Rae Rançon
slopeside aid [ww/m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 19:34:13 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
COLD CARAVAN
Snowfall! Rae is thrilled. She hasn't seen snow like this since she moved to Hoenn, so when she heard reports that the western half of the region had been hit by a storm, dumping snow on everything, she was there. She packed up a bag, threw on her coat, strapped her snowboard to her back, and left home to make the trek to whatever mountain she could find out there. Dreams of fresh powder dance in her mind as she keeps walking before she notices something peculiar. [break]

Pokemon are running past her, up towards the vast, looming peak of Mt. Chimney. They seem scared and she doesn't think they'll attack, but she moves a hand to rest on a Pokeball just in case. What could they be running from? [break]

She notices someone standing on the side of the road and approaches them, her cheeks tinged pink from the cold. Maybe they know something about this? She hasn't been in Hoenn long, but she'd never seen something like this before in Unova.[break]

"Excuse me? What's up with all these Pokemon? Where are they going?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
slopeside aid [ww/m]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:42:54 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka is similarly thrilled when it starts to snow in Hoenn (I know it’s spring now but let’s pretend Fish replied in a timely manner!). She’s never been that fond of rain, but snow is another story; so pretty and peaceful when it falls, blanketing the world in a quiet pastel calm.[break][break]

Large, fluffy flakes are still falling as she makes the trek towards Mt. Chimney, wondering if perhaps any locals have set up some sledding in the area. It’s been years since she’s gone…[break][break]

But instead she’s met with herds of Pokemon stampeding towards the mountain. The snow leading up the mountain path has been reduced to slush with all the movement. At her side, her Vulpix pouts and runs off a bit further to find a snowdrift to play in, and Luka watches the other Pokemon with a sort of helpless concern. [break][break]

Her attention is finally pulled by another woman and she jolts slightly, but soon offers a tight smile.[break][break]

I think all the snow has them in a bit of a panic. Poor things! I don’t think any of them have ever seen a snowfall before…” [break][break]

Her Vulpix yips and trots to her side, a bit of snow dusting her nose. “But Vanilla seems to love it,” Luka adds with a chuckle. “Still, it’s pretty dangerous for them all to be running like that. But it’s not like we can change the weather!” Strawberry lips purse in thought. “If only there was a way to get them all to warmer areas safely…”
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]