sanctifying steam [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 23:08:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He'd brought DIOR, his SPRITZEE, to mingle and learn a thing or two from the Spritzee who accompanied the nuns of the Saint Ines Cathedral. As it turned out, however, today was also the day the church grounds granted the townsfolk of Lavaridge (and visiting trainers) exclusive access to their hot springs. Invited to take part in the tradition, Benicio was quick to get changed into a crimson red speedo and participate.

The hot spring itself was secluded in a grove of bamboo, prayer shrines, and gardens behind the cathedral. With his Spritzee in tow, the man followed a trail of flattened bamboo husks until he found it at the base of a cliff wall. Carved into this cliff wall was a giant depiction of ARCEUS, seemingly frozen mid-leap with an upward gaze. It loomed over the entire spring like a guardian.

The bishop admired the sight of this artistry for a moment before advancing forward, dipping himself slowly into the steaming water before realizing he wasn't alone. Sharing the company of two beautiful women, he lifts a hand and smiles despite the faint blush on his cheeks. The water laps at his upper thigh in the meantime.

"Hello there. Do you mind if I join you two?"

📍 saint ines spring, lavaridge town
mission: new year, new me

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 8:36:42 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
One of said beautiful women was Andrea, who had come to soak in the St. Ines hot spring with her newfound employer, Yvette. It was a great way for them to relax, get to know each other better, and celebrate the beginning of a new partnership. Becoming someone's lab assistant was no small feat, after all.

Now, Benicio, being a devout follower of Arceus (Arceustian?), had elected to wear a swimsuit in the hot spring. Andrea, however, had no such inhibitions, literally wearing nothing at all. Rest assured, the lingering steam was obscuring any important bits from view, like conveniently placed censor bars. Still, one thing that stuck out was how... curvy she was. Her clothes were usually baggy enough that they concealed that fact.

Enough fanservice for now, though. Let's see what Andrea's Pokémon were up to. Chomper the Deino was wading in the steamy waters, which reached up to his nostrils. Missy the Kangaskhan was giving her baby a bath. Lastly, Barron the Aggron was chilling outside the hot spring. Being part Rock-type, water didn't mesh well with him.

The young PokéManiac casually waved back at Benicio, seemingly unfazed by the presence of a male in the hot springs. "Hello! Sure, we wouldn't mind. Right, Miss Yvette?" She said, turning towards her employer with a questioning look.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 8:50:12 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]
tag
notes
xoxo
”That’s the stuff” Yvette sighed as she sunk into spring.

It’d be better with @idris, if he hadn’t been too busy to join her. But Andrea made a good alternative in her husband’s absence. Though she’d tried to spare the girl some of her own immodesty by at least wearing a proper swimsuit, lo and behold she’d surprised Yvette again by hopping in nude without any reservations.

She liked this girl more and more everyday.

Her Cyndaquil was making her own fun, tossing small stones into the water and diving after them while her trainer listened to the rhythmic splish, splash with closed eyes. It was how Yvette noticed the third, larger splash announcing the arrival of someone else.

”Not at all,” she said, cracking one ye open and waving the man over. ”Yvette Belmont. And this is my assistant, Andrea Vaneau.” She gestured towards herself and Andrea. Her Cyndaquil also resurfaced to chime in with a greeting, water bubbling where it met the flames on her back.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 8:43:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Their introductions are received admirably, and the red-head offers a dazzling smile in return as he settles against his edge of the spring. "Yvette. Andrea. Pleasure to meet you both. My name is Benicio Tousignant, I'm a bishop with the Sinnohian Sect." His Spritzee floats in thereafter, twirling in the steam-filled air. "And that's Dior." He adds with a chuckle.

Though his body has yet to acclimate, the momentary sting of the spring goes ignored as he leans his arms back against the rocky edge and contently sighs. A momentary glance is cast at Andrea, who he suddenly realizes is nude before flushing red in a flurry of blinks and politely looking at her mentor instead. "A-Assistant, I heard? You two aren't nuns, are you?"

Who was he kidding? Of course they weren't.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 10:13:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea couldn't help but beam with pride when Yvette introduced her as her assistant. Being able to help people filled her with a sense of accomplishment second only to the unparalleled joy she would feel the day she finally turned into a Pokémon!

A giggle escaped her lips when the religious youth asked if she was a nun. "Hehe. No, I'm a PokéManiac. I'd show you my Pokémon costume, but I'm not wearing it right now." She explained, stating the obvious. Meanwhile, Chomper seemed to be trying to catch the stones that Yvette's Cyndaquil was throwing into the water, getting increasingly annoyed at his failed attempts to do so.

Noticing that the Fire type was soaking in the hot spring with them, Andrea turned towards the older woman with a questioning look. "Uuhm... Ms. Yvette, is it really okay for Cyndaquil to be in the water? Doesn't it hurt?" She asked in a worried tone.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 23:35:10 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
xoxo
Yvette let out a bark of laughter. The sound startled Cyndaquil into dropping her stone prematurely, who gave a little huff before diving back to retrieve it.

”I do a lot of things,” she said with a dismissive wave. ”But right now I’m just enjoying the hot springs.”

She gave Andrea a reassuring smile. ”No need to worry. Cyndaquil’s flame is internal, so getting wet isn’t as much of a problem for her as it would be for, say, a Charmander or Slugma.” As if to further assuage the girl’s concerns, the fire-type bobbed up again with her prize, paddling her way to edge of the spring and climbing out for a short breather.
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 8:28:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A Pokémon costume? Right... Benicio had heard of these kind of super-fans. Living in the Sinnohian vatican had sheltered him from most of that, however. As it had sheltered him from a great many things, really.

Regardless, Yvette's delighted laughter draws his attention away from the nude Pokémaniac and back to the conversation at hand. "Ahh... a hot spring aficionado and her hot spring assistant, then? Sounds like a very charming profession to lead, you two."

Though the brief lesson on the anatomy of Cyndaquil led him to believe their respective professions were a bit more... academic, than that.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 12:41:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea smiled when Yvette introduced herself as an average hot spring enjoyer, something the religious youth seemed to play along with. Sure, she could have just told him her actual occupation, but teasing him like that was funner. She was so cool and mysterious! If Andrea didn't aspire to become a Pokémon, she'd try to be like Yvette when she grew older.

"An internal flame, huh? I wonder what's it like..." The young woman placed a finger on her chin, thinking out loud. "Imagine having a tiny furnace inside your body that never goes out, and whenever you want, you can go FLAME BURST! ERUPTION! EXPLOSION!" She cried out, flailing her arms and splashing hot water all over the place, pretending that she was a Pokémon using the aforementioned moves.

Chomper was startled by the sudden stirring of the hot spring's waters, yipping worriedly, until his eccentric trainer gave him a comforting hug. "There, there. Pokémon are so cool, aren't they?" Andrea mused with a wide grin.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 0:00:05 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
xoxo
”It’s hard work, but someone’s gotta do it,” Yvette teased, sinking deeper into the water. ”I’ll give you our rating when we’ve finished, Reverend.”

Yvette’s Cyndaquil lit up at the word Eruption, hopping to her little feet with excitement and unleashing a blast of fire and lava from her back. The magma mostly landed harmlessly on the stone surrounding the spring (though the group would have to watch their step when leaving), but a few globules rained into the water, sizzling on contact and heating it up unnecessarily.

”Hey, hey! Who’s orders are you following?” Yvette chastised her Pokémon with the cadence of someone who’d caught their dog eating something they shouldn’t be.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 23:21:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Yvette's assurance is received with a nod and a chuckle. Andrea's excitement over the biology of Cyndaquil, however, was quite infectious, and the bishop found himself laughing as she wildly splashed about to imitate all manner of explosions and blasts.

Between that and the Deino's yipping, a nun's attention was drawn to them briefly. She scolded them from afar, with a wag of her finger, before leaving with a laundry basket under the crook of one arm.

"It seems the sister's don't appreciate the ruckus," Benicio smiles, looking over his shoulder until the coast was clear. "Between you and me, though, they're all bark and no bite." He assures the young girl with a wink.

Turning to the mentor, the red-head runs a single hand through his wet hair as he continues. "I suppose you're both just passing through then? If your evening is free, I'd like to invite you both to dinner."

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 9:53:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It looked like Yvette's bubbly assistant wasn't the only one getting overly excited (much to the ire of the local nuns). Her Cyndaquil, upon hearing the word 'Eruption' began spewing thick droplets of liquid magma from the tiny holes on its back.

The group reacted to the sudden rain of fire and lava in various ways; Yvette mildly scolded her Pokémon, while Andrea took a deep breath and submerged herself under the hot water. Missy shielded her baby Kangaskhan with her arms like the good mamma she was, while Barron used Protect to block the incoming fiery projectiles.

The naked PokéManiac burst out of the water, gasping for air. "Hah... That was kinda dangerous, but it further proves my point of how cool Pokémon are! Right, Chomper?" She happily declared, petting her soaked to the bone Deino who looked ready to tear Cyndaquil to shreds.

Against all odds, Benicio enjoyed the two women's company enough to invite them to dinner. Andrea's tummy growled at the mention of food. "Dinner sounds nice. Can we also get some Lava Cookies? We don't have other plans, do we Ms. Yvette?" She asked her employer just in case.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 0:40:26 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
xoxo
Her Cyndaquil at least had the mind to look a little shameful about her impromptu fireworks. The hedgehog still perked up at Andrea’s praise, however, and Yvette wondered if her scolding would really sink in.

And a free meal to boot. The fire-type was likely to think she was being rewarded for putting on a show.

But she did bring Andrea to relax a little, even at the expense of raising the nuns’ blood pressure instead. ”Well I suppose I can’t be accused of letting my employees starve,” Yvette agreed. She stood and stretched one arm high above her head, while reaching for one of the carefully-folded towels with the other. ”What’s on the menu, Reverend?”
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 11:47:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Regrettably, those dinner plans never came to fruition. Whether due to some sudden change in schedule, or by the hand of almighty Arceus himself, the two women left the holiest of hot springs on their own - white towels wrapping their glistening, bare forms - while their priestly acquaintance was nowhere to be seen.

"Ahh, this was so relaxing... I feel good as new! I should go to the hot springs more often." Andrea sighed in satisfaction after having made it into the changing room, whereupon she took off her towel and reached for her clothes. "Did you have fun, Chomper?" She asked her Deino while gradually getting dressed. The diminutive Dragon type responded with an affirmative growl.

After adorning herself in her garish Pokémon-like outfit once again, the young PokéManiac waited for Yvette to get dressed too before approaching. "What about you, Ms. Yvette? Did you have fun?" She asked the older woman with genuine curiosity.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 1:33:25 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
xoxo
It seemed the Reverend got cold feet after all, leaving the two women and their Pokémon relaxed but hungry. Yvette rolled her shoulder back as the group entered the changing rooms, unbothered by the turn of events. Her Cyndaquil dawdled behind her, evidently having tired herself out in all her excitement.

The professor slipped her casual clothes over her swimwear, too blissed-out to bother changing into something dry. "You bet I did. Think we could all still use a bite to eat though." She flicked open her phone as they exited the hot springs together. "Whaddya say to some takeout before I drop you back off home, eh kid?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sanctifying steam [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 5:46:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: