hit me like a tidal wave [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 20:56:49 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

The sandbar was starting to sink–swallowed by a rising tide as the hours passed, threatening to encroach upon Bailey Cooper as the officer stared out at the vast expanse of ocean. On a sunny day like this, there was scuba divers and other adventurous trainers that frequented these warm waters. She watched their activity from afar, trying to burn time, waiting for another day to come to an end.[break][break]

It was quiet. It was peaceful–it was the type of bullshit that she usually hated.[break][break]

Head in her hand, the officer traced her fingers into the sand, unable to hide her expression of melancholy. Her Blastoise swam in the warm waters, watching her from afar, while she failed to find a way to keep herself occupied–still suspended from duty, the officer was restless and unsure how to spend her days.[break][break]

She didn't know what to do with herself, now that she was alone again.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 21:15:53 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
hasing a glaceon. the dragon tamer ran upon the sandy beach in his swimwear, arms extended as he attempted to capture the icy creature that ran amuck. they circled a brunette haired woman whose head was buried in the sand, the trainer exclaiming, "you do not treat frisbees! they're not a pancake, you will literally die if you eat it!" he shouted.

[break][break]

in front of her the glaceon would take notice of the saddened woman, only to have the item snatched from its maw by mateo. "ahah, victory!" that damn dumb glaceon, getting distracted so easily by--"oi, oi..." towering over the depressed brunette, a hand on hip and frisbee in the other. "why the long face?" he asked the lonesome female. "the sun is out, the sand is nice and cozy! are you hot? tired? bothered by something?" mateo interrogated, attempting to get to the bottom of her depression.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: plop!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 4:22:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
electro ball / light screen / signal beam / thunder wave
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ARAQUANID APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water bubble[break]
bug bite / spider web / liquidation / leech life
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 22:40:05 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Bailey found herself trapped by the squabble, watching the trainer and his Glaceon circle around her—it snapped her from her from her stupor, watching the exchange with a hint of irritation. This was not a private sand bar, but maybe for one moment, she wished it was.[break][break]

A few months ago, she would have found it entertaining. She liked watching people interact with their pokemon in silly, ridiculous ways. But right now? She was not in the mood... and it took physical effort to refuse to be swayed.[break][break]

Sand sprayed across her lap from their antics. In the distance, she could see Turtonator's big bald head poke out from the water, telling her that he had his eye on her. So, she couldn't make an ass out of herself, even when the trainer asked questions that should have been none of his damn business. [break][break]

“I got ditched.” Simple answer. “Long story, don't ask.”[break][break]

And it was at this point that her Blastoise burst from the water, walking back onto the beach... with a pokemon over his shoulder.[break][break]

He slapped the unconscious Araquanid to the ground, its legs folded in the way that bug-pokemon did when they lost a battle. The stern water-type crossed his arms over his chest, foot thumping, as if to say: Well? You gonna fucking catch it?[break][break]

Like a child asked to perform their chores, Bailey Cooper groaned and threw one of the pokeballs from her belt. “Happy?” He would nod, turning to march back into the waters.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; capture attempt on the araquanid

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 5:03:09 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]w
oah, scary. then a blastoise came to deliver a water spider to the sad maiden. shocked, he'd turn his head to the sudden appearance of a flaaffy staring the group down. "ah..." the flaaffy started to cry. mateo began to freak out. flailing his arms and wondering what was wrong with the flaaffy! only for his partner, glaceon, to freeze mateo for a brief second with ice beam.

[break][break]

glaceon spoke with the flaaffy. it was sad. it wanted to have a family like the pokemon here on this beach. once mateo broke freeze from glaceon having frozen his lower half, he'd begin to rage at the ice-type, "i'm gonna flip you like a pancake you little--huh?" glaceon, ignoring its trainer, began to speak with the flaaffy. offering it a home with mateo until its trainer could find him a proper family. the flaaffy, staring at mateo, cried even harder. clinging to mateo's legs.

[break][break]

sadly, mateo had no idea as to what the flaaffy wanted. but it was going to be stuck with him until he could find the sheep a proper family. from what mateo could gather, whether he liked it or not, the sheep didn't plan on letting the mateo out of its sight until he, and glaceon, kept their promise to find it a family. for now, they were its temporary family. "h-how did i get stuck taking in a sheep...so uncool." the frowning mateo spoke. "a-ah, oi, i'm gonna head out with this sheep on my back. i-i hope you feel better..." the blushing dragon tamer spoke. walking away with the sheep in tow. attached to his back.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: CAPTURE ATTEMPT!!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height