[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

LITTLE CRISES HELP YOU RELISH THE CALM

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

"I do," Henry replied easily, folding his notebook and sliding it into his bag. "I'm no forensic investigator, and nor are you. It's clear that something troublesome has happened here, but to what end I can't be certain." He cast a dispassionate look at the surroundings once more, as though they were to blame for the lack of a clear way forward with the trail that, by all appearances, had been stopped dead.
[break][break]
At length, he gave a shrug, shouldering his bag and nodding to Jessica. "I think so, yes - at least in that regard we might be able to ensure a little more forward progress. Though to whose authorities is up for some debate," he snickered, unclipping a pokeball and releasing a Swellow with a casual flick of his wrist. "I'll report our findings, and I imagine those that set us out here will be in touch if anything further develops. It isn't as complete a picture as I would have liked to present, given the circumstances, but one must suppose something is better than nothing, don't you think?"
[break][break]
He offered a parting wave, and then was gone, though the details of the encounter still swirled in his mind. Was it simply a case of an unlucky tourist, or had M'sieur Bonhomme proven too tempting a target for someone looking to obtain a hefty ransom? Whether he was involved or not, Henry's frustration at the lack of facts would only result in him poring into the matter further, he was sure of it.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:
Notes: DEADLY JOB

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.65),rgba(5,5,5,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5f9474;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the most dangerous game [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 5:22:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: