part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 21:51:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

LEAGUE BARRACKS I

FIRST POST

THE RANGERS ARE DEBRIEFED on the situation at hand. inside the league barracks, a place that houses pokemon utilized by the league but not owned by any specific trainer, an explosion has caught them by surprise. no one knows the cause but the fallout results in both a crime scene and subsequent investigation.

the room is filled with large bookcases. each one is lined with shelves that store neatly lined pokeballs. with the exception of the far-off corner, which is roped off by yellow tape, the rest of the room is meticulously organized.

as they venture toward the back, they’ll notice some bookshelves have empty spots. pokeballs remain scattered on the floor, undoubtedly tied to the vacant spots.

it is the last few bookcases that prove the exception. that one has several shelves broken at the hinges, a mess of splintered wood and broken pokeballs. a disheveled name plate sits on the floor, tattered in scratches.

BAILEY COOPER

what should’ve been a corner where two walls meet is instead a blown open hole that leads back into the city. the cool breeze of a winter afternoon spills into the room, carrying the dust of the still present debris.

upon closer observation, several tracks trail off to the distance. some go into the city but a pair of large, deep foot prints lead off into the forest. from a distance, you can see the carnage brought into the woods; trees snapped off at the trunk along with cuts across the path. whatever pokemon caused this is certainly sizable beast.

OBJECTIVES

• post at least 5 time total.
  • at least 1 participant should notice that the pokeballs on the floor match the missing slots on certain bookshelves.
  • at least 1 participant should spot the nameplate. characters that have been in the region for 1+ years should recognize the name (feel free to ask oocly if you do not).
  • at least 1 participant should notice that some broken pokeballs are empty.
  • at least 1 participant should verbalize a hypothesis of what happened.
  • at least 1 participant should notice the footprints leading off.
  • at least 1 participant should urge the group to follow the big foot prints into the forest.

once all objective have been completed you may request a new mod post to progress your story.

the earliest you may request a new mod post is DECEMBER 27TH.

if any of you want to drop, change raids, or make any other changes, please let me know before DECEMBER 27TH. once the second mod post for a raid is up, i will be adhering to the selection for the remainder of this raid.

if you have any questions, please let me know!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 23:43:39 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
never yield to the cynicism

[attr=class,lyric2]
that says everyone else is so good

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
that i can afford to be a little evil

[attr=class,bulk][break]Maneuvering the scene in order to get a closer look, there are many details that go overlooked. Derek favors the more violent aspects to the investigation, eyeing busted shelves and pokeball remnants that told a story.

[break][break]

The shelving, it seems, sports metal plaques regarding the owner of the collection. The nameplate he finds in question belonged to a 'BAILEY COOPER'. The late champion of Hoenn.

[break][break]

"Damn..." It was a reminder of two things. The ill news of her passing after Derek left for Johto, and also how he would never have the privilege to challenge her. These sad thoughts were pushed aside, thankfully, when he realized the broken pokeballs were empty.

[break][break]

The champion caliber deviant(s) that accomplished this, whatever they were, roused nothing but curiosity out of the newly appointed cadet. "I wonder how far they could've gotten by now." Or if they were stolen. He really hoped not...

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 19px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 19px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 3:35:21 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
'Maaan... This place sure gets some good beating.' Kila stares around looking at the surrounding on how messy this place is. Lots of Pokeball scatters around the ground. She takes a peek at the nameplate that is examined by the man and sees the name of BAILEY COOPER, "Who is Bailey Cooper, Silver man?" Kila casually asks, raising her eyebrow as she is inspecting the damaged shelves. She noticed an empty slot on a certain shelf and subconsciously count it like she was counting the eggs on the storage back at home. [break][break]

"Huh?" Kila suddenly caught herself counting it after actually finishing counting it all. Kila looks around and she definitely couldn't see any eggs laying around but she do notice that might fit the slot is the Pokeball that laying on the ground. She mentally count the Pokeball while walking around and noticed that the number match. "Yo, silver man! Help me put all of this Pokeball back to the slot over there" Kila waves calling for the man that she doesn't know his name yet. She should know his name over the briefing but honestly... She wasn't paying attention that much so it might skip her mind. Kila takes one Pokeball at a time and puts it back gently to the slot, she treats the Pokeball as if it was an egg.

[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 5:11:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] To think, maybe a mere month or so ago he was simply a photographer turned model, a breakout star maneuvering the nuances of the fame and fortune that came with having your face grace the cover of magazines and billboards. His wildest dreams couldn't even begin to paint the imagery of his newfound life. Content with being the person behind the camera, Romeo hadn't thought he would also be the one in front of it too. And just as such, he had never thought he would find himself among the rangers of Hoenn. Examining what looked to be some sort of monstrous break-in.
[break][break]
He keeps his footsteps light and careful as he treads the carnage of the scene. Auburn hues sifting and hunting about for any traces of odd evidence or otherwise misplaced objects. He's not alone either, there are two others who have been tasked with examining the crime scene. One male, one female. The male seemed to be the quieter of the two, while the female was more boisterous. Ideally, the trio would even out personality-wise. In theory.
[break][break]
He keeps an ear to the others while moving about the scene, "I do believe she was the reigning champion of Hoenn?" He did a little research before uprooting himself and traveling here. "But she had taken her leave of the region a while ago, no?" His head cranes towards the other male of the group before peripheral vision notices an array of broken pokeballs scattered across the floor. Moving closer, his suspicions are confirmed. "I've found some broken pokeballs here, all of them empty."
[break][break]

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

Tagged in post

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]⬦

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 17:19:05 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Derek pauses for a brief moment after being referred to as silver man. She didn't even bother to ask for his name either. The girl quickly earns some side eye for it, especially now that she seems to demand help afterward.

[break][break]

"You know, the first thing you do at a crime scene usually isn't picking things up and moving them." Stepping forward to help by stopping her from touching more, Derek takes notice that they do seem to fit right in. Did all of these really belong to Bailey? There were so many shelves, even his own collection didn't match up to half of this gallery.

[break][break]

"Yeah...she was. " A response is given to Romeo as he turns to look their way. Though far from her level, Derek shared a likeness with her in regards to the types of pokemon they trained. Out of all the champions, it was why he was drawn to her name the most.

[break][break]

"I didn't know her personally, but I was the Gym Leader of Petalburg when she was still around." Those were different times. Perhaps better. But now that it was on them, Derek felt a need to live up to the name whose shadow they currently stood in.

[break][break]

Glancing around nigh desperately, some of the debris appeared to make a clearing. Almost as if pushed aside when something came through. "Could one of you hit the lights?" There was something he'd like to check, but it was just a little too bright to be able to tell.

[break]
[break]
tags @romeo[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 19px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 19px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 2:42:44 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

"Umu, umu..." Kila nods after hearing the identity of Bailey, "She sounds strong, would be great if I can find her and ask to do a stream together. Bet I will get a lotta view" Kila snaps her finger with a wide grin, oblivious to the fact that she is dead. Kila still walks around trying to look for a Pokeball that she misses then she hears silver man respond about the crime scene. "Is it? The video I watched usually always shows me that the police would pick up something that looks strange for a closer inspection" Kila answers completely forgetting that they would wear a glove before picking it up to not leave their fingerprint on it. [break][break]

"Eh? Let me see?" Kila exclaims when she hears about Romeo's discovery. She does notice that some broken Pokeballs are empty what an interesting find. "Instead of a crime scene, this place gives me more of an escape room vibe. Instead of escaping, we are entering further" Kila tilts her head trying to think. "Come to think about it..." Kila turns her body and looks at both men, "... I didn't catch any of your names earlier on the briefing. Feels weird if I keep calling you Silver man and Mr. Longhair. You can call this cutie with Kila, hope we can work together well~" Kila introduces herself.
@romeo

template by punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 3:13:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] "Certainly," Romeo speaks outward to Derek before moving away from the broken pokeballs to flip the switch and turn on the lights. With a now illuminated room, he takes a moment to examine his partners more thoroughly. Committing their faces to memory, he returns to the broken pokeballs in tandem with the female of the group. "Er," perhaps she didn't understand the situation here? "I don't think she'll—... ah, never mind." He doesn't have the heart to rain on her parade. "I'm Romeo Iscariot. Romeo is fine, though." He gives the group a wave before sauntering off towards what looked to be footprints.
[break][break]
"Hmm," what could have gone on here? Footprints? Broken pokeballs? A defacing of the champions plaque? "Excuse me," he calls out to Derek once again, "You know more about the champion than I do. Do you recall her having any obvious enemies? Perhaps the runner up?" Just a hunch, but he figures it's better to ask than let the idea simply stir in silence in his head. "The champion she defeated, do you think they could have had any malice towards Bailey?" Again, just an inquiry to get the gears turning.
[break][break]
If it had been him, and the accolades of champion had been snatched from his hands; he couldn't say he would be the most graceful of trainers. Though, to go and cause this much of a commotion over it seemed a bit outrageous. Dramatic, too. And that's coming from Romeo of all people.
[break][break]

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

Tagged in post

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]⬦

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 0:53:45 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]The second pair of eyes that acknowledge footprints are enough for Derek to ease off their scent, instead choosing to indulge the two of them in more conversation. "I'm Derek Hoffman. You can refer to me by whichever of those you prefer." Though anything that didn't sound similar to 'silver man' would do.

[break][break]

It wasn't until Romeo's mention of potential enemies that the Derek's eyes looked at either of them directly. "Don't be mistaken. Bailey was the runner-up." Guiding both hands through his hair, Derek brushes it back and folds it behind the ears. A rare showing of one of his tics, occurring when he was wracking his brain over something.

[break][break]

"It was a member of the Stone family that stood at the head of the pokemon league after Talia Bosch. I think his name was Alexander? From what I recall, he was the only one who took that mantle. Bailey Cooper was just the next best thing once her predecessor was out of the picture." Part of him wasn't so sure if that was wholly true, but to the best of his knowledge, this was the case. "And now both Alexander and Bailey are gone for good, so I don't think it's a matter of jealousy. This seems more like graverobbing...gone wrong?"

[break][break]

Sending out his Ribombee, Derek was quick to move on with the investigation. "Cover the area with pollen and then blow it away, but lightly." Proceeding towards the light-switch, the ranger flicked off the lights and returned once his pokemon was done. Procuring a specialty flashlight from his bag, he turned it on and placed it on the ground horizontally in the aspired direction.

[break][break]

Footprints are clear as day, and more flashlights are pulled out to reveal the path working it's way out of the building. More come into sight, larger than the last, prompting Derek to scan them into his pokedex. It beeped with an error 404. 'No luck.'

[break][break]

"Looks like it really might've been someone running off with more weight than they could shoulder. If you ask me, it seems like the pokemon got free from it's ball during the robbery. At least it's free now."

[break]
[break]
tags @romeo[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 4:23:49 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Kila doesn't register by what Derek said about Bailey and Alexander is gone for good. She is now under impression that this runner ups just gave up from pursuing the champion seat. Sadly, no one telling her exactly of their whereabouts but she will find it even if that is the last thing she would do! Then her eyes caught the attention of the footprints that has been discovered by Derek. Whoever footstep that is, it leads to the forest outside of the building. [break][break]

"Hey, guys? You know what I am thinking right now?" Kila stares at the forest and both of them back to back. "I know what we are going to do next. Let's explore the Forest!" Kila declares it with a wide grin, where each of her hands starts to grab each of their hands and drag them to the forest. To be honest, Kila doesn't know what to expect or what awaits her in the forest but that is the thrill of it ain't it? A journey to the unknown.
@romeo

template by punki

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 3:02:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

LEAGUE BARRACKS I

FIRST POST

THE TRAIL LEADS them well into the forest. the deeper the descent the more destruction in their wake. trees are toppled. bark is ripped and splintered from trunks wide enough to show their age.

upon closer examination, privy eyes will be able to surmise that the perpetrator boasts incredible PHYSICAL STRENGTH. some cuts look wild, imprinted from claws that rely on strength rather than sharpness. others look torn, as if dislodged from a flailing appendage or tail.

following the path leads up to a small clearing of disheveled soil. deep trenches show evidence of some skirmish, spread out from a single epicenter. among the broken branches and still standing shrubbery are the remains of injured pokemon. at least those that remain. among them, the trainers will find several dead, others with wounds that range from mild to serious.

should you aid them, you will fine that they suffer from the cleanest incisions and residual poison.

ONE OF YOU may claim a gacha version of the pokemon listed.
redeem as a gacha pokemon in the shop.

OBJECTIVES

• post at least 5 time total.
  • at least 2 participant(s) should reference the damage.
  • at least 1 participant should examine the damage in detail.
  • at least 1 participant should verbalize a hypothesis on what happened.
  • at least 3 posts should address the injured pokemon in some fashion.
  • at least 1 participant should comment about that a pokemon was killed.

once all objective have been completed you may request a new mod post to progress your story.

the earliest you may request a new mod post is JANUARY 3RD.

NOTE:

anyone who has not posted in this thread at least once by the NEXT MOD POST will be kicked. instead, they may join part two.

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 0:21:25 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Yeah..." Akila's enthusiasm is not well met, as Derek looks well beyond the entrance. From the first few steps, signs of a struggle are apparent. And it seemed that every few paces further within would only reveal a greater yield of it. The damage moved stone, disheveled soil and toppled trees. Crude marks of a pokemon's claws could be seen on some of the damaged flora...

[break][break]

And, soon enough, some of the fauna as well.

[break][break]

"...But why?" There are scores of pokemon hurt during this incident. Some injured, others...long gone. "There's no way something this strong could've viewed you as a threat." Derek kneels down at the poor Zigzagoon, whose limp body and deep laceration made it apparent that life was no longer present in this vessel. After brushing the fur of it's head and closing it's eyes, Derek couldn't help but notice something as he took a close look at the cadaver before him.

[break][break]

"Poison?" It's plain as day, now that he's up close and personal with the thing. And this wound, it was so much more precise than what scraped up the trees, flora, et cetera. "Do any of you still see footprints? The human kind? Or maybe something different than before?" Derek had neglected to keep looking for them, as the damage was enough to go by. "These wounds aren't the work of what made a mess of the forest."

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- mention of damage[break]
- specific details of the damage[break]
- comment about a killed pokemon
[break]
[break]
tags & @romeo[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 4:06:57 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

The scenery is like a whirlwind just passed through leaving destruction in its wake. Kila felt like she stumble upon a film set rather than real scenery since she felt it is unreal, what thing could possibly be responsible for all of this. The further they walk, Kila finds herself holding her own breath looking at the injured pokemon that lay waste around the ground. Derek approaches the dead Zigzagoon and lets out a sad muse while Kila just stands up freeze doesn't want to believe what she sees. She didn't take this 'adventure' serious enough at the beginning but after witnessing this - everything become real to her. [break][break]

"The claw mark..." Kila muses, losing to her own thought while tracing her finger to the claw mark. The mark is not clean instead it is messy and jagged as if it is not cut but crushed instead. "... I am not sure if this is good news or not, but the claw isn't sharp. Whoever or whatever that does this destruction, I am one hundred percent sure that they are the ones that injure or kill the pokemon here" Kila walks to the nearest heavily injured Pokemon while biting her lower lip wanting to help but she doesn't know-how. [break][break]

"Do you know have any pokemon that can heal and erase the poison?" Kila turns and stares at Derek, hoping that he might have an option to do so. [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- reference the damage [break]
- realizing that this is not all fun and game [break]
- examining the claw mark in detail [break]
- verbalize a hypothesis on what happened [break]
- Asking Derek if he can heal the injured pokemon [break]
- address the injured pokemon
@romeo

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 10:27:48 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"No...these wounds are different." Looking around for the other pokemon, their wounds also varied from the rough work of whatever razed the forest. But before he could go any further, Derek heeded what might as well be advice. These pokemon needed medical attention, and fortunately he had just the thing.

[break][break]

"Ava." After releasing his Hatterene, he gestures towards the many injured pokemon. "They've been poisoned. Help them as best you can." Watching the pokemon utilize it's aromatherapy and life dew, the forest denizens were quick to show signs of life. One, a Poochyena he stood by, even seemed spunky enough to approach the trainer, licking his hand where he kneeled.

[break][break]

A gentle gesture, and one that helped to lift the somber heart. Standing up to look over the damage for any signs of where they might've headed after causing this cataclysm, the pokemon seemed to follow him, aggravating it's state. "If you're along for the ride, it shouldn't be on your own two feet." Offering a pokeball to it, the Poocheyna seemed eager to join his party, doing so without a shred of reluctance.

[break][break]

Able to resume his search, Derek looked back only after feeling he'd managed to discern where the culprit(s) headed off to. "I'm getting the feeling this is where a brawl went down. These pokemon were either targeted specifically, for some reason, or more likely they were just...collateral damage." The thought irked him to no end.

[break][break]

"I just don't get why. Not unless they stole Bailey's pokemon, it broke out, provoking the thief to summon their own pokemon to defend from or subdue it?" Unfortunately Derek wasn't some ace detective. He liked to leave that kind of work to the officers of the region, but right now, it was just them and a bunch of 'witnesses' that only spoke 'pokemon'.

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- address injured pokemon (3/3)[break]
- verbalize a hypothesis on what happened[break]
- ultimately decides to take in the injured poochyena
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 4:38:22 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

Growing at a farm and living surrounded by various kinds of farmer families around her house, she often sees the sign of wild animals coming down from the mountain and razing the animal within the farm. She often realized how not one or two of the plants within the farm got destroyed through the razing act of those wild pokemon. When she realized that and wanted to tell about it Derek, he already voiced it out a tad faster than she can do. "Yeah, this scene reminds me of back home on those bad days" Kila answers it without completely explaining what a bad day is and she shows no sign of telling it either. [break][break]

"Since you are the person who knows this Bailey person is, I assume that this is not what her or her pokemon would do in the normal condition right? Would it be possible they are currently in a confused state right now or an enraged state? Pretty sure some Pokemon knows how to go under your skin like that" Kila hums as she crouches to a dead pokemon near her and claps both of her hands to pray for the dead. Kila stands up and looks at Derek. "We probably should move forward instead of lingering around here. If this is a movie, a plot won't move forward if we just stay at one spot." Kila starts to march forward hoping to see something new. [break][break]

tl;dr [break]
- verbalize a hypothesis on what happened [break]
- Praying for the dead pokemon.

template by punki

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
LEAGUE BARRACKS 1A
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 13:02:40 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"I didn't know her enough to say for sure, and some things I heard made Bailey seem kind of...reckless, I guess? But..." Reaching the plateau of champion, in any region, demanded a different level of discipline from the trainer's pokemon. Something that separated them from the rest, and in the duties they likely performed before that point, caused them to grow attached to the region. "...I'd say it's out of the question, yeah."

[break][break]

Nodding in agreement with Kila, Derek retrieves his Hatterene once it's finished restoring the wild runts to suitable shape. A simple button presses, and their location had been sent to the proper authorities to clean up and relocate the victims somewhere else.

[break][break]

"Whatever lies ahead, it's probably no better than here, so...prepare yourself. If it matters." Even Derek felt many types of ways about what they were looking into. The only thing driving his feet forward was the notion of getting some payback for the little ones they were leaving behind.

[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- total of 5 posts[break]
- headed towards next area/prompt
[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
RANGER RAID REDUX

LILYCOVE BARRACKS 1A

template by punki