tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Shadows Fall Over
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 3:54:30 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

His hands clench tight against the bloodied collar of another man. There’s smoke filling the air – filling his lungs. At his feet lies a beaten and battered Houndoom. Its legs are twisted and its tongue lays limp from its sharp teeth. He can’t tell whether it’s dead or not. Not that it matters.[break][break]

“I-I don’t know-“ but before the man can finish, his right fist hammers down into the man’s cheek.[break][break]

No words part from the Pokken Rider’s lips… not like the man can see anyways. His fist comes down again, beating down onto the man whose grisly wails come to a stop, replaced by the sound of blood gurgling from his esophagus. He’d stare at the more violent vigilante if he could, but his eyes are bruised and swollen shut.[break][break]

It's another dead trail even with Rocket becoming emboldened after their siege of Sootopolis and he knows full well that he can’t just storm the castle by himself.[break][break]

The Pokken Rider’s grip loosens, dropping the man onto the cold hard concrete. It’d be so much easier to just end things here and now, but he knows that it wouldn’t change anything. Public opinion is swaying and there’s nothing he can do to stop it.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#2D479C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#3c5aa0; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Shadows Fall Over
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 15:06:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

they’d been going a different way, in search of steel-types for exodus, until poipole had veered totally off course. the mischievous alien was predictably drawn to the smoke and the sounds and smells of chaos rippling outward from the warehouses nearby.

zipping around the cool air, the little ultra beast soon found its way quietly through a window to witness the show.

lulu was following, and when it disappeared, so did she, into the shadow of a branch which stretched over the side of the building. she slithered up and in, soon becoming a witness in the darkest of dark.

it wasn’t that she wanted to get involved in whatever the hell was going on here, but rather that she tended to let the alien do whatever it wanted. she merely observed.

when she got eyes of the scene, the suit was unexpected.

at first glance, she faltered, thinking of genesect. then, she realized it was a person. it wasn’t pokkenger, and it wasn’t that red guy from before, either. or at least, not unless one of them had gotten new… costumes?

she watched on, silent and hidden with darkrai’s powers. the poipole was more easily spotted, however, poking out briefly from its hiding space just for funsies.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights