part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 2:11:32 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton sat down before the pinkette, releasing Ollie as the kitten struggled out of his grasp. Once loose, the kitten tumbled out of his lap and onto the ground, looking around wildly before going to inspect the newest acquaintance to Paxton’s roster. “Hello, ah, Zahra.” He said as he took a moment to look at the nametag before giving the ranger a small nod. [break][break]

“What brings you to this event?” he asked, figuring it was a safe enough question for starters.

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 1:51:53 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Well isn't he just an adorable thing? With the way he speaks, he sounds like a young pup clearly out of his element here - A little too rigid, a little awkward and mostly just straightforward in his thoughts.
[break][break]
"Cuties like you, I guess?" She smiles back, "Looking for some fun and all~!"
[break][break]
Cielo is quick to spy the approaching feline from his perch on her lap, squinting at him as his fur bristles.
[break][break]
"And what about you? Too much free time?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;font-size:7pt;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 3:35:07 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He's far more comfortable around men. That much is clear with the lack of stiffness in his actions around them. But as he had sat down, the awkwardness is clear and in full force. He's more careful, more guarded. And worst of all more sensitive. Then again he should've expected this at a speed dating themed event. Still, it's clear he can't take a compliment when the heat began to surge to his ears and flood his cheeks. [break][break]

Despite this he stayed relatively calm. He attempted a smile, another awkward twitch of the lips before responding. "Something like that. Seemed as good a way as any to meet people." Was that too simple of a response? "I figured it was time I looked for a different connection." he added, using Tinder exclusively for one night stands he didn't see ever again. "I'm a cop in Lillycove City, but I don't like the city all that much." he began, saying something he hoped was interesting. "And you? You like the city or nature more?" his answer was more than obvious. Ollie stared up at Zahra before mewling as cutely and pathetically as possible at the pinkette, as if challenging the Eevee.

+ date #3 [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 4:00:50 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

She feels bad for teasing him but when he gives her such a vivid response, she can't help but press on.
[break][break]
"You're not wrong, зая... I've met quite a few delights thus far. Some I might hope to see again soon~!" She hums, "What a coincidence! I'm a ranger working in Lilycove too. Guess we'll get the chance to cross paths much more often then?" It would be fun to have such a dork on her team for once, as compared to the high energy recruits or sour and impassive ones like - Arceus give her strength if they ever get paired for an assignment.
[break][break]
"I'm probably more of a nature freak. After you've been to a lot of social parties and all, you kinda grow bored of seeing the same types of people over and over again..." Or well, in her case, she'd been seeing the same faces almost every gathering. "Nature just tends to spice it up a little from time to time. Especially when you go camping with someone and get to tell them your best horror stories~!"
[break][break]
Cielo glares back down at the Meowth, puffing out his chest as if trying to make himself seem bigger than he actually is. When Zahra turns to look at Ollie, he moves to block her vision, resting his font limbs on her chest as he reaches up to nuzzle her cheeks.

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;font-size:7pt;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 6:50:44 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton perked up as Zahra mentioned she was arranger. “Ah, that’s good then. I look forward to working with you.” He said with a slight smile. At least he’d be less awkward around her on duty if he knew her already. He couldn’t say the same for the other ranger. He found himself nodding along to the pinkette. Though he wouldn’t say he had a ton of experience with formal event, most of the ones he attended through work, he did agree it was easy to spot the same types of people milling around. [break][break]

Maybe he was just too much into people watching. He did tend to stay in his own little corner most times. “Ah, yeah. I don’t go camping with other people often so…I don’t really do ghost stories.” He admitted. Was that sad? That wasn’t sad, right? “When I go camping, I do like to try my hand at fishing for dinner though.” He said thinking about his fishing rod. [break][break]

Ollie isn’t one to be defeated so easily, watching the Eevee begin to pull out all the stops for Zahra. How dare he?! Ollie didn’t give up though, moving carefully over to one of Zahra’s ankles and beginning to purr as he nuzzled into skin. Meanwhile, Paxton is snapped out of his happy place amongst fantasy camping and fishing. He watched Cielo use Zahra’s chest as a way to reach her and while he’s find….Paxton certainly is not. Catching himself staring, the blonde is quick to look away out of respect.

+ date #3 [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:22:16 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Pity... We could go camping sometime then. Exploring the wilderness with 2 is better than exploring alone, you know?"
[break][break]
She speaks from experience, having had one of the worst breakdowns on a rather unfortunate camping trip on her own. But perhaps, would disagree, preferring Mother Nature's company over whatever needy or overly talkative companions he may encounter.
[break][break]
"You can usually catch Magikarp in lakes, can't you? Don't you fear pulling up a Gyarados?" She hums, half distracted with cuddling Cielo as he preens himself. But she isn't one to miss the staring either, her lips curling as she turns her attention back to the man. "Cielo's an adorable one, isn't he? He really loves showing off... Though, your munchkin is quite a cutie too~"
[break][break]
The Eevee whines, dropping back down onto her lap to glare at Ollie and quietly growling at the threat.

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 4:14:37 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He blinked slowly, looking up from his chocolate to the pinkette. “Well, if you would like, we could take a trip around Lillycove. Lots of tiny islands to hang around it for a day you know?” he offered, polite as ever. What he said was out of courtesy. It’d already been proven how much he disliked company when he was out and about. As sweet as had been, when you went out alone you didn’t have to babysit. [break][break]

His eyes wandered back to Zahra’s chest, brought there by Cielo’s movement before they flick away again nervously. His cheeks began to feel warm, a tell tale sign he was getting flustered again. “N-No. Joules, my Magnezone, is really good at security.” He explained absently eating another piece of heart shaped chocolate. “Y-Yes, Cielo is cute…” he smiled, turning his attention to his kitten. “Don’t let Ollie hear you, he can have a bit of a big head sometimes.” He said with a laugh as the cat hissed back at the Eevee not taking his threat lightly. As he did, the buzzer rang out and Paxton looked up and around in surprise before turning to Zahra. “Ah, that’s time, unfortunately. If you’d like to continue this conversation you can find me at the Lillycove city PD.” He said, scooping up his cat once more and waving at the ranger.

+ date #3 [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 3:22:37 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

That sounds great, but don't make offers you aren't keen to keep, alright cutie?"
[break][break]
Politeness is well and all, but she'd rather not have to drag around a moping mess on any rare break she might catch from her job. Agin, his eyes hover where they shouldn't and Zahra can't help but laugh, gently lifting Cielo up into her arms. The Eevee smiles smugly, shaking his tail at Ollie and giving him a small stick-out of his tongue to declare this his own victory.
[break][break]
"I'll be sure to visit sometime then~ Perhaps, bring you a cup of coffee. You look like you need it."
[break][break]
Her attention drags towards the Meowth, a hand stretched out to give him a small scratch behind the ears even as her Eevee hisses.
[break][break]
"Don't go making trouble for your buddy now, and maybe Cielo might accept you someday~"
[break][break]
She doubts in all honesty, but she can hope.

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pahra [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 7:24:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS