3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 18:10:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

They were up early, and the edge of the sun has started peaking over the horizon. Thankfully, the waves have stayed fairly calm, just short gentle rolls across the open ocean. There’s a small chill in the morning air that rises goose bumps across her skin as she quickly starts to slip into her wetsuit.

Eva flashes Matias a small smile, “How’s it goin over there? Almost ready?” She stands, wiggling the wetsuit over her hips and slipping her arms inside.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 16:16:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
not a stranger to waking up early — maybe a little too familiar for his liking — matias finds himself zipping up his wetsuit right as the edge of the sun starts to poke over the horizon.

"just about ready."

the memory of them doing something similar months ago surfaces, and with it, a smile as he steps closer to her.

"need a hand?"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 19:03:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The Gallade leaned over the edge of the boat, staring cautiously into the dark water below. He was . . . skeptical. The Ocean wasn’t his favorite place since their trip to the seas of the alternate universe Hoenn. What bother him more was that he couldn’t accompany them below the surface. Thankfully, Eva gave him the duty of making sure the boat was safe and sound for their return. Now, he could count the seconds until their return, anxious as ever. The tension was palpable.

Eva had chosen to ignore it. The rumors of time-space distortion scaring these Luvsdisc was far too intriguing of a scientific exploration to pass up, “Sure, you can zip me up,” she turned her back towards Matias, using both hands to lift her hair out of the way, “I’m curious to see what we’ll find down there,” it’s easy to tell she’s very excited about their little expedition.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 9:07:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
their shared sense of adventure is put on display as they make their final preparations to dive into the deep blue of hoenn's oceans.

he smiles as he zips her up, nodding in agreement.

"yeah. i'm not sure what could've caused the luvdisc to be trapped like that..."

but then again, some weird shit has been happening recently in the region.

after zipping her up, he leans in to give her a quick kiss.

"all good."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:33:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva returns the kiss with a smile. Once zipped up, she’s quick to shimmy on her SCUBA gear and snap all the clips appropriately. As soon as her fins are wiggled on, she props herself up on the side of the boat, grinning ear to ear as Matias prepares himself too.

A pokeball cracks open and a pink Alomomola splashes through the dark surface. Blade frowns, not quite the protector he was hoping the Doctor took with her. However, the psychic type could find some solace knowing Matias was going with her.

“See ya down there!” she sings before falling backwards and splashing into the water.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 4:20:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
as eva disappears into the depths of the ocean, matias gives her gallade a solid pat on its shoulder, chuckling.

"she'll be fine, blade."

a pokeball bursts open, and down he follows with his dewgong.

together, they descend deeper and deeper in search of the trapped luvdisc. nothing so far...
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 13:57:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Blade huffs, shrugging off the pat on his shoulder as he side-eyes Matias and watches the man disappear beneath the waves to follow after Eva. There’s no reason not to trust him, but Blade can’t help but feel nervous after everything that happened in Sea!Hoenn. As silence settles in, he perches himself on the boat’s gunnel, already waiting anxiously for their return.

Eva gently places a hand on the pink pokemon’s fin, letting her guide Eva deeper into the depths. A quick glance back spots Matias and his Dewgong. Eva flashes them both an ‘ok’ with the corners of a smile peeking out from under her mask.

A flash of pink catches her eye in the darkness below. Eva points, hoping Matias had seen it too.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 14:08:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
learn how to swim, bitch.

matias does see the flash of pink. he immediately zeroes in on it, patting on his dewgong once before they take off into a sharp dive.

communication is difficult but this seems quite clear. chase after the flash of pink and find the trapped luvdisc!

and sure enough, they do find it, but he's quickly looking around to find the cause. a pokemon, perhaps?
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 16:20:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Bitch, they be swimmin’.

The flash of pink draws them both towards that area of the deep. Their pace quickens, the soft, cool rush of the ocean dragging through their hair. A frantic swarm of Luvdisc appears before them, clearly agitated by the way they dart back and forth in a tight school. They seem frightened, too frightened to even move as a group.

Eva joins Matias in looking for the cause of the disturbance. It doesn’t take long for the water to shift, a deep rumble vibrating through the depths rattles Eva to her bones. It’s a strange feeling, a familiar one. The invisible weight of time and space shifting threatens to tear their very molecules apart.

The Luvdisc grow more frantic, schooling even tighter in a frenzy as lightning seems to crack across the darkness. For a moment, it looks like a vortex blinks into existence, spitting out a rather large, dark figure into the depths.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 13:13:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
what the fuck is that?

matias tugs once on his dewgong before letting go, now floating in the abyss of the ocean while he carefully watches the large fish that looks eerily like a basculin. is this one of those things from the distortions, then?

matias swims over to eva while his dewgong's AQUA TAIL tries to knock the fish back.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 16:15:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Lightning underwater? Without the electricity? Impossible! Eva doesn’t even feel a tingle of it once it flashes out of sight. Instead, a large, shadowed figure hovers in the depths before them. Her grip around the pink pokemon tightens along with anxiety in her chest.

The fish rushes forward, maw open wide. Its target is the school of Luvdisc, a nice snack waiting patiently for it. With a tap of the hand, Eva sends the Alomomola forward, leaving her dangling alone in the depths. With haste, Galena moves to intercept the beast, a protective shield glimmers between it and the Luvdisc. The Basculegion crashed into the barrier, stunned by the appearance. It roars in frustration, shaking its body to regain its bearings.

The stunned fish is an easy target for the Dewgong. A rush waster smacks into its side, pushing it away from the school. Frustrated and angry, the Basculegion rushes towards the Dewgong, coating itself in a WAVE of water looking to CRASH against the Dewgong with an attack they’ve never seen.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 3:50:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
WAVE CRASH comes their way.

dewgong's sharp cries vibrate through the water, echoing for a few moments as it quickly DIVES down in an attempt to lure the basculegion away from them.

matias, floating, signals to the school of luvdisc as he cracks open another pokeball, calling out his cloyster. the ice-type sifts through the water, guiding the luvdisc to a safer place away from the fight.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 22:16:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The white flash of the Dewgong distracts the beast. With a growl, the fish lunges down to lay chase to the mammal, fuels by rage and hunger. It looked to be a much tastier snack than the Luvdisc.

Eva watches with a bit of worry while the strange pokemon chases after the Dewgong. She’s forced to trust in the pokemon’s training and agility to avoid becoming its snack.

Galena turns, circling to the other side of the school to help the Cloyster guide the frightened pokemon away from their area of entrapment.

With a few kicks of fins, Eva floats closer to Matias, watching the battle below as the Basculegion lunges at the Dewgong with a powerful CRUNCH.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 2:21:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
dewgong is definitely a much tastier snack than luvdiscs. look at all the fat on it! juicy. tender.

matias floats closer to eva as well, though his attention still remains on his agile dewgong and the basculegion.

it's only then that it hits him that it looks like a basculin. it's evolution, maybe?

dewgong yelps in pain under the weight of the CRUNCH. it struggles, splashing around in an attempt to wiggle free but it's no use. CRUNCH tightens.

but an ICICLE CRASH saves it.

now free, dewgong turns to fire off its ICE BEAM.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bubbles [m|c]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 19:14:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The Basculegion latches on with powerful jaws, thrashing back and forth as the CRUNCH sinks deeper. The locked on jaws loosen with the piercing pain of a sharp Icicle Crash to the side. He grunts, shifting away from the Dewgong. The ice type isn’t finished yet. It fires off an Ice Beam, striking the pokemon square in the face. Despite its resistance to the attack, it’s enough to scare it off – for now. A snack wasn’t worth all of this work. S, the beast turns and high tails it out of there, disappearing into the darkness below them to recuperate from the short battle.

Meanwhile Galena continues to assist the Cloyster in helping the Luvdisc escape this cursed area of the deep. Eva continues to float near Matias, her gaze fixed off into the darkness below them where the Basculegion had disappeared.