was here, hadn't they? The memory is fond, and Gavin's smirk flashes his canines. Sharp, though nowhere near as much as Temp's.

He takes another bite of stew, closing his eyes and savouring the familiar flavours.

Temp whispers in his ear, and Gavin flushes scarlet.

"I-I've never," he admits, sounding nervous but not unwilling. "Not with anyone."

But the heat to his skin isn't borne of embarrassment, breath shallow and lips parted on a thought he can't form. But you've thought about it, haven't you? Even that first time, when Temp had pinned him against the wall and sank those sharp teeth into his throat. Or when they'd showered together and a light brush against Temp's scar had awoken some sudden aggression within him.

"You know my word," and he's never used it, but it's something neither are like to forget. The gold of Gavin's eyes is swallowed by dark. "So don't ask. Take."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 19:24:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
He's even more pleased by the flush on 's face than normal. Usually it's sweetness that makes his partner blush. But this? A special kind of bashfulness for him to savor. Temp steals a kiss as he makes to stand up.

"You know my word, but I'd like a little warning before you planned to shit on me." Which was absolutely not something Temp wanted or was going to do with Gavin. Just for anyone without outside eyes who was reading this.

"So come here." Because what Gavin had said sounded like a challenge and Temp did love challenges. It's a shame that the food won't be enjoyed while it's warm and fresh when he worked so hard on it. That was the price you had to pay if you wanted to get it in with your boyfriend, though.

Quick as a whip, Temp squatted down. One arm under the knees, one behind Gavin's back. Lifting him up out of his seat and adjusting him as he did until he was proudly in a bridal carry. A casual reminder of how strong Temp was to lift his boyfriend like it was nothing. Maybe he would never compete with people who had magic powers granted by gods- but, hey! He really did his best.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:57:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin scrunches up his nose.

"Ew, gross. I'd never."

Thorn isn't kink-shaming anyone but Gavin absolutely is.

Come here. The command sends a thrill down Gavin's spine, anticipating the uncertain. It doesn't seem as if the original plan Temp had spoke of before whispering in his ear is so important, now, and the fact that Gavin doesn't hesitate to lean forward with intention to rise speaks volumes to his willingness to go along with this new adventure.

He yelps, surprised, when Temp proceeds to pick him up, instead, because sometimes he forgets how fucking strong his boyfriend really is. He's gentler with Gavin than he'd usually prefer, except when they're sparring, but this

Food and flowers and cheesy films are entirely forgotten.

Gavin wraps his arms around Temp's neck and lays a kiss against his collarbone.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holiday cyber
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 2:09:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: