part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 20:38:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

LEAGUE BARRACKS I

CONCLUSION?

KEEN OBSERVATION starts to unravel what has happened here. while others tend to injured pokemon, one () even taking up the mantle of ferrying it back to be nursed, a foregone conclusion has long passed. something, or someone, is behind all of this. whoever it is proves both frighteningly powerful and lacks the empathy to discern between the weak and the strong.

this is dispatch!

the staticky sound of one of the ranger dispatcher’s bleed through someone’s communication device. it stutters now that they’re out in the wild, away from a decent signal.

we have a situation—rangers back to base. we need—immediately!

it cannot be said enough that the rangers are an essential service. their work and diligence keeps society safe from the inadvertent challenges that come from a world that embraces wonderful creatures with vast powers. however, such urgency is rarely relayed over their commands. the last known instances was during the POISON PATROLS during the THREE DAY WAR.

before the rangers depart from this scene, they make note of several things:

the same signs of destruction, uprooted ground and broken trees, leads toward MOUNT PYRE. whatever the source, it looks like somethin BULLDOZED its way out of the forest. the same claw marks from before can be seen. a pair of three pronged foot prints leave deep imprints.

a smaller path diverges from the epicenter. it leads to ROUTE 120. despite being small enough to travel through, you notice that branches and undergrowth alike littered on the floor. whoever transversed down this path literally cut through anything in their way. each cut shows the same pattern, clean, perfect, and articulate. small puddles of purple sludge sizzles further down.

and, to only the most observant person, a trail of small footprints lead back to LILYCOVE. they consist of a pair of single dots with a more oval shape point, as if from a pair of high heels. after a good measure, they simply disappear.

OBJECTIVES

• post at least 8 time total.
  • at least 1 participant should get the call to return.
  • at least 2 participant(s) should investigate the scene again before leaving.
  • at least 2 participants(s) should verbalize a new or reinforced hypothesis on what happened.
  • as a group, decide which prompt you would want to explore: MOUNT PYRE, ROUTE 120, or LILYCOVE. this will determine part 2 and the finale.
  • at least 3 participants(s) should mention what they’ve noticed and will include in their RANGER REPORT.
  • optional: whoever posts LAST should compile the details each character would’ve wrote about into a small report to submit icly.

you may submit this thread to mod reqs whenever you have finished the objectives!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 15:55:02 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
never yield to the cynicism

[attr=class,lyric2]
that says everyone else is so good

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
that i can afford to be a little evil

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Alright, let's keep move—" Before Derek can finish, words break out from his ranger device with troubling sounds that are not oft heard across the open channel. The importance that they respond quickly is blatantly obvious, but the cadet can't help but feel the urge to continue searching...

[break][break]

"We need to go, but let's do one final sweep before we head out!" Something about how the voice on the other side of the device sounded roused the same urgency in him.

[break][break]

And soon enough, Derek is glad he made the call to look around just a little more. Various signs of entities moving out in different directions further suggest he may be right. "I knew it!" Taking a vile and swab, Derek secures a sample from one of the small pools of sludge. "Alright, my sides clear! You got anything?!"

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- get the call to return[break]
- investigate the scene again before leaving[break]
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 19px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 19px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 7:32:06 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
'Ugh, this place gives me a bad vibe.' Kila shivers as she looks around. Her instinct tells her something bad happens either in the past or near future and hopes that it just her unfound paranoid. Suddenly, her whole body jerks in surprise from a sudden static voice from her ranger device, and without thinking she takes it out and slams it to the ground then broke it. "Shit" Kila cursed under her breath, staring at the now broken ranger device of hers on the ground. Fortunately, it seems that Derek is much wiser than her and says that they need to go. [break][break]

"Wait, why do we need to go?" Kila acts clueless and ignores the fact that now her ranger device got broken. She is planning to ask for a replacement to the headquarter later but the thought of the fee dampened her mood. Kila carefully steps on the floor that has various claw marks, she decides to take out her camera from her satchel and take some high-quality photos through the scene for further examination later. Derek suddenly shouts as if he finds something and Kila quickly approaches him. "What do you find? I don't find anything in particular on my side but I decide to take some pictures for future reference. Maybe we can try to cross-reference with Pokemon's claw and the claw mark later on" Kila murmurs then shrugs. "So, anyway what did you find?" [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- She breaks her ranger device (oops) [break]
- Investigate the scene again before leaving [break]
- Take photo around the scene, especially the claw marks [break]
- Asking derek on what he found
[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 13:02:50 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"It's poison sludge." Awhile back, the league had problems that echoed the current situation to some extent. Revealing the sample in the vile, Derek looked between where he'd found the pools of it, and the area the injured pokemon were found. "There was definitely something going on between two pokemon here. And those tracks over there...with the three toes..."

[break][break]

They reminded him of some he'd seen during the siege on Groudon's mountain. Tracks only observed towards the very top of the active volcano. And though such a pokemon had some reason to make an appearance, it wasn't up to Derek to declare. "Take a close-up picture of the three-toed footprints over there if you haven't already."

[break][break]

Hands ran through his hair anxiously, knowing they were taking their good time while the others were struggling elsewhere. "There was a third set of tracks, but I can't seem to find them anymore. But they looked like...like they were made by heels, maybe?" Another look was taken at their surroundings, but to no avail. "Someone must've instigated all of this to try and weaken the league. Might even be targeting legendary pokemon."

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- reinforced hypothesis (1/2)[break]
- ranger report mention: poison sludge (1/3)[break]
- post total 3/8
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 19px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 19px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 13:48:14 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Let's be honest here, the talk about the hypothesis that Derek tries to show by pointing it out one by one - She even takes a close-up picture on one of them - Yeah, Kila definitely let those come to her right ear and leave from the left ear without it settles into her mind. The talks about legendary pokemon? Yeah, that is outside of her expertise. Sure, she has heard some rumor and news about that but she never actively pursue it nor care about it - She was just an ordinary farmer before this after all not an archeologist, a scholar, or alike that pursue the truth. She just follows normal wild Pokemon and documents it on her lense. [break][break]

"Ain't an expert on Legendary Pokemon, would have expected this as an oversized Torchic or something with the three toes deal. My pa' made the best roast Torchic in an open flame" Kila talks without any clear direction, her mind tries to think of a smart talk but nothing comes to mind. When in doubt like this, Kila likes to revise everything that she knows right now. She takes a deep breath and calms her mind, shutting down all of the unnecessary noises to think. [break][break]

We saw a nameplate with the name of Bailey Cooper [break]
Someone who was once the reigning champion of Hoenn [break]
Bailey Cooper... Why does her name suddenly feels familiar [break] [break]

Kila's eye suddenly widened and quickly take out her phone and access to past HNN past volume to one of the articles that she remember fondly since it is featuring her hero - - specifically volume 5 issue 5. "Now, I understand by what you meant by Bailey has gone for good earlier," Kila said to Derek. "Does that mean, this has something to do with Groudon? Since from the article that I read, she was a Groudon avatar - wasn't she?" Kila tries to offer some insight despite still not knowing what it means. "Oh, by the way... what does the person on the communication device say earlier? I accidentally broke mine earlier... Completely intentional, I swear" Kila asks Derek while jotting down a report on her phone, noting the hypothesis that she made since the beginning. [break][break]

tl;dr: [break]
- Verbalize a new hypothesis (2/2) [break]
- Write the thing that she has noticed about "she THINKS that it might have some relation with Groudon due to Bailey's involvement in this chaos" to the RANGER REPORT (1/3) [break]
- Post total 4/8

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 15:31:35 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Well, it could have been something else..." But Derek wasn't an expert on tracks, so he stuck to what he felt he knew. Though he could definitely be wrong. "But yeah, Bailey was chosen by Groudon." Losing her, and the power Bailey wielded even aside from the pokemon she wielded was a great blow to the league.

[break][break]

"Also, it was dispatch on the open channels. Whatever or whoever did this might have made another showing. Their signal was choppy, but they requested us to return to base. Immediately." And yet they were using up quite a bit of time before doing so.

[break][break]

"Remember everything you've seen here, alright? We'll each be asked to make a report, maybe even be questioned. They'll want as many specifics of all the footprints we saw, so keep the camera safe. It's the best chance we got of determining what all came through here." Securing the vile in it's pack and ensuring his things were tightly fastened to him, Derek searched his pokeballs for one that could fly. Garchomp was his best bet, prompting him to look back over to Kila. "Do you have something that can fly?"

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- ranger report mention: different footprints leading 3 directions(3/3)[break]
- post total 5/8
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 7:09:05 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

"Don't worry, the time when this camera leaves my hand is the time I draw my last breath" Kila puff her chest with pride. It is not that her camera is an important memento or anything, it is just that buying a camera is expensive and considering that she needs to compensate for her broken Ranger device later on - this month's budget might barely pass. After all, a small-time streamer like her doesn't have a huge income like those big-time streamers after all. "... Or there is a better camera on the market, yeah." [break][break]

"Fly? Eh?" The sudden question caught her off guard and empty-mindedly she takes out her Dracozolt just for her to realize something. "Wait, no - You can't fly. Why did I call you out, LOL" Kila laughed while the Dracozolt shows a confused face before return back to her pokeball. "Nope, I don't have any Pokemon that can fly. Well, I could throw my Perserker and call it flying but bet that is not what you are looking for"

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 1:25:43 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]It was a good thing he asked before taking off on the back of his Garchomp. "We'll have to fix that sometime. Anyway, hop on." Scooching forward on the dragon once seated, Derek readied himself for flight by taking out and snapping on a pair of goggles. There was nothing quite like a bug to the face at subsonic speeds to make you think again. "Kseniya here doesn't do slow, by the way. So make sure you hold on tight. Shouldn't be long." With any luck, they would make it in time for...whatever it was waiting for them.

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- post total 7/8
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 4:42:21 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Kila casually jumps to the backside of Derek and admires the view as there is a great height difference between what her usual line of vision and now. "Ka-seniya? Seniya? What an interesting name" Kila commented on the Pokemon name as she try to find a good place for her hand to latch on so she wouldn't be thrown away. However, she doesn't find anything so she decides to be bolder and let her arm sneak pass through Derek from behind and hug him. "What a sleek move for getting a young girl to hug you from behind" Kila tease as she lets out a giggle ready for the take-off. [break][break]

"So, do you know where we are going?" [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- post (8/8)

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 5:52:30 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Is it?" Derek asks, not considering what one might think of the gesture. He would've just loaned another pokemon that could fly, but his Garchomp was much faster than the others. Likewise, it'd be best if the two of them arrived at the same time. As such, their ascent quickly took place, bringing them well above the ground before they could waste anymore time.

[break][break]

"They said back to base, so that's where we're headed!" Derek exclaims over his shoulder, the chopping winds making it too difficult to hear him if he didn't. "I've flown all over, so I know what to look for! Now brace, we're gonna go faster!" Leaning forward and digging in with his heels some, the Garchomp swiftly reached peak speed. Something the human body wasn't exactly designed for.

[break][break]

But thanks to it, they quickly found themselves hovering over their destination. "Ready yourself. We're landing." Signaling for his pokemon to make the descent, their gradually slowing pace would likely bring much relief to the second rider. And relief to their comrades as soon as they landed...it didn't look good.

[break][break]

FADE TO END OF THREAD

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 4:51:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RANGER RAID COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: