1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
artifact of the depths [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 1:02:21 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was a well known fact that the Shoal Cave was a very dangerous place to be. It wasn’t meant for those who can’t handle its dark voids of the unknown. Both the treacherous terrain and wild pokemon whom seem more vicious than normal all hide within the Cave depths. In fact, Shoal Cave was the one place that many have yet to venture due to the sheer high risk of the place. It made sense why the local geologist and scientist of mossdeep would send out more experienced trainers to handle the search for hidden treasures within the place. Luckily for them, Maverick has been down in Shoal Cave a few times.

Warm gaze flickered to the cool glow of his oddly colored umbreon’s ring, the feline letting out a soft meow when their gaze met. Maverick flashed a grin to his pokemon, turning his attention to the caves only entrance where he stood just inside of it. Supposedly, he was to meet someone here to explore the cave together in search for some kind of artifact. Whatever else they find in here while searching, was theirs for the taking. A sigh escaped him, his patience already running thin despite not waiting long.

for at shoal cave doing a brumal bounty. im so bad at starters and it annoys me so.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#916245; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#916245; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 14:59:25 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Searching for artifacts in dangerous places?
[break][break]
It was the kind of thing Lia had dreamt of when she was a little girl. The kind of thing she had imagined when playing pretend among Petalburg’s trees and that had first driven her to become a historian to begin with.
[break][break]
Sadly, it was also the kind of thing that didn’t have much place in her life as of late, but here and there, she could still find an excuse to wander into a place like Shoal Cave when it was suitable – like if one of her Geologist friends from Slateport U asked for help, for example!
[break][break]
”Hey!” It was with a smile that she greeted the man who was supposed to be joining her on this little adventure, golden eyes looking up at him when approaching while a curious Emolga watched the man while perched on her shoulder. ”You must be Maverick, right? I’m Lia, nice to meet you.”

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - A Brumal Bounty ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 17:02:38 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It didn’t take long for his partner in crime to make her appearance, warm crimson colored orbs fell upon a golden gaze. A hint of a smile tugged the edges of his lips, turning to face her and giving her a small bow in greets. “Hello Lia,” the man greeted, rise from his bow to met her gaze, “I am indeed Maverick. It is nice to meet you as well.” It was funny that even after being in Hoenn for several years now, new faces still pop up here and there when he least expects it. A soft meow rang in his ear, forcing him to look down at his oddly colored umbreon. “Oh yeah. This is Nisha.” The umbreon let out a meow to her.

Once formalities out of the way, Maverick returned his attention to the task at hand. Expression shifted to his normal emotionless mask, only the scrunch of his brow indication that he was deep in thought. “Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told you might know where to look in here.” His gaze shifted over the darkness before them that his umbreons glow didn’t reach, unsure of which direction to head. “I have been here many times, but never kept an eye out for things scientist would want.” Arm crossed over his chest, head tilted to one side with his orbs falling upon her. “Suggestions on where we should start?”

for at shoal cave doing a brumal bounty. -rolls-

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 22:45:55 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh! Cute Umbreon. It’s nice to meet you too, Nisha.”
[break][break]
Maybe it was the ranger in her that couldn’t help but smile when seeing such a cute pokémon, maybe it was just that she happened to be in a good mood that day, but whatever the case, that smile remained upon her lips as she wandered into the cave.
[break][break]
”Yeah! I’m a historian, not a geologist, but they did give me a basic layout of what we’re looking for and it seems like we’re headed towards one of the innermost chambers. It’s why the scientists were a bit worried about recovering the artefacts themselves, especially with all the wild pokémon in the area.”
[break][break]
Explanations came easily enough, her Rotom Phone being retrieved from one of her coat’s pockets in order to pull up a map of shoal cave.
[break][break]
”The place we’re headed to is only accessible when the tide is low, so that’s also something to keep in mind.”

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - A Brumal Bounty ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 20:31:35 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It seems that his sources were correct with this woman, though a few points were off. The burnt scarred man walked with her, the blue rings on the umbreon casted a glow of light around them. It wasn’t much, but enough to see a few feet all around them as long as the creature kept by their side. He listened silently, crimson gaze forward.

But when the Lia brought out her room phone, a brow rose when it gave her a detailed map of the cave. “That’s fancy,” he commented, gaze returned forward as he could hear the distant unknown rumble, “Does it tell you exactly where we need to go or just general direction?” Maverick never had a rotom phone. He has a rotom but I decided it liked his microwave more than anything.

for at shoal cave doing a brumal bounty. not the best but want to keep it going.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 1:44:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: