543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 21:17:02 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
There were at least three bears out on the water. Each of them had little floaties to help keep them afloat, and they were tethered to the boat that Remi was currently lounging on. Although the weather in Hoenn might have been a bit precarious as of late, the woman was still adorned in a bathing suit and sunglasses.

She only glanced up from time to time to check on the human child on board nearby. To make sure she hadn't fallen into the water or something. While it was reasonable and appropriate to put harnesses and floaties on Pokemon, it felt less so to do the same for an actual human child. It wasn't her kid, after all.

"Yo, Eris. You doin' alright? Don't get too close to the edge of the boat, okay?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 7:07:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]sunshine and ocean breeze
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]what hides under the surface
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She kind of wishes she'd learnt how to swim. As she stares at the ursine splashing in the waters, she finds herself a little tempted to reach over the railing to touch the salty sea. Just how cold would the waters be today? What kind of creatures swam deep below the surface? Would they be running into weird sea people on red gyarados again?
[break][break]
There are far too many questions and way too little answers.
[break][break]
Even so, that won't deter Reiner from keeping a close eye on her, his ears twitching as he wrinkles his snout from time to time. At some points, he'll even gently tug her away from the edge when she's leaning a little too far out, grumbling as he shakes his head at her.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I am!" Eris hums, gaze never quite breaking from the ocean. When she gives a sharp whistle, an unnatural stream of bubbles floats and pops upon breaking the water surface, a streak of orange slithering under the surface before disappearing back into the deep blue.
[break][break]
"Miss Remi, it's kinda a fairytale... But do you think that there are actually people living in a secret underwater city?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 4:31:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEEL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISMAGIUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PHANTOM FORCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 6:39:41 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Every few minutes, Remi lowers her sunglasses to peer over the edge and squint. Just to make sure that Eris wasn't getting too close to the edge. Fortunately, the girls Luxray is quite efficient and persistent, consistently bring her back from the edge.

Not that it gave her any semblance of peace. Far from it, really.

In fact, she startles just at the sound of Eris' voice. The woman sits straight up and leans forward, pulling the sunglasses to perch atop her head. After catching her breath and realizing that the child had not, in fact, fallen over the edge and was asking for help, she purses her lips in thought.

"Yes. Do you really think that we're the only intelligent life? Seems a bit narrow minded, no? Of course there is a secret underwater city. What reason would the sea people have to visit the land, after all?"

Remi rises to her feet and moves to lean against the edge of the boat alongside Eris. She smirks, inclining her head to the girl.

"What do you think they look like?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 3:24:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What if they're man-eaters? Like the Megalopolans?" Nasty as the thought may be, it's the first that crosses her mind. "One time, me and a whole buncha kids ran around in the Mauville woods and found a whole pool of them..."
[break][break]
She takes a moment to squint and sweep the memory from her mind. What would they look like though? Would they have fins and gills? Maybe they'd look like an amalgamation of !melody and a bruxish? Mermaids like Primarina?
[break][break]
When she turns her gaze to the water, she sees something she shouldn't - A dark and ominous face blurred by the moving waters. She pales, letting out a squeak as she hugs Reiner for dear life. Laughter rings out as the sounds of dripping water hit her ears, eyes creeping over the boat edge to peer at her... but no sea people are here to raid their ship, a mischievous Mismagius snickering at her as it droops over the boat's railing.
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || befriending mismagius!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 23:02:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERALIGATR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MISMAGIUS!

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 15:41:20 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Man-eaters? Like the Megalopolans?"

For a moment, she conveniently forgets that Hoenn had been at war with the creepy cannibals from outer space. Were they even cannibals? It wasn't like eating people was the same as eating themselves. We weren't Megalopolans.

Whatever.

"Wait, what?"

They'd run into a whole pool of them? Just who was supervising these kids? No one? How were they still alive? Remi glances to the girl's Luxray pressed close to her side and she purses her lips and nods. Ah yes, it's called Pokemon. Pokemon supervise the children, probably a hell of a lot better and more efficient than a parent. Maybe.

There was probably a time where her mother would have ripped someone asunder if they'd messed with her kids. Arguably, a Luxray's claws were probably considerably more efficient.

"Kids these days, absolute crackheads."

But she jumps to attention, sitting up straight and even going so far as to swing her legs under her to take off running for the girl. Fortunately, not only is Luxray right there to assist, it turns out to be not a mermaid of whatever abomination Eris was probably thinking up, but a Misdreavus who thinks shes quite funny. It giggles, materializing briefly before slipping back over the other side of the boat. Remi exhales, relieved.

"They're probably friendly. And they have no teeth."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 1:17:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah, they were dead and ripped to shreds... probably 'cos of the Silvally that we ran into in a cave. It tried to hurt us too, but then we got caught in a cave-in... and well, caves are kinda scary, huh?"
[break][break]
Then again, what else were they expecting when they had pokemon literally battling it out in the tightest and probably most structurally unsound area that could possibly imagine?
[break][break]
"If sea-people are friendly, then why haven't we seen any?" Pausing to blow a raspberry at the Mismagius, Eris has her mind going in multiple directions at once. But when they all gather back into one spot, she has a theory that may just work. "Or maybe they're already among us and pretending to be like us? What if someone like is a fish? She has a water gym and all..."
[break][break]
Over the edge, the Mismagius playfully tussles with a Honedge, swaying and overexaggerating its movements when the haunted sword gently taps its body. Perhaps, they're reenacting the vanquishing of a dozen Megalopolans... who knows?
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || befriending honedge!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 3:02:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKE CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little duckling [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:06:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE DUSCLOPS FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER PUNCH