[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]off we dive, into the deep
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Have you learnt how to swim?
[break][break]
Nope!
[break][break]
That had been the last conversation she held with regarding her challenge at the Pacifidlog gym. Though she'd picked up on a bit over the past few attempts she held in deep waters, she'd be lying if she said she could tread water or swim properly. And therein lay the problem -
[break][break]
Pacifidlog's challenge most likely required her to dive into the deep.
[break][break]
Still, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Reiner only gives her a tentative shrug as he paces up and down, his eyes practically drilling into the poor Tirtouga before him. Cosmos, on the other hand, shudders, turning his gaze away as his flippers slap against the beach.
[break][break]
Only one way to find out.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zbUhUah.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/Op3ei46.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:08:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A plump Pelliper lands on top of Reiner's back, uncaring.

And from the water a moment later, Temp pops up in scuba gear.

"Hey Eris! You ready for your challenge?" A wide grin is on Temp's face. He pats the water, inviting her to jump on in with him.

On his desk, on the ship, a message from waits for him on his phone. About how can't swim. Shame for everyone involved that Temp didn't bring his phone with him today.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 22:46:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]seaside carols, jellyfish melodies
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The scuba gear is a little heavy, and she's reminded of that fact when she has to grab it from Reiner and carefully buckle it on.
[break][break]
"Kind of?" She starts, carefully wading into the water with the Luxray by her side. As the water continues to rise from her ankles to her knees, a mild sense of dread begins to follow as her feet kick up clouds of sand with her movements. Her Tirtouga lugs himself beside her, taking to the waters with an excited grunt as the waves wash over him.
[break][break]
"I've never really done diving before... and I'm not that good of a swimmer. But Cosmos and I will try our best!"
[break][break]
Whatever their best may be.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zbUhUah.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/Op3ei46.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 18:56:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Hey, that's okay!" Temp swims back a bit, idling in the water as he waits on . "This challenge is a little more... well, it's more than battling! If you do well in the other parts, the battle doesn't matter as much." Not to say it was unimportant, but people tended to not pay much attention to the whole theme and focus of his Gym, he felt.

Pokeballs are plucked from a pouch on his hip- his Pelliper returned and a Dewgong called out.

"Lifeguard here will make sure we stay safe down there! Don't worry!" This challenge was under the water, after all!

"Hmm... would you be okay going against one of my newer pokemon?" He didn't want someone to feel like he didn't put in his best so Temp liked to ask first. "I've been raising him to be a Gym Pokemon for a while, it'll just be his first official battle! But, if you don't want that, I can use one of my more experienced Pokemon!"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 22:52:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A little more encouragement and confidence goes a long way in helping her ease her nerves, her fears drowned out by the chorus of Wingulls and crashing waves.
[break][break]
"I'll do my best! New pokemon, older pokemon... I think they're all the same if they're putting in the same kind of effort and trying, right?"
[break][break]
To let them prove their worth, to give them a chance to learn where others wouldn't... In a sense, she feels like she's in the same boat as her proctor-to-be, but the thought sinks as fast as it surfaces and she finds herself occupied with carefully holding onto Cosmo's shell.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 23:23:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
was a cute kid. He gave a huge grin, taking the pokeball out, Temp rolled it between his hands for another moment.

"I feel the same way! My Sharpedo might be my Ace, but my other pokemon put in just as much work!" He was really glad that all his pokemon were willing to fight in the Gym with him. It was a huge change of pace for most of them. But they seemed to enjoy the more active lifestyle. "He's been nervous about his first match so I'm glad it's with you!"

The Dive Ball is tossed up, it popped open midair, the pokemon materializing.

A Mudkip landed in the water with a splash.

"Kip-aaaaa!" He called out before swimming closer to Eris to get a good sniff.

"Oh, well... guess I gotta make this official!" Putting on his 'serious face', Temp cleared his throat before speaking again. "Eris Halla! I, Norman 'Temp' Rararie accept your Gym Challenge! As per the League regulations, you will get the first move! As per the rules of my Gym, be aware this is an unstable environment! You never know what might happen..."

Then his smile spread back over his face and Temp laughed. A quick wink and he swam backwards to make room for the battle.

- Eris gets the first move!
- Please use the Roll command with every post going forward
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 1:39:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Nice to meet you! Let's do our bestest today, okay?" Smiles go all around, even as she greets her supposed opponent. Patting Cosmo on his shell, Eris can't help but have her mind wander a little as she listens to Temp's official acception of her challenge. Oh right, his first name was Norman, wasn't it? So how did he end up getting the name of Temp?
[break][break]
Perhaps, that's a question best saved for later.
[break][break]
"Alright, Cosmo. Let's build up some distance quick."
[break][break]
At her suggestion, the Tirtouga starts to flap his fins and diving down, cutting through the water with an Aqua Tail.
[break][break]
XRie1XeD

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 23:34:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Kip-aaaaa..." With the battle started, the Mudkip reluctantly swam back to his own starting position. He stopped to look behind him at a few times as he did. However, when Temp did his official speech, the Mudkip put on his own game face as well!

"Oooh... that's smart!" Mudkip weren't as fast as Tirtouga in the open water like this; the Mudkip line was meant for high endurance more than speed. But! They couldn't have that!

"Draw it back in!"

The Mudkip let out another 'Kip-a!' before diving into the water. Only, he swam in circles as his head fin gave a light glow. A powerful Whirlpool, with him at the center. More so to slow the Titrouga down and pull it in.

- Mudkip used Whirlpool!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 12:16:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It takes her a moment for her to remember that she can't go around whistling in the water; not because of the noise it makes, but rather the fact that she'd probably grow dizzy attempting to do it repeatedly. Instead, she resorts to tapping Cosmo's shell, one at his right front flipper as she points at the Mudkip.
[break][break]
To swim against the current is to fight a losing battle.
[break][break]
Just as the Whirlpool begins to form, Cosmo hesitates just slightly but soon grows used to the swirling vortex.
[break][break]
Sometimes, even a moment of weakness can grow into a spark of brilliance.
[break][break]
The sand that swirls in the Whirlpool draws togather into lumps, gathering momentum as it continues to get swept up by the raging tides. As it begins to gather small pebbles and floating seaweed, it begins to coagulate into large chunks resembling Rocks, sliding upon the swirling waves and rushing towards the Mudkip right at the centre of it all.
[break][break]
MDjAieDV
[break][break]
- Using Whirlpool's momentum to speed up a Rock Slide towards Mudkip

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:24:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The disturbance of the sand and water draws attention. Something below stirs.

Meanwhile, Temp laughs again, surprised and pleased. was really giving his Mudkip a workout! She was also doing better than most adults with strategy so far.

The rocks and sand confuse the Mudkip, who ends up getting slapped with it. He makes a displeased noise and shakes his head, diving under the water to keep the grit from his eyes. He isn't one to take this laying down, though.

One of the last rocks is caught instead of hitting him. Swimming up as hard as he can, Mudkip splashes out of the water and does a twirl- using the force to fling the rock in his jaws as hard as he can at his opponent.

- Used Rock Throw!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 0:43:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no room to breathe just yet. With the Mudkip recovering faster than expected, Eris nearly misses the rock being thrown right at them. But Cosmo is ready with a Hydro Pump, using the momentum of the Whirlpool to speed himself up and dodge the projectile.
[break][break]
A few rocks pelt them but nothing really stops their movement. With that out of the way, Eris taps on the Tirtouga's shell and signals for him to start closing in. Perhaps, it's time to see who is truly trapped in this cage.
[break][break]
JMx0f7sk
[break][break]
- Using Whirlpool's momentum and Hydro Pump to speed up and dodge majority of the Rock Throw

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 17:25:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Moves are made and Temp lets out a wild laugh. was getting it! She'd impressed him so far. Just one final stretch! Mudkip is anchoring his body, ready to let out another attack-

The sand underneath them explodes.

A very angry Kingler crawls along the bottom of the sand. His massive claws reach and pinch, both for the Mudkip and for Titrouga. With the speed they've built up, Eris and her pokemon should be able to get away easily. Mudkip is not so lucky, letting out a cry as he's snatched from the water.

"Hmm... well... now objective!" Temp calls out to Eris. "Save my Mudkip!"

His Mudkip would be fine in the end since he could always call him back into his pokeball. But he wanted to see how Eris and her pokemon would react to this new threat.

- You may stop rolling
- New goal: Save Mudkip
- Feel free to control Kingler!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 1:00:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Nature is quite a nasty mistress when she wishes to be, what with the appearance of Kingler basically snatching the Mudkip away. And in all honesty, when she's first prepared herself for any kind of challenge to be thrown their way, Eris has to admit that she didn't see this one coming.
[break][break]
A tap of Cosmo's shell beckons him to reach out, opening his beak and readily Biting down on the Kingler's limb as he rams into it. For a moment, Eris nearly finds herself tossed off into the open waters but perhaps spite is what enables her to hang on. Now that they're just within range, would she be able to set the Mudkip free?
[break][break]
- Biting the Kingler

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 22:31:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The turtle does what some turtles do best- biting down on the Kingler. It ends up grabbing the skinny part of the arm connected to the claw. A vulnerable spot. The Kindler tries to fling the turtle off- and in the end does lose grip on the Mudkip and tosses it into the water.

Temp is quick to recall his pokemon back into the pokemon as he skirts around the angry pokemon and to the shore.

"Congrats, Eris! You won the Shell Badge!" The Kingler makes a noise and starts to foam at the mouth. Temp reaches for the girl if she needs help from the water. "I'll, uh... I'll give it to you in a minute! Scatter!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Corals [GYM]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 6:00:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: