Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 2:13:01 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0333 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
Her last adventure in the Shoal Caves had resulted in the capture of a Piloswine, and while this trip wasn't with the intention of catching pokemon, Georgette hoped learning the layout of the tunnels would help her in the impending future when she sought out new ice-type partners. Thus, she was bundled up against the freezing cold, and had even packed a small lunch with a thermos to ensure her outing was as productive and long as it could possibly be.
[break][break]
Thus, Georgette stood at the mouth of the Shoal Caves with red cheeks from the cold and a Swablu nested atop her head, the occasional chirrup of a merry song filling the air; in her hands are a sketch pad and pencil, the beginnings of a scribbled map taking shape. "Should we go left, or right," she questions her pokemon, her head canting subtly to the side as she awaits the answer. As it happens, a double-chirrup sends the pair towards the left, the crunch of her boots upon the snowy floor the only sound for a time. "The Mossdeep Pokecenter said we have to watch the tides," she muses aloud to fill the silence, her head peeking out past a tunnel's exit into a large room.
[break][break]
With wide eyes at the sight of the cavern before her, the glistening icicles, a gentle swell of water which laps at a nearby outlet to the ocean, and myriad ice-crusted shells, Georgette breathes out a soft, "How beautiful," as she takes in the scenery. Her hand lifts to absently pet one of the cloudy wings of her Swablu, after which she sketches lightly on her paper pad - something in the distance, however, catches her sight on one of the craggy outcroppings in the wall.
[break][break]
Pursing her lips, Georgette steps deeper into the open area, her hand lifting to shield her eyes as she squints at the soft sparkling of a light in a poorly-lit side of the cavern.
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 2:19:51 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

What was it about Shoal Cave that always drew him back to its icy depths?
[break][break]
Perhaps it was how much the Glaceon by his side seemed to like the place, for out of all of his pokémon, Melpomene would always have a special place in his heart after having been the first he ever truly called his.
[break][break]
Perhaps it was because in a vague sense, it reminded him of the one time when his father took him to Glittering Cave as a child, and combined with the briny scent of the ocean, the familiarity was more than welcomed.
[break][break]
Perhaps… Perhaps it was just because exploring the cave was exciting; simple fun in a way that wasn’t nearly as stressful as most aspects of the businessman’s ever so busy life.
[break][break]
Whatever the case, he found himself at Shoal Cave once again, and lo and behold, he apparently wasn’t alone.
[break][break]
A small group of Spheal played nearby, rolling around in the ice, and as he watched them while leaning against an icy rock, there was the sound of someone approaching… or something?
[break][break]
When he turned, eyes of bright amber met those of the woman, the smile tugging at his lips being one both confident and calm.
[break][break]
”Hey.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 0:38:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0179 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]Momentarily enthralled by the beauty of the area, as well as the faintly glinting object in the distance, Georgette only notices she is is not the sole human occupant when Martín moves from out of an ill-placed shadow. A soft, "Oh!" of surprise spills from the woman's lips, though she is soon returning his smile when she offers with a heavy Kalosian accent, her words carefully enunciated, "I did not see you there. Hello, I am Georgette, and this is Etienne." Her hand lifts to indicate the puff of clouds in her ivory hair, a Swablu's beak soon peeking out from the surrounding fluff to chirp out a greeting.
[break][break]
"I was not expecting to find anyone here," she laughs out softly before she explains, "I was just exploring some." Georgette gives the paper in her hand a little shake by way of drawing the man's attention as she continues, "I was making a map to try and remember any nests here. Ice-types are some of my favorites."
[break][break]
"Do you know the caves very well?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 2:03:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

A woman of ivory coloured hair with a Swablu sitting atop of her head. An all too familiar Kalosian accent to be matched by a pair of Kalosian names. Is she a tourist or yet another foreign newcomer to the region, just like he had once been?
[break][break]
Whatever the answer may be, he still smiles at her, his Glaceon being more cautious and staying seated by his side while watching the strangers.
[break][break]
”Oh… Enchanté. Kalosian flows smoothly out of his lips, bearing an accent characteristic of the south of the region. Cyllage? Ambrette Town, perhaps? ”I’m Martín, Martín del Mar, but feel free to just call me Mars. This here is Melpomene.”
[break][break]
Upon hearing her name, the Glaceon’s pointed ears perk up, tilting her head as she looks at Georgette with her icy blue eyes.
[break][break]
”I’m no expert in them, but I’ve been here a few times. Are you looking for any Ice type in particular?”

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 20:18:33 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0199 words

Georgette's expression brightens at hearing her mother tongue. "Oh, you are from Kalos," she breathes out excitedly. "I am from Snowbelle - a farm just outside the city! It is a pleasure to meet you, Martín -" she pauses a bare moment, correcting, "Mars." Looking down at the Glaceon, she greets with an equal enthusiasm, "And hello to you too, Melpomene. Your name is beautiful!"
[break][break]
Her lips then purse in thought at the question posed and then gives a little shake of her head, sending her curls bouncing airily and wisps of cloud from her Swablu's wings spinning around her head like a halo. "Nothing firm," she answers. "But I enjoy Ice-types, no? I wanted to explore the Caves more and see if I could mark any nests for later." Georgette gives a little wave of her paper once more for emphasis of her words.
[break][break]
"Would you like to join me," she asks after a moment's pause, a warm smile offered to her new acquaintance. Making an absent little motion towards one corner of the cave's expanse, Georgette remarks, "I thought I saw something glittering over there. Two may be better than one to explore it."

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:42:51 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh, you are from Kalos.”
[break][break]
Technically speaking, he’s not, but the intricacies of his upbringing are too complex and too personal to explain to a stranger he just met in an ice cave. Instead of doing so, Mars chuckles, meeting the woman’s gaze. ”Snowbelle is beautiful, I spent much of my childhood in Cyllage.”
[break][break]
That’s as much as the public knows about Martín del Mar, at least. Part of what she’d find if she’d were to do a quick online search of his name.
[break][break]
”Sure, I’ll join you… I could point out a few spots if you like. Although, when I come here I’m usually looking for pokémon that stay close to the water.”
[break][break]
Spheal like the ones that play nearby, Dewgong, and of course, the ever elusive Lapras…
[break][break]
While the pair talks, Melpomene approaches Georgette, being more likely to trust the Kalosian now that she has learned the woman apparently has no ill intent.
[break][break]
”You said something was glittering, right? Let’s see what we find.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 3:23:13 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0152 words

"Cyllage?" Georgette repeats with curiosity. "That is on the western coast, no? By the ocean? I have never been further than Lumiose."
[break][break]
She then nods encouragingly as she says, "I would appreciate any insights, this is only my third time here or so." As they begin to walk the ivory-haired woman scribbles on her map, noting the Spheals with obvious joy, made all the more evident by possibly the world's worst rendition of one on the page. With a curious look up from her doodling, Georgette then asks, "Are you a Water-type trainer?"
[break][break]
Glancing down, she spares a warm smile for Melpomene before answering, "Yes, I think just over there." Georgette stows away her drawing and then indicates to one section of the cave opening. Lips then pursing, she pauses as she surveys the terrain better, her gaze casting sidelong to ask, "Does that ice look solid to you?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 0:22:08 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Yeah, towards the south. You should visit western Kalos sometime, the coastal cities are gorgeous.”
[break][break]
Is that his bias speaking? Maybe so, but that doesn’t make his response any less true. It’s as if whenever he talks to a Kalosian he’s reminded of how much he loves the region, a certain feeling of homesickness coming to light even if it's been decades since he was forced to move to Sinnoh. Maybe he should take another vacation to Kalos sometime soon.
[break][break]
”Water and Psychic, actually. Melpomene here is one of the few exceptions.”
[break][break]
Mars smiles at her, a glance being given to the scribbles she writes upon her map before walking in the direction she indicated.
[break][break]
”Huh…” Noticing that something seems to be shimmering beneath the ice indeed, he crouches down near it to take a closer look, soon reaching into his pocket to retrieve a pokeball. ”Let’s see…”
[break][break]
A somewhat strangely-coloured Oshawott is soon released, the friendly pokémon waving at Georgette with the perfectly white shell it holds dear.
[break][break]
”Odysseus, use your shell to cut through the ice. Carefully.”
[break][break]
And so the Oshawott does, using RAZOR SHELL to easily cut through the ice...

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 2:32:55 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0233 words

Georgette nods in response to Mars' favoured types, her gaze casting downwards once more to cast an appreciative glance over Melpomene before her attention diverts to back to the ice. Her head tilts to the side as the Oshawott appears, her expression thoughtful for a moment at its odd colouring before a warm smile blossoms across her lips at the little wave it offers; her hand lifts in turn to wave as well, the Swablu atop her head chirruping brightly at the sight of the water pokemon.
[break][break]
A thought overcoming her, Georgette pulls a pokeball from her satchel to release a Gligar, the bat-and-scorpion creature blinking up widely with curiosity at her trainer. Pointing to the patch of ice where the Oshawott works, Georgette directs clearly, "Go help Odysseus."
[break][break]
Benoite nods firmly and shuffles over to help, some of the ice chipped away by the RAZOR SHELL swept aside with a modified SAND ATTACK. It's barely any time at all that the two pokemon manage to reveal an outcropping of what look like evolution stones of some sort. Benoite the Gligar snaps one claw around one if the clumps, releasing it from its icy prison before hopping back over to Georgette to offer it.
[break][break]
"It seems we have a lucky find, no?" Georgette asks brightly as she stoops to take the offered stone from her Gligar to better examine it.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 4:15:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The hidden riches of Shoal Cave are many indeed, and while Mars’ most recent treasure-hunting and spelunking adventures may not have gone quite as planned, this one is much simpler. He hadn’t expected to find stones and gems when visiting the vicinity of Mossdeep today, yet apparently fate had smiled upon them.
[break][break]
”Lucky indeed. Some of these can be quite valuable. How about a 50/50 split?”
[break][break]
It’s only fair, right?
[break][break]
Among the stones, one catches his eye; round and light blue, with a centre that looks as if made of rose gold.
[break][break]

[break]
He picks it up, inspecting it under the light before giving Georgette a smile.
[break][break]
”I’ll take this one, if you don’t mind.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 20:18:31 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0206 words

Georgette agrees with a nod as she smiles at Mars, her voice lifting to answer, "I do not mind, especially since your Oshawott did most of the work! Thank you for your help." Then, with a warm look spared for his Oshawott, "And thank you for your help, Odysseus, it was invaluable."
[break][break]
Benoite the Gligar then looks up at her trainer with wide - what some may consider adorable if they squinted - eyes and gives a hopeful little noise which sounds an odd mixture of a whistling growl.
[break][break]
"Yes," Georgette laughs with a roll of her eyes, "come here." The woman bends down once more to take the Gligar in her hands and then pass the pokemon up to rest atop her head, a brief scuffle breaking out between the already-perched Swablu until the pair settle against one another.
[break][break]
Looking to Mars, Georgette take a moment's pause to have a discussion about the routes to take, and they then travel through the winding, ice-laden tunnels to observe myriad pokemon in their natural environment: a pod of Spheals, a mischievous pack of Sneasel, and a Cubchoo given a wide berth in case its mother is nearby.
[break][break]
Delighted by the tour, Georgette sketches all the while.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
An Icy Operation [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 4:56:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: