LIFE'S SO FUN

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LIFE'S SO FUN
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 10:39:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","choucenter"]
[attr="class","choupost"]
[attr="class","chouicon"]
[attr="class","choutag"] @ellin

[break][break]

Of course this would happen to him when someone else is nearby. Ellin waits for the familiar plunk of his drink hitting the bottom of the vending machine to no avail. It's stuck.

[break][break]

Ugh — it's not like he even cares about losing a few Poké. It's just frustrating. Annoying, even.

[break][break]

Ellin forces the strain out of his smile, now seemingly unbothered, before looking to the passerby. "You don't think shaking it will work, do you?"

[break][break]
[break]
notes: :3

[attr="class","choupoke"]

[newclass=.choucenter] margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupost] border-radius:10px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px 0px #272727; text-align:justify;width:410px;font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:20px;border-bottom:2px solid #bacaae; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupost b] color:#bacaae; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupost a] font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#bacaae!important; font-family:Poppins!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupost i] border-bottom:1px solid #bacaae; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupost a] font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#bacaae!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.chouicon] float:left; border-radius:10px; width:30px; height:30px; border:1px solid #bacaae; padding:10px; background-color:#222; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px 0px #272727; [/newclass][newclass=.chouicon img] border-radius:10px; width:30px; height:30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.choupoke] border-radius:10px; width:fit-content; height:30px; border:1px solid #bacaae; padding:10px; background-color:#222; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px 0px #272727; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=.choutag] top:17px; position:Relative; left:10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.choupost hr] border: 0; height: 1px; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(34, 34, 34, 0.75), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0));[/newclass]
[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
LIFE'S SO FUN
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 1:27:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It had been another whirlwind day at the helm of Hoenn News Network. Scripts needed editing, footage reviewed, sets workshopped. A tiring affair, but fulfilling.

Finally, the setting sun marked Barnaby's departure from the HNN building. He exited the glass doors with a flourish and began his walk home. Several uneventful minutes went by as he strode down the sidewalk; passing faces blurred into one another, except... a singular smile stood out from the crowd.

Barnaby appraised the man as he called to those in his vicinity. A slim figure, pristine skin, an appealing face. All attractive enough qualities.

What the hell. He had a spare few hours before he had to be anywhere. Why not?

"If you're wanting a drink, I'd be happy to buy you one."

Barnaby gestured to a posh public house across the way. Their meeting was apparently serendipity, as this was one of his favorite evening haunts.

"If you're interested?"
@ellin