Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 4:18:43 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0245 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
It had been a long morning of looking at properties just north of Slateport, the crisp air turning a touch warmer as the sunlight broke through the clouds to create a comfortably chilly afternoon. Georgette pulls off her cap and mittens as she trudges down the path, her hand lifting to wave goodbye to the realtor she had been speaking to. Her hand then going to a pokeball at her hip, the flick of a wrist releases her Alola Vulpix who hits the snow-dusted ground running.
[break][break]
Laughing softly, Georgette shakes her head at the Vulpix's antics, his cloudy tails waving merrily in the air. A sign soon catches her gaze, and the woman pauses to consider her remaining afternoon. 'Berries for sale, harvest and go' declared the sign, much to Georgette's curiosity. Glancing at Hexe at her side, she inquires, "Would you like to pick some berries?" A growl of confirmation and the woman nods in delight, her voice rising to instruct, "Let's go, then."
[break][break]
It is not long before the pair shuffle into line at the front building and are each outfitted with a basket, one hanging from Georgette's arm and the a saddlebag-style affair to drape over the Vulpix's back. Walking into the greenhouse, she pauses as her brow furrows, her gaze casting around the area as she takes note of the decide chill in the air.
[break][break]
"Is a pane broken," she muses aloud in uncertainty.
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 3:10:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
A berry farm in the middle of nowhere. Cold, dreary weather. Mud and slush and the unmistakable smell of manure. Barnaby usually wouldn't have been caught dead in a place like this.

Picking his own berries? Manual labor just for the sake of it? Hard pass.

So what had brought him here, then?

A boy, of course.

A boy that had apparently stood him up. Fucker.

With a sigh, Barnaby resigned himself to at least trying whatever attraction this was. He read the sign - FILL YOUR BAG FOR ONE LOW PRICE! - sighed some more, then trudged inside the greenhouse with his beautiful shiny Alolan NINETALES.

"Bijou, mon chou, thank you for shouldering this burden." Literally. She was also saddled with the hideous berry bag that several other Pokémon in the vicinity were holding.

A chill distracted Barnaby from his half-hearted picking. He looked around for the source, but his attention was soon caught by a petite woman and her Pokémon.

"Oooh~!" He cooed, approaching the pair. A bright smile quickly replaced his dejected frown.

"An Alolan Vulpix! You don't see many of those around here." As if accentuating her rarity, Bijou pressed against her trainer's leg and swished her tails around a bit. Such a showoff.

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 5:09:23 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0208 words
At the sound of the coo behind her, Georgette looks over her shoulder and then down to the aforementioned Vulpix, a smile of her own blossoming warmly. "No?" she asks with utmost curiosity before her own attention is diverted to the Alolan Ninetales curling around the unknown man's leg. Clasping her hands together between her knees as she bends at the waist to better examine Bijou, she delightedly breathes out with a thick Kalosian accent, "Aren't you beautiful," at the sight of the fox, her Alolan Vulpix inching forwards with utmost curiosity at the larger pokemon.
[break][break]
Georgette then turns her attention upwards to Barnaby when she straightens again, her hand extending to greet warmly, "I am Georgette, and this is Hexe." She tips her head towards the smaller ice fox before saying brightly, "It is a pleasure to meet you, ...?" Her voice trails off as she awaits the man's voice.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Hexe's myriad tails fan in hypnotic succession as he poses before the evolved pokemon; paws planted firmly, head lifted, and a little huff of cold air spilling from his maw, the Alolan Vulpix poses as if before a panel of judges, the little fox clearly expecting to be fawned over for the performance.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 1:31:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
An eyebrow quirked at the sound of her voice. That accent was unmistakable.

"Barnaby Finch," He replied warmly, taking her offered hand into his own. "The pleasure is all mine." His voice was light and pleasant and, with a companionable squeeze, he released his grip once their introduction concluded.

"Êtes-vous du Kalos, chérie?"

He always enjoyed meeting other Kalosians here in Hoenn. Almost no one he'd encountered so far, save for , was able to speak his native tongue. It'd be nice to foster this connection, at least for now.

Glancing down, Barnaby noticed the confident display that her Hexe was putting on. A commendable performance, in his opinion. But to his NINETALES... it seemed fairly mediocre. She watched, half-interested, until the end of his show before raising her snout in distaste.

"Aaahh, please excuse Bijou. She is a tough critic." He chuckled, slightly mortified.

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 5:42:31 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0179 words
Her expression brightening immeasurably as her mother tongue is spoken, Georgette answers excitedly, "Vous parlez Kalosien! Quel plaisir inattendu. Je viens de Snowbelle City - es-tu aussi de Kalos?"
[break][break]
The woman returns the light pressure to Barnaby's hand before releasing it, her attention turning downwards towards her Alolan Vulpix who is currently in the throes of posing for his audience. An irritated snit sounds from Hexe when it seems his performance has been less then impressionable, his front paw stomping in irritation upon the gravel-packed ground; his trainer's eyes roll subtly at the sulking. Leaning a touch nearer, Georgette confides to Barnaby, "He is still a baby. He thinks he's the best in the world, still."
[break][break]
With a laugh and a shake of her head, Georgette's brow furrows minutely at the sound of something stepping over glass, the crunch unmistakable from the cracking of ice outside the greenhouse panes. "I think something has broken inside," she murmurs in distraction, her blue-green gaze sweeping across planted berry bushes in full bloom despite the season.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 2:38:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Ever the social butterfly, Barnaby matched the woman's energy with an exuberant, "Oui! Je viens de Lumiose City! C'est merveilleux de rencontrer un autre Kalosien."

Truth be told, he was a little surprised she didn't recognize him. His weekly talk show had been extremely popular over in Kalos, with thousands of fans flocking to his studio and singing him praises online. The journalist chalked it up to Georgette being from such a remote city and didn't think much beyond that, though.

Bending down, Barnaby smiled at the small VULPIX and offered him a few words of encouragement. "Hexe, what a spectacular show! You have true potential, little one."

Georgette's speculation pulled Barnaby's attention upward. Following her lead, his eyes also scanned their surroundings for tell-tale shards of glass.

"Oh, over there." He pointed to a shattered pane lower to the ground, slightly obscured by berry bushes. The glass had almost all been smashed out.

"Now what could have done that?"

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 20:55:46 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0297 words

It seemed to be Georgette's eternal luck that she never recognised anyone considered famous. Her life on the farm had been busy, and while there certainly had been downtime, keeping up with the regional gossip and celebrities was a tad too much when you had spent the entire night supervising the lambing for the Wooloo and Mareep pens.
[break][break]
A little laugh spills from the woman's lips when Hexe takes an immediate liking to Barnaby, the Alolan Vulpix preening visibly as his snowy fur puffs up and tails undulate in a hypnotic rhythm. The little fox pokemon prances in place for a moment before his ears suddenly perk forwards at the sound of crunching glass, a soft coo of curiosity sounding from Hexe's maw.
[break][break]
Georgette's brow furrows as she follows Barnaby's pointing, and she moves purposefully past several bushes to inspect the damage done - she would have to tell the farmer about the broken pane before they left at the very least. "I'm not sure," she admits while kneeling to look at the hole; a planter not too far away topples over, eliciting a noise of surprise from the woman at the sudden sound. "Well, it's something," she laughs out as she swiftly stands again to follow the small force of chaos.
[break][break]
In a flash of movement, pale brown fur and a bobbed tail are only-just seen before disappearing behind another set of planters, the sound of rustling foliage filling the air.
[break][break]
"Hexe, head it off!" Georgette instructs, her Alolan Vulpix giving a firm nod. Bounding to the other side of the greenhouse, the little fox trots purposefully from the opposite side of the room to try and pincer whatever pokemon it is between himself and his trainer.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 20:41:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby was equally perplexed by the broken pane and the insinuation of some sort of little intruder. Was it a Pokémon looking for shelter from the cold? A berry thief, intent on stealing the literal fruits of the farmer's labor? Whatever the reason, it seemed that Georgette and Hexe were on the case.

Barnaby supposed he was too, given their proximity. Sigh. Typical.

Suddenly, a surprised squeak from Georgette threw their case into overdrive. Barnaby followed the blur of brown fur as best he could, but whatever creature this was was lightning fast. It was too much for his human reflexes.

"Bijou — after it!"

Surely two foxes in pursuit would be enough to apprehend the mystery intruder.

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 2:49:53 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0152 words

Taking off like a shot after the unknown pokemon, a fleeting look of appreciation is spared for Barnaby as he directs his Ninetales paired with a fading, "Thank you!"
[break][break]
Careful not to knock over any of the potted berry bushes, Georgette moves purposefully through the greenhouse, the trio managing after not too long to corner the pokemon at the far end. A laugh suddenly spilling from her lips, the woman bends at the waist and scoops up something brown and wholly fluffy, the pokemon soon displayed to Barnaby to reveal a rather confused Buneary who's mouth is stained with berry juice.
[break][break]
"The culprit," she announces brightly, the rabbit pokemon seeming to realize its feet are no longer upon the ground and thus begins to struggle. "Must have been hungry, no?" To the wild pokemon in her grasp she scolds gently, "I do not think the farmer wants you eating his berries!"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 23:37:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
At odds with Georgette's haste, Barnaby languidly strolled over to where the trio eventually cornered their unidentified thief. And yes, it was indeed a thief after the farmer's berries, as evidenced by the incriminating stain around its mouth.

"A Buneary?" He stated airily, giving the rabbit a once-over as it squirmed in the woman's arms.

"Precocious little one, aren't you?"

To Georgette's declaration, Barnaby could only smirk. The thought of the farmer's reaction was a humorous one. He definitely wouldn't take kindly to a thief in his midst, that much was certain.

"The farmer likely views these Buneary as vermin." Barnaby raised a tentative hand to pat the rabbit's furred head.

"Why don't you take it, chérie?"

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 21:31:39 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0183 words

Giving Barnaby a warm smile, Georgette nods at the suggestion she take the pokemon, her voice piping up to direct, "Will you tell the farmer about the glass pane while I take this outside?" The woman gives the Buneary captured in her grasp a little shake back and forth for emphasis, the action causing the rabbit pokemon to squirm even more to no avail.
[break][break]
A gracious look is then spared for the Alolan Ninetales, who Georgette addresses with a warm, "Thank you for help, Bijou. You were a wonder, no?" Then, to her own Alolan Vulpix, "And you, Hexe. We could not have done without your help!" The pokemon in question preens under the attention, a noticable strut in his step as he trails after his trainer towards the greenhouse entrance.
[break][break]
"It was a pleasure to meet you, Barnaby," Georgette calls over her shoulder, her voice bright and clear despite its honey-thick accent. "Please keep well, and thank you!" With that spoken, she continues to wrangle the wild Buneary to the outside, her ivory-white curls disappearing in just a few moments.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Greenhouse Mysteries [M]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 12:05:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: