180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 23:25:41 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Cunning eyes narrow with rich pleasure at the sight of her. "You're my first date? I'd rather you be my last, beautiful." He smirks with a devilish gleam, taking the seat beside her before folding one leg across the other and reaching out for her hand. Should she offer it, the black-haired Stone would bend down to gently peck its surface.

"Belial Stone, at your service. But you can call me Bel." He says, his eyes locked seductively onto her own as he leans back in his chair and releases her hand.

His Mienshao, in the meantime, jumps onto the table before taking a sniff of her. "That's Chai." He adds, briefly regarding the curious kung-fu Pokémon with a look. He waves her off.

"But enough about her," Belial continues, leaning in with interest. "Do you ever go to the kitchen and realize you’re the tastiest snack you have?"

💕 TURN 1/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 6:28:59 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She watches him approach with a small, curious smile. His dark eyes are cunning, seductive . . . a bit arrogant. They trace over her with a certain hunger, and the look is returned through her own dark eyes. Perfectly manicured fingers reach to take his hand in greeting, the smile growing a bit wider with the gentle peck.

“Pleasure to meet you, Bel. I’m Antoinette,” she purrs softly, returning the hand to the soft fur of the Shinx curled up in her lap, “You can call me Toni,” The feline’s bright blue fur clashes against the emerald green of her silken dress. It’s a simple dress, meant to draw more attention to the elaborate golden jewelry she adorned, “This is Willow,” the shinx flicks her tail in greeting, maybe annoyance. It’s hard to tell.

“A snack?” she laughs lightly, reaching for the glass of fine red wine she already had delivered to the table, “I’m a main course, darling.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 19:22:35 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Antoinette.

How fancy, he thinks. She did carry an elegant aura about her, dressed up in sharp green and glistening gold. Though it did little to fool him. He'd seen past the surface of such things plenty of times before: both as a Stone and as a well-traveled mercenary captain. 

"Is that right?" He coos with a toothy smirk, reaching for his own glass of wine as the ticking timer at the center of the table continues to go disregarded. His dark eyes hadn't left her for a single moment since he'd arrived. He was enraptured, sure, but far more intrigued.

"How soon can I make a reservation, then? I'd gladly skip the appetizer for you, Toni." He takes a sip.

💕 TURN 2/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:16:15 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He seems hungry, she is too, but Toni is rather picky when it comes to men. There’s not much that gives away the subtle interest as she keeps a neutral, composed demeanor. She lets the red wine slide slowly over her tongue before swallowing. The free hand gently scratches the Shinx’s chin keeping her occupied.

“And what makes you worth my time, bel?” she questions with a hint of curiosity in the shaped brow that raises. Her dark eyes drift over to the timer on the table. If he wanted more time than this, he’d need to find a rather intriguing answer.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 7:38:23 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

A good question warranted a good response. Any silence between the inquiry and the answer was due solely to his newfound respect for . A shot-caller was just the kind of woman he liked.

"That's something you're better off finding out on your own," He says, leaning back into his seat with a confident grin as he gently swirls the glass of wine in his hand. "But I can promise you it's worth it. You might even have a little fun along the way..."

Truth be told, he was starting to think he'd lasso the moon down for her if it meant getting a taste.

💕 TURN 3/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 8:30:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His answer really isn’t an answer. Just another taunt to pluck at her curiosity. Tall, dark, handsome, mysterious; there is an intriguing quality about him she can’t quite put a finger on. The huntress in her finds it thrilling. There’s something to be discovered and taken for her own. Having a little fun along the way seemed like a bonus.

After a moment of consideration, she hums a short ”Hmm,” while manicured nails stroke across the kitten’s back, “Consider me intrigued, Bel,” she finally responds with a soft smile. The free hand reaches into the small golden clutch dotted with jewels beside her. A black matte business card presents itself. Upon closer inspection, he would note a gold, elegant writing that spells out her name and phone number beneath it.

Her dark eyes flash towards the timer that threatens to interrupt their brief conversation, “How about dinner next week? Contact me and I’ll give you a time and place,” she reaches over to offer him the card.

close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 5:12:50 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar

Sweet success.

Belial could probably do to have one less proverbial feather in his proverbial cap, quite honestly. But, if Antoinette saw herself having a good time with him, then why not?

With an ever-present smile, he takes the offered business card— then chirps impressed as he inspects it, rotating it between two fingers. He figured she had some modicum of wealth based on her attire alone. But this spoke to something next level, as far as he knew.

"It's a date, beautiful. I'm ready for that main course as I'll ever be." He adds, tucking her card into his jacket pocket and patting it for good measure. 

Just then, the timer sounds. And, with seamless motions, he rises from his chair to take her hand and grace the surface of it with a gentle peck of his lips.

"Til then, Toni."

💕 TURN 4/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 20:19:28 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She doesn’t expect him to deny the offer, but it is still a pleasant feeling when he accepts the business card. Her small smile grows just a bit in satisfaction but is forced to pull back into a frown when the timer chimes on the table.

It seems their time is up.

Toni rises with Bel, letting him take her hand and plant a gentle peck on the surface. The woman responds with a nod, “Until then, bel,” she confirms, cradling the Shinx one arm. Toni turns and proceeds to her next appointment.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
belinette [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:58:04 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay