Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 0:06:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas had found himself back to where certain events kicked off in his life. The moment he, and his team, found themselves face to face with a Meltan horde that formed into one angry Melmetal. The Melmetal he thought he killed ended up splitting off into Meltan, one of which had formed right in front of the Commissioner.

Today was a rare moment where he brought the Meltan to the outside world. The fact that he even had one of the adorable little buggers was one of those things he preferred to keep to himself. But he found today to be a good opportunity to perhaps explore the area, and see if he could find any answers to what his Meltan was.

"Glad to see this place is still a shithole.", Thomas muttered to himself, as he explored the scrapyard below Cycling Road. On his shoulder was his little Meltan, who was drooling over all the scrap metal before them. Thomas would pick off a nice hunk of metal hanging off one of the piles, and hand it to the Meltan, who gladly began to take it in.

"I'll never get over that.", Thomas muttered to himself, with a smile.

tags:
notes: Exploring the Scerpyard

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 12:06:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sometimes, to explain a mystery, you should start at the origin of said mystery - Those were the words of Lenore Halla, that had been so dutifully passed onto her daughter through written memoirs. After many sleepless nights and odd experimentations, Eris finally decides that it's time to heed said advice. Armed with nothing but a backpack, her best friend since birth and a seemingly feral Meltan, she dares to travel back to the Cycling Road and quickly finds herself standing before the entrance to the scrapyard.
[break][break]
"You remember this place, don't you Mercury?" Shifting the backpack's weight from her right shoulder to the left, Eris nearly misses the small chirp that her Meltan gives her. After all, he's been swaddled in several layers of blankets in her arms, a makeshift kind of perfection for keeping him from wandering off and possibly getting kidnapped by strangers.
[break][break]
Still, he's more than able to sense the presence of metals, wriggling his tiny nubs and causing small chunks of them to float right towards them. When they're just about close enough, Mercury reaches out, quickly absorbing them into his body before letting out something akin to a burp.
[break][break]
"Right, you actually like eating those, don't you? Does the rust make it tastier at times?" Humming, Eris watches the Meltan for any sort of reaction, only to receive a gentle headbutt right against her chin. "I'll take that as a no then."
[break][break]
Or was that meant to be a very excited yes?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 3:01:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 16:23:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas meandered around the scrapyard, he would hear a familiar voice. Also accompanied by a Meltan was a young girl. As Thomas quietly investigated, he would take a look, while taking cover using a pile of scraps. It was the girl that accompanied that scientist during that day. The one who knew how to handle explosives, despite her young age.

Before he could consider his options, a Ledian approached him from behind. It was his Meltan that would spot the insect approaching, getting Thomas' attention. As Thomas turned to face the Bug-type, the Ledian blasted him and his Meltan with a burst of Silver Wind. Thomas scooped Meltan up in his hands quickly, and braced himself against the Silver Wind.

When it was all over, the Ledian zipped around with great Agility, clearly trying to throw the human off. Thomas would reach for one of his Pokeballs, in the process freeing Meltan from the shield of his grasp. As the trainer reached for his Pokeball, the Ledian would charge him with a Tackle. But before she could connect, the Meltan fired off a Flash Cannon at the attacking Ledian.

The attack would hit the Ledian as it charged, throwing the insect off course, and sending it careening into a pile of scrap. Somehow, the Ledian got lucky, and managed not to get impaled on any of the sharper pieces of scrap metal in the process. But the attack was enough to send the Ledian fleeing for her life, scared off by the blast from the Meltan.

"Thank you.", Thomas told the Meltan, giving it a gentle pat on its head. The Meltan's little nubs reached up and grabbed for the hand as it patted his head, the strange creature letting out a happy chirp.

tags:
notes: Ledian repelled

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 3:02:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The crashing of metal nearby draws her attention like a moth to a flame. Reiner's quick to tense, unknowingly releasing small Sparks of electricity that latch onto the metallic waste and spread out in a web.
[break][break]
It's quick to look for its prey, scorching the feathers of a poor, unsuspecting Pelipper who had just been chilling for a moment. She squawks, hurriedly flying over and growling at them for the sheer audacity of their actions. But before she can unleash any form of retaliation, the gentle coos of Mercury draws her in, her gaze softening as she waddles up to take a closer look. Naturally, Eris bends down to let the Pelipper perk at the Meltan, giggling when Mercury pats the bird's beak.
[break][break]
Fast friends, made by the most curious of circumstances... He sure does have a knack of doing such things.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || befriending pelipper

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:14:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRANQUILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE PELIPPER!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Into the Pit (DW)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 3:42:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A Tyrogue stepped up to challenge the human. Daisuke looked down at the Tyrogue for a moment, before sending out Freke the Alakazam to deal with it. The Alakazam would attempt to quickly deal with the Fighting-type with an Expanding Force. Only, this was met with the Tyrogue faking him out. The Alakazam was caught off guard by the Fake Out, causing him to flinch.

The TRyrogue attempted to follow this up by Tackling the Psychic-type. This time, the Alakazam had regained his wits, and met this attempt with a successful use of Expanding Force, sending the Tyrogue flying, and landing with a thud. "Good work.", the trainer told his Alakazam, before tossing a Pokeball at the Tyrogue.

The Meltan, who was watching, clapped, and cheered on the Alakazam.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Tyrogue

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights