celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 2:19:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"oh!"

she's flushed at the cheeks, just like the last time they met. this time... it's not the cold. it's the flask she snuck in between her boobs. oops?

"i know you!" she's quick to lean over the table. her head props itself up on the back of her hands, tilting slightly as she examines him further.

"p... parker? no no paxton!" in her defense, she was fairly drunk and he was half blurry. it's a wonder his face stuck at all. she knows, however, that she'd never forget a handsome face... alcohol induced or otherwise. "fancy seein' you here, darling."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 3:50:48 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton is quick to move to his next table only to meet with a rather tipsy looking pinkette. This one’s just as bad for his nerves as the last one. Still, he’s left flustered and the new date doesn’t make it any better. But, at least she’d familiar. He recognized her form the winter ball. At least, he flushed as he stared at her chest, the titty flash is super familiar. [break][break]

Paxton is quick to push away those thoughts, moving to help Giada sit down before taking his own chair. “Y-Yes. Paxton. Miss Giada, right?” he asked struggling to keep his voice level. “Yeah, it’s good to see you too.” He said still refusing to make eye contact for fear he would immediately stare at her boobs again. “How empty is that flask?” he asked attempting a smile at her.

+ date #4 [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 4:02:19 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a shiny skitty mewls at her ankles before she's bending to pluck it up. another mewl escapes as it's gingerly set into her lap. the peachy baby curls into a ball of soft fur and rumbling purrs.

"yesss," she half slurs, half purrs. and when his eyes drop, as they fucking should mind you, her lips spread into a pleased grin.

the question of the flask is too easy of an opportunity to pounce on. and who is she to deny herself? he knows as well as she does how her whims are handled...

"wanna find out?" the grin widens, fuzzy at the corners with alcohol. "i'll even pour for you if you'd like!"

poor paxton... it's gonna be a long round for him.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 4:38:03 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She’s slow, but at least she’s cognizant, he thought as he watched her recall their time together. Well, their and ’s time together. That’d been a loooong bathroom trip. The blonde glanced around, thinking on it for about 2 seconds before nodding and leaning forward. Ollie for his part was already scrambling over the table, avoiding the food and peering over at the peach kitten sitting in Gia’s lap. He meowed softly, introducing himself to the fellow cat. [break][break]

“I’ll take a taste, but what’s the catch?” At this, there’s a flash of a sharp grin, all teeth before it disappeared once more. He knew she had the good shit on her.

+ date #4 [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:39:29 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]ah, yes... she remembers their bathroom trip almost fondly. two blondes and giada equals a match made in heaven. she grins at the thought.

her usual partner in crime is here somewhere, too. briefly she glances around but eventually decides against seeking too long for . poor girl wouldn't particularly like seeing him at another table. anyway!

"you gotta take it, of course!" the look she gives him is daring, challenging even. will he or won't he? time to find out!

meanwhile, the peachy skitty mewls softly. her head perks up at the sight of a new feline friend and her tail slowly begins to swish from gia's lap. another meow follows before the skitty is rising to hoist herself up onto the table to join ollie.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:51:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton blinked, looking at Giada and then down at her chest and then back up. “Tha’s it?” he asked, tilting his head at her. A blush seemed to bloom darker on Paxton’s cheek as he considered it before shrugging and going for it regardless. He leaned over the table, shadowing Ollie and the Skitty’s meeting. Ollie was sniffing at the Skitty politely before bring her a chocolate heart. His owner, was less fuckign classy. [break][break]

Without hesitation, Paxton shoved his hands into Giada’s chest, giving it a firm squeeze before scooping out the flash and sitting back down in his chair. “S’good enough. Right?” he said before shaking the flash a little and knocking back a shot. That shit was disgusting. Fire immediately ran through his mouth and down his belly. He grimaced. Not only did it smell like paint thinner, it tasted like it too. That’d move quickly through him all right. “How do you stand this shit?” he asked offering it back to her.

+ date #4 [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 2:03:28 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]somehow... she didn't quite peg him as the type to actually do it. color her surprised when he fully just leans and reaches.

a handful from him, a wink from her, and a revealed flask later and she's laughing a little too loudly. if anyone turns to look, she doesn't particularly notice or care.

her skitty happily accepts the heart with an excited mewl. the peach colored kitten is quick to snuggle up next to ollie on the table, offering the heart for a shared experience while their owners get... handsy?

"you drink it enough and it begins to feel like water?" or something like that. either way, she's proud of him.

"you can have one more. you know, before we gotta part ways and all," she murmurs before tilting her head toward the timer near their cats. time's almost up for their date. besides, there's more where that flask came from.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 2:17:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Ollie wasn’t shy about letting out a happy purr as the Skitty got closer. When the heart’s offered back he’s quick to take a bit before returning it to the pink kitten by his side. Like passing a joint, but this one was an oversized chcooalte heart. [break][break]

Paxton for his part is trying to remain calm-ish despite what he’d just done. With permission of course, but still very publicly. Still, as the hot sensation in stomach faded and began quickly traveling up to his head he smiled back at the pinkette. “Ohh, so yer sayin’ you can’t taste it anymore right now.” Damn she was gone. But still pretty conscious. How much could this woman drink? At the offer to take more, Paxton knocked back and second shot, grimacing once more. The flavor was disgusting. He didn’t relent though, tossing back a third moments after before handing back the flask as the buzzer sounded off, startling Ollie slightly. Paxton blinked, squinting under the bright lights before grinning at Giada. This was definitely the way to go. “Thanks fer the sip. I’ll check back if I wan’ more.” He said, carefully petting Ollie’s head before getting up to make his way to the next table. He did, but he kept leaning right as he did.

+ date #4 [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
paxada [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:34:09 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times