1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 22:22:32 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

As soon as the bug went down, the burnt scarred man tossed an empty sphere to catch it. It hit, sucking the creature in without hesitation. Azula gingerly picked the ball off the ground with her muzzle, trotting over the her master and placing the ball into his own palm. And just as she dropped it, another wild pokemon made its presence known just behind him. She emitted a low growl, keen eyes on the pokemon. Maverick nodded to it. Giving her permission to once again, set the creature on fire with another FIRE BLAST. Maverick tossed another ball behind him to capture it.

The ex gym leader rolled his shoulders again, keeping his gaze away from his. “Champion isn’t really my style,” he lied, keeping his expression flat, “and I’m not much of a people person. The council wants more people friendly people to hold those sort of ranks.” That was in partial truth. Being good with people was defiantly something that Maverick didn’t have. It was what he felt that held him back from being a Champion. “It’s also a lot of responsibility. Although I wouldn’t mind, but having hardly any time to yourself sound lame.”

At the mention of Slateport, his crimson colored orbs fell upon him. “Nah. It can be anywhere. I use to be the gym leader of Rustboro.” He paused, remembering why he did feel a strange pull to Slateport before he continued. “But honestly, Slateport does feel more like home to me.”

for at slateport, upper district. not the best but im falling behind on my replies. capture whimsicott plz!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,477 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 20:47:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He felt a little bit of pity for the Whimsicott that had just watched the bug pokemon go down only to get roasted by Azula as well. A poor Lillipup also witnessed the encounter and promptly took off running with a slew of whines and yips. Poor thing. [break][break]

"Mmm...so what are your plans then?" he asked. Champion and Elite 4 did sound lie ka lot of work. Hell, monitoring a gym sounded tough enough. He had his share of supervising a large staff. Those days were behind him. "Yeah, I've come to grow used to my free time now that I have more of it. Don't think I have it in me to lose anymore of it." [break][break]

He nodded at the explanation. "Well, if you're settled on it. I hear the position rotate pretty frequently, and since you have prior experience I'm sure you can reapply for the job again." he said with a friendly smile as they rounded the corner. The street was bustling.

SKIP

[break][break]

+ | dw: normal/fairy/bug [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 5:02:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOLISK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLBEAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL GLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE WHIMSICOTT!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 19:10:21 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

And as the pair rounded the corner and into the busy streets, a sudden ring of his phone caught his attention. Hand reached into his pocket, crimson colored orbs flickered over the screen carefully before him. He hummed to himself for a moment, before letting out a sigh and shoving the phone back into his pocket.

“Yeah… I guess,” he mumbled back boredly, shoulders rose and fell in a shrug, “If they would even want me back.” The man paused lost in his thoughts for a moment, hand extended out when Auzla dropped another ball in her hand. A minute or two later however, his gaze fell upon the man once more. “Well… I gotta get going. I’ll see ya around.”

With that, Maverick turned to head towards the inner city. His hand rose above his head, waving to him in farewell. Who knows, maybe Maverick will get his gym back. Or, even be an elite four or champion one day. Only time can tell. For now, he had other things to take care off.

for at slateport, upper district. pass! you can close the thread out after youre done!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,477 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 22:57:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules is in it to win on this one. The second a little Volbeat caught Paxton's attention Joules is on them, zapping them with electricity before beeping at their trainer. Paxton smiled and nodded graciously before tossing a pokeball at the unconscious bug type. "Nothing wrong with trying." he said to the ex gym leader as he pocketed his pokeball. [break][break]

He waved off the other, shouting a 'thanks!' as he was back on the beaten path. He could handle it form here at least.

CATCH VOLBEAT

[break][break]

+ | dw: normal/fairy/bug [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hidden secrets [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 19:16:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]PAXTON CAUGHT THE VOLBEAT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL GLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!