pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
BLOW me down, bitch aaaaay lmaooooo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 14:17:17 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Another date! Another pretty lady, too! Shame that Temp was gay and also dating already.

Still, he smiled and made his way towards , doing as he bad for every other date and offering her a little bag of chocolates as he sat down.

"Hi! You're Skyler, right? I'm Temp!" Wasn't she a famous captain or something? That would be cool to talk about. Temp knew how to pilot ships! He'd worked on fishing vessels all his life. And his mother had been a pirate! So, like, maybe they could form a super cool bond of lasting friendship or something.

That would be rad as hell.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:02:01 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Temp would find Skyler still bristling from her last encounter, cheeks flushed pink and storm-tossed eyes narrowed towards a corner of the room - in a very unsuccessful attempt to burrow a hole into her husband's back.

Perched on her shoulder is a slightly unhinged-looking Galarian Meowth sharpening his claws.

Shink. Shiiiiink.

She only really becomes aware of him when a bag of chocolates sneaks into her vision.

"Oh!" The gesture surprises a lopsided grin out of the captain, breaking past the murderous intent just enough to assure anyone reading this that would, in fact, remain in the land of the living for some time yet.

"Yeah, Skyler Dross. Ship captain and treasure hunter. Pleasure to meet you, Temp!" Her hand reaches forward for a solid handshake while the other sneaks into the bag and boldly pops a chocolate into her mouth.

Holy shit, they were good.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:11:48 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
His own handshake is firm when he meets . The grin that splits his face woulnd't be deterred by whatever had happened between her and . His Mightyena, in his scruffy little pink collar, leans over to sniff at Skyler, and her unhinged feline, curiously.

The 'pirate' part wasn't really his cup of tea, his old bloodline be damned, but the treasure hunter part sounded cool!

"Treasure Hunter? That sounds rad as hell! You ever, like, discovered anything, like, uh... ancient relics or lost treasures or anything?" Half a joke but also half serious. Temp had loved those stories as a kid.

But, because Temp can't leave anything alone, he does jerk his thumb over in Angelo's direction. He'd seen that murderous intent. And, sadly, he did not know of their relationship.

"Did that guy bother you? We can lure him out back and I'll hold him if you wanna beat him up."
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:43:12 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"This one time I was paid to find this guy's undies after a boat party that got outta hand." An eyebrow quirks up, amusement curling her lips into a grin. "Apparently they were lucky or some shit," Skyler snorts, "and also old enough to be a relic themselves." 

And it'd been in that moment that the captain had decided that deep-sea diving was more her thing. 

Skyler follows the direction of Temp's thumb to a familiar figure, and for a moment she seems to give his words some serious thought. On her shoulder, Dorado perks up.

"That's my husband," she finally replies, leaning back and propping her booted feet on the table, uncaring for any semblance of decorum. Another chocolate finds its way to her mouth. "He's done nothing wrong except being a fucking tease." Regardless, she seems somewhat appeased by the proposal. 

Skyler's gaze slides to Temp, curious - and far too casual. "You beat people up for fun too?"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:58:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh. Ew." Temp wrinkled his nose at that story. Yeah, he could see why might not always enjoy that so much.

Thankfully for her, too, temp could not give less of a fuck about manners or decorum. He grew up poor in Pacifidlog, surrounded by the sea. He really only knew what he was doing half the time cause of . Speaking of the man, Temp glances over to where he's currently chatting up a blond haired fellow Temp doesn't recognize ().

"I'm used to that." He nods sagely. "My fiance is a teasing prick." A motion towards the man himself if Skyler wanted to take a peek.

To answer her, Temp held out his hand to show her his knuckles- bruised and cracked still with clear sighs of abuse. A fighter's hands.

"Nothing I love more than a good round! Do you like to fight? You look like you could clock someone's jaw out of their head."
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 11:56:31 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler does, indeed, want to take a peek. She doesn't bother being subtle about it, chair scrapping against the polished floor as it tilts back precariously. 

"Cute," she tells Temp, tempted to give him a thumbs up for good measure. "Reckon he's someone with good taste, you're not bad looking yourself." A grin tugs at her mouth, playfully teasing.

She's deliberately downplaying Temp's physical attributes - the guy is handsome. In a ruggish sort of way.

Her amusement, however, pales in comparison to the enthusiasm that lights up her face at Temp's bruised knuckles. She's suddenly like a kid in a candy shop, mercury-bright eyes widening as she boldly reaches for Temp's hand. 

Her own lack the distinctive bruises, but only because she now has the means to heal herself after a scuffle. The callouses and scars, however, speak of someone who's not afraid to get their hands dirty.

A joyous bark of laughter follows the man's statement. "Hell yeah, I like to fight. I usually go to underground fighting rings in Lilycove." A pause, silver eyes flashing with mischief. "We should fight sometime."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 19:12:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
's laugh is met with one of Temp's own.

"I go to the one's in Slateport!" A hobby most Gym Leader's would probably keep a secret... but...

Temp was already taking a pen out to scribble his phone number on a napkin.

"Come on out to Pacifidlog sometime if you want to look me up!" He slid the number across to her about the time the buzzer dinged.

"Aw, damn... Call me, Skyler! I'd love for us to beat the shit out of each other sometime!" A good natured laughed before he whistled for Milksteak, the Mightyena perking his ears up before they leave.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 19:29:37 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler's building enthusiasm is cut short by a buzzer that signals the end of their short date. Without pause, the captain spats out a foul curse that causes a few heads to turn - not that their displeasure is acknowledged.

Oblivious or uncaring, the captain eagerly accepts Temp's phone number instead, and adds it to her list of contacts under 'Pacifidlog Hunk'.

"Shit, I didn't think these things would be so short." Her fingers dig into her wild mane of curls in frustration, but when she looks up at Temp it's with an all-too-satisfied grin. "I go to Pacifidlog from time to time - be on the lookout for The Mariner 2 - with a smiley face. Or the Sotally Tober."

Snatching the bag of chocolates, Skyler winks. "Can't wait to kick you ass, pretty boy."

And off she goes.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:01:43 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay