[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

LITTLE CRISES HELP YOU RELISH THE CALM

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Driscoll fumes to himself as he tramps further along the tunnel, Eckart the Toxtricity moving along smugly in step with him. It seems more and more, lately, the scientist finds himself in increasingly ridiculous climes chasing a hunch. The sweltering tunnel he now navigates through is no exception, and the cloth with which he periodically wipes his brow is already damp with sweat.
[break][break]
"That man was sweating every color of the rainbow before he passed out. I've never even heard of a hallucinogen that does such a thing, but I'll be damned if I don't find its source," the man grumbles, almost to himself. Eckart offers a scoff and a wide, smarmy grin, causing Driscoll's mouth to pull downward into a bitter frown.
[break][break]
"I don't know why you're laughing - you should be having a worse time of this than me, you overgrown lizard!" Affronted, Eckart prods Henry irritably in the ribs with a small jolt of electricity, causing the taller man to flinch backward instinctively. "Brat," Driscoll scolds, though not without an affectionate cuff to the back of the pokemon's head.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.65),rgba(5,5,5,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5f9474;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poisoned Mind [SW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 1:51:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHANDELURE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

McFuzzled

Dr. Driscoll
He/Him
October 24
Castelia City
Homosexual
Scientist
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Little crises help you relish the calm.
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @henrydriscoll
Henry Driscoll
Poisoned Mind [SW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 2:59:36 GMT
Henry Driscoll Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

LITTLE CRISES HELP YOU RELISH THE CALM

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

As Henry rounds a corner in the corridor, he takes a step and suddenly stumbles, one arm going out to brace himself against the rocky wall of the enclosure. A wave of nausea overtakes him, and for a moment his vision goes dark.
[break][break]
He's no longer in a tunnel under Mount Chimney, but an undergraduate laboratory, his professor looming over him arrogantly. "You are making a mockery of this institution, Driscoll, and if you think your work is grounded in any manner of scientific spirit, you're sorely mistaken."
[break][break]
Professor Glascoe slams a thick file of papers onto the table in front of Henry, who cringes, mouth open in shock. "You were sloppy with your specimens, and to store them in the morgue freezer is the absolute height of hubris. The temerity on you, Driscoll, I will never understand." The older man snarls, turning around to rifle through the contents of his own desk. "You stay there. I am discharging you from this program, and then I'm alerting the authorities. You may count yourself lucky if you're allowed to mop the floor in a laboratory by the time I'm through with you!"
[break][break]
Henry chokes, clenching his fists at his sides helplessly as he stares at his professor's back, fear igniting every nerve in his body. "You c-can't. You can't..." he murmurs, his voice high and so, so much younger. Lurching from his seat, he rounds the table and tugs at Glascoe's elbow ineffectually, his vision blurring with hot tears. "You c-can't. This is all I have, after m-mom..." he chokes out. "This is what I'm here for..."
[break][break]
Glascoe whirls angrily, his arm slamming into Henry's chest and sending him careening backward, colliding with a shelf of instruments that clatter down around him as he slumps to the floor, grimacing in pain. "If this is what you are here for, Driscoll, then you SHOULDN'T BE HERE! That thing was an abomination! You are tampering with phenomena no one understands! I will lose my license before I allow your brand of disgusting, naive egocentrism to cause the next pandemic or worse! STAY! STILL!"
[break][break]
The professor punctuates this with a vicious kick to Henry's ribs, and he doubles over, clutching at his chest. Satisfied, Glascoe resumes his search, while Henry stares blankly at the older man's back, glasses askew. "You can't..." He glances down helplessly, his gaze passing along shattered glass and ring stands before alighting on a long, curved scalpel, gleaming invitingly.
[break][break]
He curls shaky fingers around the cool steel handle of the implement, whispering softly to himself, a mantra. "You can't, you can't, you can't..." He rocks forward, crawling on his knees and one hand, the other lifting the cold, heartless blade. "You can't."
[break][break]
One stroke. Achilles.
[break][break]
Glascoe crumples with a cry of shock and pain.
[break][break]
"You can't."
[break][break]
Two strokes. Carotid.
[break][break]
Crimson mars the sterile white floor.
[break]
"You can't."
[break][break]

[break][break]
Henry enters the lab the next morning, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose anxiously. He unshoulders his messenger bag as the rest of the class files in, opening it and rummaging through to find his notebook and a pencil.
[break][break]
Ten o'clock, and the professor hasn't shown to begin class. Ten-fifteen, and the other students begin talking among themselves, idly joking that the professor must be having some trouble with the stick up his arse.
[break][break]
Ten-twenty-four, and Henry blinks away the image of his professor's corpse splayed on the floor in front of his lectern.
[break][break]
Of course it's clean. He made sure of it.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Driscoll vomits onto the rocky floor of the cavern, the contents of his stomach acidic and stinging as he blinks away the vision. Ahead, Eckart stands, furious, over the curled body of a Chandelure, beaten into submission with an Overdrive that still echoes in the cavern, the air singing with electricity.
[break][break]
The scientist wipes his mouth with the already worthless rag before tossing it to the side, struggling to stand upright as he regards Eckart, then the Chandelure. "Did that fucking thing Hex me?" he snarls, his usual composure broken. "You had no right! NO RIGHT!"
[break][break]
He heaves a deep breath, then two. Eckart growls in the back of his throat, soft and reassuring, and Driscoll blinks. Sighs. "Fine. Fine. We'll see how that works." He unclips an empty pokeball and throws it at the Chandelure with slightly more force than might be necessary, but damn it, it feels good.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Notes: CATCHING CHANDELURE. SCHEDULING THERAPY.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.65),rgba(5,5,5,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5f9474;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Poisoned Mind [SW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 23:33:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CHANDELURE!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.