[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Straps tightened, carabiners clipped and locked. She hasn't felt this excited since the time she watched snow fall for the first time in her life. Though it's a little scrappy and rough around the corners, her little handcrafted sled finds itself nestled upon a path of snow with Reiner at the helm.
[break][break]
"Be really careful to stay on the path, okay Reiner? We can go through the treelines after scouting it once!"
[break][break]
He growls a little at her instructions, gently tugging on the straps to reassure himself that everything's in order. The last time they'd tried sledding like this, she'd been 3 and fallen off into a snowbank, only to be rescued and set to bed for catching a cold. Heaven knows that she's grown since but he still can't help but worry a little...
[break][break]
"Okay, whenever you're ready!"
[break][break]
With a final check that she's attached her safety line to the sled, Reiner begins to pull, trawling through the snow and gradually gathering momentum with his strides.
[break][break]
Let today's snow adventures begin!
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 7:35:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

A man riding an ancient turtle through the snow is probably one of the very last things that  and her Luxray, Reiner, expect to see. The man being himself is probably the next thing after that. But, alas, it's exactly what they come across as they near the border of a pinewood forest from which the pair emerge.

Using its large flippers, the Carracosta launches itself across the snow with powerful pulls, flat on its belly as it slides great distances in short bursts. Standing atop its back, like the great George Washington crossing the Delaware, the royal manages to keep stoic balance. When he prompts the ancient turtle to brake at the sight of Eris, however, he understandably crouches down and holds onto the edge of its shell with both hands.

The tips of its toes, hard as granite, stab into the snow below until reaching ground. The momentum of their sledding comes to a gradual halt in front of Eris' sleigh, blocking her way as Remiel rises again. "Eris? I didn't expect to see you out here." He calmly remarks, crossing his arms as he narrows his cobalt hues slightly.

"What are you and Reiner up to?"

🔔 ring-a-ding-ding! here before the new year POG
SLEIGHBELLS RING +

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:39:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For a moment, if only for her wildly active imagination, the sight if riding an ancient turtle looks ever so majestic. As if a prophet from a time long gone, a harbinger of words from the world beyond, even the way that he stands exudes regality. But heaven knows that Eris wouldn't tremble at the sight of fancy people, what with their decorated butter cookies and pinkies out during tea time…
[break][break]
"Remy!!" She grins, nearly tumbling out of her sleigh as she throws her hands up to the skies. "We were going on a journey to look for traces of legendaries! And maybe meet Santa along the way?? Who knows!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 20:48:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The ambassador's suspicious expression loosens into light laughter. "Is that so? Well, I'm something of an expert on legendary Pokémon. Though Saint Nicolas maybe not so much..."

Seeing the child descend from her sleigh with such fervor, Proteus greets her with a smile and a flap of his front flippers. Remiel disembarks from the back of its large shell with a single step, landing in the snow silently with a dull whoosh before moving towards Eris.

With an affectionate hand, he pats her head and slightly ruffles her hair with a chuckle. "I'll leave the leading to you, though. Where do we start?"
SLEIGHBELLS RING +

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 7:02:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Being pat on the head by another still isn't something she's too accustomed to and she flinches by instinct. Reiner too, grows a little restless, but quickly settles down as the tension dissipates from Eris' shoulders.
[break][break]
"We gotta go north! To his secret workshop! The North Pole!" She grins, pointing in what was probably the wrong direction. "If we go towards colder areas, maybe we'll find Articuno! Or Regice? Legend has it that Regigigas created a titan of frost in its image! Or maybe we'll be able to catch traces of a northern wind!"
[break][break]
There are lots of ideas that exist in that head of hers, many more that are yet to be fulfilled. Which is precisely why Reiner steps in to nudge her, always serving as her reminder to stay rooted in the moment and focus on that which she can achieve at the present.
[break][break]
"Say, Remy! What do you kow about ice-type legendaries?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 15:03:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel turns north, rubbing the back of his neck as he wonders whether he should be the one to break the news to Eris about Santa Claus. Before long, however, he decides it's not his place to be that person in her life.

"Ah... alright, sure," He responds instead, turning back to the youth with a smile. "Those are some pretty impressive legendaries in his repertoire. Is that where they've been this whole time?" Although, based on his S.P.E.C.T.R.A. reports, Articuno certainly wasn't... one of them, anyway.

As if drawing from that line of thought, Eris makes an inquiry. Protean chomps at snow behind the ambassador as he answers. "Ice-type legendaries... not as much as I'd like to, to be quite honest. My realm of knowledge in the subject dwells with the Creation Trio and Dragon-type legendaries. But perhaps we can go to our local library and learn together?"

A suggestion meant to lead the child away from the perils of exploring the frozen wild and towards the safe haven of civilization instead. Now to see if it would work...
SLEIGHBELLS RING +

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:09:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Maybe?" Looking back to Remiel, Eris can't help but tilt her head in thought. "If so, Santa must have a really choatic home... Or maybe they're like neighbours, and they share Christmas cookies!"
[break][break]
Just like how she does with Lugia, or so she figures.
[break][break]
But she's distracted by a rustling within the bushes, her eyes keen as she takes off into a run and leaps into the snowy foliage. It takes a rough tumble and many loud squawks but soon enough, she emerges with a Delibird in her arms, the poor avian screeching for its life.
[break][break]
"Lookie!" Eris laughs, "Santa's little helpers!"
[break][break]
'What's one of them doing out here?' is the question that Reiner poses with his pointed gaze. In response, Eris shrugs back and takes a look around her feet, only to discover several wrapped knick knacks and even more books and packages scattered in the snow nearby.
[break][break]
"A lost little helper?" Her gaze drifts back to Remiel, a look given as if asking him what they should do in a situation like this. "The library's in town, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sleighbells Ring || C
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 17:16:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Santa Claus must be a pretty powerful trainer, Remiel thinks, if he's managed to bribe so many legendary Pokémon with Christmas cookies. The thought does bring a smile to his face, however, before Eris darts off into the bushes and reemerges with a Delibird in her arms.

Eyes widen as she holds up the (seemingly) wild bird for him to see. Eventually, he manages to snap back to his senses and nod. "... Yes, actually. Just a short ride from here. But perhaps the Delibird isn't as lost as you think, Eris," He suggests with a chuckle.

Though, in one sense, he certainly couldn't read a Pokémon's expressions as well as she could.
SLEIGHBELLS RING +

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights