Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 13:18:45 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]HAVE NO FEAR OF PERFECTION
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]YOU WILL NEVER REACH IT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]

Sitting on the top of her newly acquired form of Voltorb from that peculiar space distortion that happened within the Petalburg Woods, Kano has been pondering on the significance of it but her main focus as a scientist doesn't lay upon the space distortion itself but the new species that she put an eye on. An observation and cataloging of those newly found species are needed, the weight difference, height difference, the typing difference, and many more. From those data then Kano can analyze it further or just store it for further inspection. Kano decides to call for volunteers for the Rocket people who venture to those space distortion and acquire new pokemon or new moves. [break][break]

It doesn't take her a long time to wait as a volunteer decides to pop in and lend a hand to cooperate with her report and research. The volunteer is none other than with his peculiar new pokemon that she has never seen before.[break][break]

"Greetings and welcome, make yourself comfortable"

[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a8354a;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 font]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a8354a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 16:39:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Good afternoon, Dr. Kano.” A polite nod was directed towards her upon entering the room. “A pleasure to finally meet you.” Scientists were important to the efforts of Team Rocket, and taking the time to acknowledge them was the least someone in his position could do. Volunteering his Pokémon for research was another way he could contribute to the cause, which is why he’d brought the so-named ‘Basculegion’.

“Eidolon is in here.” Rowan plucked the Pokéball from his belt, setting the capsule on the table between them. “When I went into the Space-Time distortion, they were a normal Basculin, now they’re…different.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 14:03:58 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[break]
[break]

The pokemon that is shown by the Rocket Beast Rowan is something that she has never seen before, it might as well be a new species. "It is indeed different, what a remarkable insight," Kano said passingly not noticing that it can interpret it as either sarcasm or a sense of displeasure. "You said that it was from a Basculin, huh?" Kano fills the room with small talk while she measures its body measurement first and documents it. The size is three-time larger than a normal Basculin and the weight is almost six-time heavier. From her experience studying Pokemon, she can tell that this has ghost typing as its second typing. "... The fish died to get its Ghost typing, huh? Do you happen to know the name of this species?"

[break]
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a8354a;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 5:07:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“He died?” Rowan’s eyebrows furrowed with concern for his Pokémon, unaware that death had been part of their transformation. A hand reached out to stroke the back of his Basculegion, seemingly still docile in his presence despite having gone through Arceus-knows-what to become what they are now.

“I’ve heard other researchers have been calling them ‘Basculegion’.” There was a semblance of recognition from the Pokémon at their name being spoken, as though that was indeed familiar to them. “I haven’t used him in a battle or anything since then, I’m not really sure what he is capable of now.”

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 11:52:17 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[break]
[break]

"Oh it's just a jest, I still don't know for sure if death is actually involved or not. However, turning from a non-ghost type to a ghost type - It might safe to say that death is involved to a certain degree" Kano shrugs, voicing out her opinion regarding this matter. "Basculegion, is it? I do remember reading that newly published paper about it, I see so this is how it looks like" Kano ponders, touching the body of the giant fish. "Would you mind trying to ask him to use some moves? I want to note down what he is capable of"

[break]
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 22:52:31 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Of course.” Assuming that the Basculegion was a ghost-type now, then it stood to reason that they’d be in possession of ghost-type moves, right? “Alright, Eidolon. Use Shadow Ball.” The Pokémon shifted slightly, opening their mouth wide enough to begin gathering darkness into a single orb in their maw.

A few seconds passed before the Shadow Ball launched forward, slamming onto one of the metal walls of the laboratory harmlessly. “Anything else you’d like to see, Dr. Kano?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
KaNotes #4 - Basculegion
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 0:28:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: