Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 5:57:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
There were very few things that Rowan missed about Wyndon, however there was one fond memory that was kept alive through the nostalgia of his mind. A section of the city was often devoted to a large ice rink where families and romantics could toil away the day gliding across the frozen surface. Slateport and Sootopolis weren’t as festive, but he could count on Lake May to be chilled over this time of year, filled with the same sort of lively crowd.

Mistral slipped across the ice with child-like glee, reminiscing as well about fond days they’d spent with Rowan at the rink. “See? I told you it’d be fun.” Rowan commented with a small smirk, skidding forward and spraying sleet on the Pokémon. “Just like when you weren’t an annoying teenager.” Mistral grumbled and spit out their tongue before scooting along, pretending now to not enjoy himself nearly as much.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 8:11:31 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]slippery slope
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]route 111
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]For all the elegance her childhood had boasted, there had never been things as beautiful as this. Strangely enough, she feels at ease as her skates click against smooth ice.

It's just like dancing, a small lean of her weight guiding her into a twirl. With a bit of momentum, she just about makes a toe loop, landing with a slight wobble, much to Yule's delight. The Vulpix barks and runs ahead, skidding aimlessly across the ice and miraculously avoiding any accidents.

Well, at least until she crashes into a skating Prinplup with full force. Wincing, Lilith picks up her pace, skating over to the crash site.

"Hell of a way to greet someone you know, huh Yule...?" She nearly trips over herself trying to stop but just about catches herself before she falls. Then before any more mishaps can occur, she latches onto the rink railings and holds tight. "Nice weather for skating, don't you think?"
[attr="class","hanatags"]
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 7:48:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Well, well, well.” Rowan said with a slight smirk as Lilith came into view, placing a hand on each of his hips in a smug manner. “I didn’t expect to run into my favorite Snom here, quite the coincidence.” Things had been so chaotic the last few months, he’d forgotten to keep in contact with his old friend.

Guilt aside, he offered a smile towards Lilith, helping Mistral to his feet as the Prinplup squirmed and squawked with anger. “How are you doing? Been a little bit since i’ve seen you, Lilith.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 23:22:55 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She has to bite her tongue back at the nickname, but that doesn't stop her glare from shining through her usual stoic expression.

"I've been doing well, I guess? Haven't been getting into trouble with any Rockets lately . Sootopolis is surprisingly quiet for an area ruled by those bastards..."

Too heavy a topic? There's barely a time where she thinks to read the atmosphere when it comes to matters about the underworld. On the other hand, Yule does well in breaking up the awkwardness, leaping towards Mistral and sliding circles around him with gleeful yips.

"What about you? Conquering gyms and exploring the region, I suppose? Everything still going well with Adrian?"
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 23:19:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“As someone who lives in Sootopolis City, I agree. They aren’t interested in disrupting the lives of civilians, from what I’ve seen so far.” This was the second person from which he’d heard something like this, meaning that Team Rocket at least was offering a somewhat positive presentability. The goal was to prove that Hoenn wasn’t going to be like Kanto, they were liberators and not murderers, not anymore.

“Yeah, things are going alright. I’ve gotten three Gym Badges now and am looking at getting a couple more.” He smiled, pushing some hair behind his ear. “Things between Adrian and I are great, as usual.” Especially since wasn’t cursed anymore.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking. If Team Rocket wins this whole thing…what are you going to do?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 23:55:47 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"You live there? And you haven't gotten into any trouble?"

He chooses to stay in a place infested with rats of his own free volition. Lilith can't quite ascertain if he's being awfully brave or painfully oblivious to the cruelties that they've committed. The blood they've spilt, the lives they've ruined, the scars they've left on her...

What happens if Rocket wins this whole thing?

Her blood runs cold as her chest begins to tighten. The blackened walls, the creaking of metal, that overwhelming scent of dried rust, the screaming and howling she can't scrub from her memories - She fidgets whilst Yule bristles and shrinks into herself.

"If Rocket wins, I'll have to pack up and go to another region." Her arms are folded, her hands instinctively picking at her sleeves as she looks down. "It won't be safe to stay here anymore."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:52:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
An eyebrow raised at the admission, unaware of what trauma might have elicited this response from Lilith, still unfamiliar with the complexity of her past. “No longer safe?” Rowan scooped up the rubber ball that Mistral dropped at his feet, launching it across the ice and watching the Prinplup slide across the surface to chase it.

“Is Team Rocket after you?” As a Beast, Rowan assumed he would have heard something about her, should that be the case. “Where will you go, Lilith?” The truth was, nowhere was safe, but she seemed to be able to take care of herself.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 23:43:48 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"It's..."

Complicated, something she needs to talk about, absolutely terrifying.

"Not exactly Team Rocket... Something else they'll bring." Her final answer comes as a murmur, her grip on her elbows tightening as the blades of her skates scrape the ice. She doesn't want to drag him into her mess, but how quaint it is that fate would have him stand by their side. "I... don't know. None of the regions are really safe."

When she looks back at him, her eyes still hesitate to meet his gaze. Instead, it drifts to her own pokemon, her lips pulled taut as she grimaces.

"Are you going to leave too?"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 3:42:34 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Something else?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, curious especially considering that Lilith seemed uncomfortable with the subject entirely. As far as he was aware, there wasn’t something following Team Rocket, aside from death. Perhaps that is what Lilith is afraid of, a repeat of what happened in the Kanto Region. “You’re right, there is no ‘safe’ place in the world. There will always be danger, and there is nowhere to run. Eventually it’ll catch up with you.”

Amber eyes watched Lilith, remembering what his friend had been through over the years and how far she traveled. “That’s why I’m not leaving. I’ve been getting stronger, preparing myself for anything or anyone who would come my way.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 11:28:18 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Nowhere to run -

She knows that feeling very well, having been cornered time and time again no matter how far she tries to go. The scars on her arms scream of unspoken truths and her eyes are wracked with guilt. When she looks to Yule, all there is in her gaze is sadness, wordless apologies for everything that she's been through.

"I can't just risk it all on the prayer that I'll just get stronger, Rowan." Her words are strained, "Even if I get stronger, they'll be way stronger than I could ever hope to be."

Cracking, being buried alive under the pressure. For the first time in his entire life of knowing her, Rowan will see tears brimming, hatred burning in her eyes as she clutches at her wrist.

"When I fight, I'm not only fighting for me. I'm fighting for them... my pokemon..."

The only ones truly on her side.

"If I lose, we all lose our lives..." She's frustrated, but her voice never rises pass a murmur. Her nails dig deep into her palms, enough to start drawing trails of blood.

"I trust you, Rowan... I want to have the same faith as you do... But the Eirwens believe in loyalty, and betrayal always comes at a high price."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 20:24:25 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Betrayal. A word that Rowan knew all too well, having committed the act more than a few times himself. Would Lilith look at him with disgust, if he revealed his affiliation with Team Rocket? He'd hoped that their history would be enough to overcome, but the way she so passionately spoke about them left doubt in his mind. "You're a survivor, Lilith." Rowan took a few steps towards his friend, placing a hand on their shoulder. [break][break]

"Hell, you might be the strongest person I know." She was the one who inspired his own journey, after all. The woman meant more to him than she could ever know. "I believe you can overcome this, and anything to world throws at you." Amber eyes cast downwards towards the ice for a moment, before returning to match her gaze. "But, if you have to leave. I understand."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 6:04:21 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]He feels different than before. When she'd first met him, she'd sensed the overwhelming weight of a world he'd been born into, took his hand and led his first few steps out of that cage. When she'd met him again, he'd seemed so free, seeking a brighter day as he tasted whatever wonders the world held for him.

But now, as he rests a hand upon her shoulder, he seems to be bearing yet another weight upon his shoulders, his gaze tainted by a light she can't quite explain.

"You're... different..." She murmurs, a cold hand reaching for his own and gripping it weakly. "You're hiding something from me, aren't you?
𝄞

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 0:37:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Different. Rowan was different, much more so than when they'd first met. The Rowan Wrynn that stood before her was only similar in name and face, practically a stranger. "I am." He admitted, returning a gentle grip of his own. "I'm part of Team Rocket." A wave of emotion washed over him, a mix of relief, regret and sadness. [break][break]

"I was recruited shortly after I came to the region. I didn't..." Rowan wanted to say he didn't have a choice, but he did. It was time to stop blaming for the path his life had taken. There was no one to blame but himself, and he was the only one who could free himself of that burden. "...know what I was getting into at the time."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Slippery Slope [WW]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:43:54 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]How is she meant to feel in the face of truth? When she has spat at the gods, cursed at the blood that runs through her veins, changed her entire world just to find a moment of peace in a never-ending storm?

"And you've decided to commit to that life? To let yourself be stuck in a place that only makes you regret?" Emotions have never been her friends, tucked away in some dusty box just so that she can be the perfect porcelain doll they'd raised her to be. So when it all comes mixing together, filling her with more bitterness as she starts to dig her nails into his hand, all that he might receive is a chilling glare that pierces right through him.

"Why haven't you left? Is it because you're scared? Because you feel guilty for what you might have done?" Her tongue is sharp, her calm facade ripped and dragged across the ground as she pries deeper. "You can't possibly think that they're going to do right by your conscience."
𝄞