Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 23:44:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After a visit to the Fortree Pokemon Center, Thomas found himself travelling down Route 120. He could've flown back home, or even to Lilycove City, if he really wanted to. But something compelled him to make this journey on foot. Perhaps a part of him really hoped to meet a new friend along the way.

In any case, the Kalosian would walk down the path, pulling his hood over his head in anticipation for the pouring rain that was sure to come down upon him. His hand hovered at the ready to draw his Pokemon. The tall man would quickly notice that he wasn't alone. Someone else was on the path.

tags:
notes: Just walking down the path

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 0:09:06 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

It was strange how easily one could run into fellow Kalosians sometimes. Well, not extremely strange, in her opinion. They were both an adventurous and likable people. So it was only natural that they would run into one another.
[break][break]
Not that the woman in her yellow raincoat knew the other was Kalosian when she noticed him on the road. But she would probably find out soon enough. For now she, followed by her Primarina, simply continued on her path, giving him a court nod, should he stop to see her or something. He was taking longer strides than she was, after all, so he was sure to pass her at some point, if nothing else.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 1:15:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 22:02:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would find himself closing in on the other person ahead. Given his longer strides, this wasn't much of a surprise. But before he could close in, a Gust of wind shot out at him. The Kalosian managed to stay on his feet, turning towards the direction it came from. A Vullaby would charge at him from the trees, attempting to peck at him with a Fury Attack.

Thomas managed to dive and roll out of the path of the diapered bird, grabbing at one of the Pokeballs on his belt, and bringing out Thread the Galvantula to take on the bird. Thread wasted no time in firing an Electroweb at the Vullaby. In turn, the Vullaby would flap its wings, and release a Whirlwind, throwing the webbing off course. She would then attempt to charge the electric spider, intent on a Fury Attack.

Thread just let the bird jump at her, before firing a blast of Thunder at the baby vulture. The blast connected, sending the Vullaby veering back off to the grass. Thread went to check on the bird, noticing it was breathing, but knocked out from the blast. The Galvantula would return to his master. It would signal to Thomas that the Vullaby was alive, but unconscious.

"Let's leave her. She'll wake up, hopefully having learned a lesson.", Thomas told Thread, before continuing on.

tags:
notes: Passing on Vullaby

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 23:28:39 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

There was a screech, then a swooping sound – clearly, a Pokemon was on the attack behind her. She had been on this journey for long enough to recognize the tell-tale signs of such. Alert, she thus turned, though she still moved, walking backwards. When in doubt, moving away from Pokemon assaults was probably for the best. Primarina, too, turned, though the Water Pokemon stopped instead, watching the fight incredulously. That was a difference between the two. And on first glance, it might have seemed like Eve was the more experienced and more efficient one.

[break][break]
But there was one problem with walking backwards while watching a fight in the opposite direction: a girl could not see where she was going. And thus, she missed a passing Inkay, stumbling straight over it, losing her balance and falling backwards into the mud, onto her butt.

Primarina, alerted, immediately turned and Sang, putting the small flying fish to sleep in a bit of a panic. The frantic Pokemon then ran towards her trainer, seeing if she was injured. Though Eve was more hurt in her pride, reaching down and getting a Pokeball, tossing it at the Inkay in an attempt to capture it. Then, she kind of sighed, feeling that she had just made a terrible first impression on the stranger now in front of her.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 1:58:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABSOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BISHARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE INKAY!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 17:31:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas turned back around, he would catch the other human trip over a Pokemon, which her companion promptly put to sleep. Judging by her reaction, she didn't seem to be too hurt by what happened. Thomas rushed over to the woman, extending a hand to help her back to her feet. "You okay?", he'd inquire.

Something would come towards Thomas from the foliage. Thread, spotting the threat with his Compound Eyes, alerted Thomas to the attacker. Thomas would turn in the direction of the attack, to notice a Bisharp leap out of the brush. The Bisharp would immediately target the human, attempting to cut him down with a Guillotine.

Thomas would quickly attempt to pick up the woman, and immediately dash out of the path of the attack, making sure to keep himself between her and the attacking Bisharp. Once the Bisharp had landed, Thread wasted no time in blasting the Bisharp with an Electroweb.

This was a mistake, as the Electroweb only caused her to act more Defiantly, her fury increasing. The Bisharp would retaliate with a Metal Burst, sending the Galvantula flying back into a tree. The Bisharp would follow up by marching up to the Galvantula, and attempting to finish the insect with a Guillotine slash. Her speed hampered by the prior Electroweb, however, gave Thread more than enough time to collect himself, and quickly retaliate with a blast of Thunder.

This time, the attack sent the Bisharp flying into the bush, knocked unconscious. After a moment of staring down the area where the Bisharp had landed, and seeing that she wasn't coming back, the Galvantula finally eased up.

"Is everyone okay?", Thomas asked. The Galvantula nodded. Thomas waited for what Evette had to say.

tags:
notes: Bisharp KO'd, passing

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 22:30:28 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Yes, yes, at best my pride might be hurt, not my body,” she replied as she tried to get back on her feet – which was then interrupted when the stranger suddenly ran up to her, scooped her up and carried her to the side.
[break][break]
That was….slightly unexpected. However, right as she was whisked through the cold and damp night’s air, she noticed a sharp, metallic whirring sound – right as a blade slashed through the air. It took her a moment to realize what had happened. But when she did, she inhaled sharply. This could have ended very badly, she realized, tensing up slightly.
[break][break]
Primarina had noticed, too, and rushed to her side. However, it was waylaid by a suddenly appearing Absol, which hit her with a Quick Attack. Thrown to the side, the Water Pokemon needed a brief moment to get her bearings again.
Then she furiously pounded the Absol left, right and center before that Pokemon keeled over. Certainly, the Primarina was not going to allow anyone or anything to get between her and her trainer, towards whose side she now rushed.

Eve, for her part, tried to get the man to let her down. “I am alright. A bit bedazzled maybe from that sudden attack….but I am fine, really.”

[break][break]

+ catching absol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 3:02:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NICKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNARL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IGGLYBUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE ABSOL!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 0:01:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Evette would have no trouble getting out of Thomas' arms. If anything, the Kalosian was a bit embarrassed that he forgot to let her down when he did. But then, the battles that took place distracted him. It was something he noted he'd have to learn to overcome.

Thomas would rush over to check on Thread. Despite having been subjected to a rather strong Metal Burst from the Bisharp, the Galvantula was still as energetic as ever. There was no way he'd let something like that slow him down.

Thankfully, what came next was more of a break than anything. A curious little Igglybuff bounced into the area. She would immediately attempt to Charm the trainer. An attempt which worked, as Thomas kneeled down to the Igglybuff's level with a smile. The trainer promptly reached for a treat from his bag. The Igglybuff took a moment to look over the treat, before taking a nibble. That nibble quickly turned into her taking in the entire snack eagerly.

"Aren't you a cutie~", Thomas cooed at the Igglybuff, attempting to pet the baby Pokemon. The Igglybuff gladly accepted the affectionate gesture, allowing the human to pet her. Thomas would offer the Igglybuff another treat, which she more readily accepted, eating it much quicker.

"If you'd like to come with me, I can make you all the treats you want, and introduce you to some friends of mine that would adore you. What do you say?", Thomas asked her gently, holding out a vacant Pokeball and allowing her to make the choice for herself.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Igglybuff

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 21:22:06 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Naturally, there was no ill will left regarding the hold, even if it had lingered longer than necessary. Eve was a big proponent to never attribute to malice that which could also be explained by good intentions. Or stupidity, for that matter. Though that did not seem to be the case here. For now, she recovered her bearings and watched proceedings, while Primarina nuzzled into her hand. It was probably best to recuperate for a little. But only for a little. While Primarina was still distracted, Eve noticed a Nickit peeking out of the brush nearby.
[break][break]
It didn’t really look like it wanted to outright attack or something. But she figured that Prima would only worry once again, if she noticed, so Eve flung a Pokeball at it. Either it would be caught or scared away. That was her impression at least. Hopefully, that would come to pass so they could rest. If not, there was always the good sir they’d met here, who was offering to team up. To the Iglypuff, that was, but she figured that he was just a genuinely good person. “This area certainly has very different Pokemon walking about. Odd to think that this little one was so close to such an aggressive Bisharp.

[break][break]

+ attempting nickit

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Singing in the Rain (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 9:01:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CACTURNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAVIARY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights