Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Beneath Star-Kissed Wings [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 22:02:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] MISSION: Sparkling Spawning

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Each leaf in the forest shimmered and sparkled with the heady delight of the Ledian and the Ledyba in their mating dance, set aglow by the twinkling of bright stars. Elisabeth had read of the ritual in books, but to watch it take place was... breathtaking.[break][break]
The pale woman knelt on the grassy floor, watching with a quiet fascination as the winged Pokemon flitted to and fro. Her blonde hair tousled in the wind as she held her knees close, at peace in the picturesque solitude. If Elisabeth were younger, she'd have eagerly tried to sketch the Ledyba in their coy pirouettes, or idly written a poem as she meditated upon the sparkling beauty surrounding her; yet somehow she didn't feel the need. It was enough to merely witness the fleeting loveliness of the moment.[break][break]
"Gorgeous, aren't they?" she murmured to the Roselia at her side, who regally bowed her head in agreement.[break][break]
Unlike many other daughters of the Kalosian nobility, Elisabeth had always had a soft spot for Bug-type Pokemon. She had many fond memories of hiding Weedles, Caterpies and Wurmples from the manor staff, shepherding them to the safety of her flower garden outside. Sometimes Butterfrees, Beedrills, and Beautiflies would return with the seasons to pollinate her blossoming roses and lilies, making their blooms all the lovelier for it.[break][break]
The faint sound of a twig snapping startled Elisabeth out of her reverie, and she rose to her feet to look about herself with a wary eye. Flying predators, perhaps? "Is someone there?" she asked in a firm, but gentle voice--for it wouldn't do to startle the Pokemon in their frivolity. Even so, her fingers curled around a Pokeball. "I ask that you show yourself, please."[break][break]

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 21:31:10 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0205 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
It was a beautiful night, made all the more enchanting by the glittering pollen and dust scattered by the courting Ledian and Ledyba. The posting at the Pokemon Center to help ensure no predators came into contact with the wild bug pokemon seemed as if it would be a relatively uneventful evening, certainly nothing more exciting than shooing away a few Pidgeys or Seraptors should they show to harry the vulnerable ladybugs.
[break][break]
Georgette had opted for a lazy patrol of the area with her pokemon in tow; the Mudbray Clementine pulls an old milk cart behind her, within which is a sprawled, aged Wooloo nestled beside a napping Alolan Vulpix and Swablu who is nearly lost amidst all the ivory fluff, while Alouette the Froslass hovers silently after the procession. Humming absent snatches of a melody, the woman pauses as she thinks for a moment a voice is heard, but soon continues on - only to stop shortly thereafter.
[break][break]
"Hello," calls Georgette softly, her hand moving to her hip to pull out a flash-light from her travel satchel. Flicking it on to illuminate a swath of the forest, her brow furrows as she calls in a somewhat louder voice, "Please do not disturb the pokemon!"
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 13:47:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] mission: sparkling spawning

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Elisabeth's grip on her Pokeball relaxed as the Mudbray came into view, towing a milk cart of Pokemon as charming as their trainer. Whatever danger she had anticipated, this seemed fairly benign in nature.[break][break]
Rather than shrink in the shadows, the woman stepped forward into the glaring spotlight of the flashlight with her hands up as if in surrender. "Primrose and I mean no harm," she said gently, though the Roselia at her side turned up her chin with mild insult at even the implication of such foul motives. "We are merely enjoying the beauty of the night. You are most welcome to join us." [break][break]

As if confiding a secret, she continued, "I am rather partial to Ledyba and Ledian, myself. I have always longed to witness them like this, and it is more beautiful than I dared imagine." [break][break]

An eyebrow raised, Elisabeth studied the posture of the young woman and the skyward focus of her gaze and asked, "Are you their valiant defender tonight, then? I have yet to see any predators interfere." With a faint twitch of a smile to convey her jest, she added, "Save, I suppose, for myself and Prim. You may call me Elisabeth. And you are?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 22:02:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0244 words

A somewhat apologetic look overcomes Georgette as her flashlight directly hits the unknown woman in the face, the light quickly lowered to be pointed towards the ground instead. The woman's expression eases at the explanation of why the two are out for the night, a warm smile soon spreading over her features.
[break][break]
"I am Georgette," she offers in a heavy Kalosian accent as she switches off the flash-light, tucking it back away into her satchel. Slipping from the small milk cart, her hand firmly pats her Mudbray's flank as she passes the pokemon. "This is Clementine, who is hauling a wagon-full of lazies," she teases softly while glancing over her shoulder to the dozing pokemon in the bed of the milk cart.
[break][break]
She then nods, a somewhat embarrassed look overcoming her as she laughs out softly, "Yes, I think so. There was a posting at the Pokemon Centre, no? To keep predators away, since they are vulnerable." Smiling warmly, Georgette offers, "Would you like to join us? Prim may ride in the cart if she likes, and there is room for another up front."
[break][break]
Stamping her hoof for her trainer's attention, the Mudbray looks over her shoulder towards Georgette, and with a pointed snort is rewarded with a piece of carrot pulled from the confines of Georgette's satchel. Her eyes sparkling with mirth, the woman murmurs encouragingly to Clementine, "You are doing a wonderful job tonight, thank you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 10:51:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] A brief look of recognition flashed over Elisabeth's features at the familiar cadence of the Kalosian accent--a different regional dialect than Camphrier Town to be sure, but not so different as to go unnoticed by her. "Georgette. A pleasure to meet you."[break][break]
For a moment, Elisabeth considered commenting upon their shared heritage, then dismissed the thought. If that was a similarity the other stranger wished to voice, undoubtedly she would. No need to pry for the sake of it.[break][break]
"Hello, Clementine," Elisabeth said to the Mudbray instead, her own smile soft and genuine in nature. "What a noble steed you are." At the comment about the "wagon full of lazies," Elisa's eyebrows rose with keen amusement, the slumbering Pokemon doing nothing to protest their apt label.[break][break]
With the mention of the posting at the PokeCenter, Elisabeth nodded, pleased at the explanation. "A fine thing, to be sure. I am relieved others care about the fate of the Bug Pokemon. I fear too many prefer to swat them away instead as a nuisance." The poor dears had done nothing to earn such a reputation, in her mind. Not compared to other, more brutish Pokemon, certainly. [break][break]
The sparkling dust that swirled around them both lingered in the air like motes of starlight, twinkling as Elisabeth contemplated the offer. There was no malice in Georgette's expression, and certainly Elisabeth had no other plans for her night. "That is most kind of you. I'd be glad to accept."[break][break]
Primrose seemed utterly insulted at the idea of sitting with so many Pokemon in the cart, however. The Roselia crossed her flowery arms and pouted, tossing her spiky green head to and fro in disagreement. "Now, now, Prim," Elisabeth chided. "There's plenty of straw to keep you comfortable. Someone might think you are a little stuck-up, hm? And we wouldn't want that."[break][break]
The Roselia glowered, the veins of her leaves flushing pink. Drawing a hand lazily through her blonde curls, Elisabeth continued, "I suppose you might find the Pokeball more comfortable, however..." A wicked smile crossed Elisabeth's lips as Prim promptly situated herself amidst the fluffy Pokemon, sulking silently betwixt a Wooloo and an Alolan Vulpix. "That's my darling girl."[break][break]
With surprising grace, the blonde woman rose up to join the front of the milk cart, seating herself beside Georgette with her own floral satchel on her lap. Rifling through its contents for a moment, Elisabeth procured two shiny red apples, handing one to Georgette and holding onto the other. "In case you are as hungry as Clementine," she said, eyes sparkling. Patting the second, she said with a somewhat impish grin, "This one is for when the poor Mudbray is tired of carrots and wants something sweet."

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 19:44:01 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0328 words

Georgette smiles brightly as her Mudbray is praised - many would overlook the little donkey pokemon, but it seemed Elisabeth was an exception. With a stamp of her hoof, it seems Clementine also appreciates the recognition, the Mudbray's ears flicking in the direction of the new woman before a soft, rumbling bray sounds from her throat.
[break][break]
A laugh spills from Georgette's lips at Clementine, her gaze slipping over her shoulder to check on the sleeping pokemon, only one of whom has even remotely stirred from the noise. Looking back to Elisabeth, the ivory-haired woman answers with evident compassion, "I do not mind Bug pokemon, they all serve their purpose, no?" She pauses a bare moment, adding with a lilt of a laugh in her voice, "I just do not like when they are in my garden!"
[break][break]
She then shifts where she sits, making room for Elisabeth to climb onto the milk cart beside her, amusement colouring her expression as the rose-adorned Roselia begrudgingly climbs into the back of the cart instead of opting for her pokeball. Eyes widening in surprise at the offered gift of an apple for Clementine, Georgette graciously accepting the shiny fruit. "Thank you," Georgette answers earnestly, "Clementine will love this."
[break][break]
The apple is then tucked into her own satchel for later - the Mudbray could have the treat at the end of the night, it would be the perfect reward - and then takes up the reins to give them tap over Clementine's back. "Let's go!" Georgette calls softly to her pokemon, and in response to the click of her trainer's tongue, Mudbray bobs her head before hauling herself forwards to begin their patrol once more.
[break][break]
Her gaze casting sidelong to her new companion, Georgette hazards after a few minutes of silence, "You are from Kalos too?" She tilts her head curiously to the side, a half-smile quirking over her lips as she offers, "I am from Snowbelle City."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 15:55:47 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]"You garden as well?" Elisabeth asked, her voice rich with interest. "I confess that is my profession and trade. I run a small florist shop in the city proper, though it is a fairly new venture." [break][break]Leaning back comfortably in her seat, she continued, "I find it depends on the Bug Pokemon. I am always delighted to have a Butterfree or a Combee come by to say hello. The flowers flourish for their company."[break][break]
At the genuine gratitude for the apple, Elisabeth waved the thanks away with a "tut-tut." It had been a long time since she had enjoyed a carriage ride with such pleasant company. It was the blonde's first time doing so, granted, with a milk cart and a Mudbray, but there was a rustic charm to the experience; Elisabeth preferred it, she decided. If a single apple could show her appreciation, then that was more than enough for her.[break][break]
At the mention of Kalos, Elisabeth's eyebrows faintly rose as she smiled. "Ah. I see my accent remains distinct as ever," she said, a lilting laugh spilling from her lips. "Camphrier Town, yes. I have never been to Snowbelle, but I hear lovely things. Do you miss it?"[break][break]
The question was sincere, even as it subtly deflected from Elisabeth's own background.

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 3:24:19 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0242 words

Georgette wobbles her head back and forth in thought as she decides the best way to answer, a soft laugh soon spilling from her lips when she confides, "Not flowers. We had a patch of land for vegetables. But we had to shoo the Bug pokemon out pretty regularly - sometimes they helped though, like the Butterfree and Combee, no?"
[break][break]
Her nose then wrinkles as Elisabeth remarks upon her own accent, her head shaking as she assures, "It is not strong. Not like mine, yes?" With a tilt of her head to the side, Georgette answers easily, "Yes. All of my family is back in Snowbelle. But it is nice to be on my own too, where I don't know anyone." Her head tipping in Elisabeth's direction she admits, "I may go home someday but I would like to try here, for a little while."
[break][break]
Warmly, she then questions, "Do you miss Camphrier Town? I have never been. What is it like?"
[break][break]
The woman's attention turns momentarily to the path before them, a gentle click of her tongue sending the Mudbray's large ears backwards attentively. "Go left," Georgette directs, the path ahead splitting two ways. Her voice briefly stirs the Wooloo Herschel awake, his head lifting and accompanied by a plaintive bleat before flopping back down in the hay.
[break][break]
Then, after a time, she questions curiously, "Will you tell me about your flower shop? What kinds do you sell?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 12:00:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Vegetables?" Elisabeth repeated. "My condolences. Flowers need only be pretty and smell sweet; your vegetables must, alas, taste good as well." The hint of jest in her voice was unmistakable. [break][break]
At the mention of Kalos, however, Elisabeth leaned back in thought. There were many corners of her past she preferred to leave alone, rather than shaking the cobwebs and reliving the memories anew. Elisabeth's childhood was thankfully no such topic.[break][break]
"Camphrier Town is a quiet and quaint place. There is an abandoned castle that attracts a lot of tourists, but for the most part the village is far more pleasant than the hustle and bustle of Lumiose City." Sometimes it felt like Elisabeth was a generation or two behind her peers in the nobility, who were up to the latest modern trend. Less television, less media in general. "It's like stepping into another place and time."[break][break]
Elisabeth could have left it at that, but something in Georgette's sincere expression made her soften; she felt she owed more of herself than something so shallow. "My father loved it there. He had a beautiful winery on the outskirts of the town. I remember running through the fields as a child while my mother painted landscapes of the grapevines at sunset." A pause. "I think you would have liked them both. The world is lesser for the loss of them."[break][break]
Elisabeth turned to Georgette with a fond smile. "It must be nice to see your family in Snowbelle City. Cherish them while you can. Time is far more fleeting than we realize, sometimes."[break][break]
As the Wooloo yawned directly into Primrose's face, the Roselia flailed her petaled arms with distress, distracting Elisabeth briefly from the heaviness of the topic. "Goodness, Prim, do keep quiet and behave. The others are sleeping." And with that, it was like a spell had broken, and conversation flowed with ease once more.[break][break]
Elisabeth spoke with great passion about the various flowers in her shop, from the thorny rose to the shy and shrinking violet, until dawn peeked over the horizon. Light spilled over the canopy of trees overhead as the sparkling dance of the Ledbya and Ledian began to conclude in its ballet.[break][break] "No predators in sight," Elisabeth said, admiring the view. "I daresay you and Clementine frightened them off all night, Georgette. A job well done indeed."

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 21:04:28 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0296 words

"It is a trial," Georgette agrees with a solemn expression, her lips twitching upwards as she largely fails to keep up the facade of a serious mein.
[break][break]
Her head tilting in Elisabeth's direction to indicate she's listening, Georgette idly tugs at the reins to direct the Mudbray along the path. "A castle!" She then exclaims, her eyes wide with curiosity at the prospect. A wrinkle of her nose a moment later proceeds the woman confiding, "I have never been west of Lumiose, but it sounds beautiful."
[break][break]
Georgette leans back comfortably in her seat as her companion reminisces about her lost family, a soft sad smile offered in lieu of a comment. She then nods at the directive to cherish her own family, a quiet, "I do," spilling from her lips. The pair then seem to fall into a companionable lull, Georgette occasionally piping up to ask the finer details about flower gardening and comparisons with vegetables gardening; an appreciative silence falls now and then as they pause their conversations to admire the nearby Bug pokemon, their sparkling beauty rivalling the fading stars above.
[break][break]
A warm smile overcomes Georgette when they complete their final round, her voice gentle and warm as she intones, "Thank you for the company, Elisabeth. It was a pleasure to meet you." Dropping off the woman and her Roselia where indicated, Georgette turns her attention to her Mudbray, the click of her tongue urging the donkey pokemon forwards.
[break][break]
Travelling for a time in contemplative silence, Georgette purses her lips as she performs a series of mental math before pulling ou her phone and dialling one of the first numbers in her favourites list. "Hello, mother?" She pipes up in greeting, her voice fading away as the sun begins its morning ascent.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 12:01:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: