2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 9:26:44 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"sorry for the wait. my buddy here really needed to hydrate." kazimir apologizes to his date this round as he and his buzzwole sit down at the table as it creaks under their weight. while the buzzwole is busy sipping out of its thermos kazimir on the other hand looks like he had been sweating a little bit as he gave the person across the table a grin. "so who do i have the pleasure of meeting with today? name's kazimir, call me kaz."

speed date 1/5

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

pace :3
he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:35:06 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]
[attr="class","parigidw"]

Pace was usually the hot fit guy in most situations - a schooltime of being a jock had secured his status as such - but when his date arrives all muscles and sweat, Pace is definitely not disappointed.[break][break]

"No worries at all, that's a hell of a buddy you've got there" He grins back, conscious of his own partner for the evening who's currently fast asleep nesting on the table once again.[break][break]

"The pleasure's all mine, Kaz, I guarantee. I'm Pace Mahmoud, I'm a ranger" He - without attempting to hide it - takes a good look across Kaz's face and body. "Can I just say - you look great"

[attr="class","parigidtag"]

[attr="class","parigidnotes"]

notes.

speed dating 5

[attr="class","parigidpokes"]

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 16:37:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

kaz chuckled at the compliment that was given to him and his buzzwole, "thanks. we both kinda live really active lives so making sure our bods can handle them is kinda important. but ya also look great yourself. you play any sports or something?" while the comparison in muscle mass between them was like night and day there was still one thing that kaz would give that the guy had over him. he was one very handsome fella.

speed date 2/4

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:51:58 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

"Oh, it shows, dude, you guys are in great shape. You especially" He smirks, letting his eyes wander along the lines of his abs that Pace could notice through Kaz's shirt. Pace was toned and fit, sure, but he was never the kind of guy to hold proper muscle like Kazimir was, even as a gym bunny teen.[break][break]

"Not so much now, but I used to play a bunch of baseball in school. On the team, and I did some soccer on the side too, but not as serious" He leans forward a little, elbows on the table and hand on his cheek, holding Kaz's gaze.[break][break]

"What about you? I could see you as a wrestler or something. Throwing guys around, that kind of thing." A grin that plays about his lips.[break][break]

"I definitely wouldn't complain, at least"

notes.

speed dating 5

[newclass=.parigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid b] color: #ffb833; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #ffb833; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #ffb833; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffb833; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.parigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #ffb833; [/newclass]

[newclass=.parigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d19b34; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 18:29:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"i can see it. ya kinda look like a runner. well toned and all." his eyes dart around the man's body as he can tell while the guy's lithe there were traces of muscle underneath him. broad shoulders and all that. "wrestling eh? funny ya mention that. i don't tell many folks but i do stints as one every so often. just be sure to catch any matches involving an 'incinemask' and i'll be sure you get a hell of a show." he reaches down and takes a sip of some water and a bite out a tasty sweet pastry laid out before him before shooing another glance at the guy, "unless you want a private wrestling match yourself." he adds with a wink at the end of it.

speed date 3/4

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 19:28:42 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

Feeling his date's eyes on him brings smirk to his lips, and Pace helps himself to one of the delicate pastries just after Kaz does, reaching hands just missing each other like ships at night. Pace was always one who revelled in being looked at. Could call it being self-obsessed.[break][break]

"No way? That's not too surprising, though, honestly - I bet you hold your own and more. I'll have to keep an eye out for you in the ring, sometime. I'll cheer you on!" He laughs.[break][break]

At Kaz's next comment, Pace holds his gaze and replies with a grin. "Oh, that sounds right up my alley. I bet you could teach me all kinds of stuff, huh, big guy?" Admittedly, Pace didn't spend a lot of personal time with guys like Kaz, but that didn't mean he could switch it up now and then. What was better in life than mixing things up once in a while, after all?[break][break]

"Say, that bell's probably gonna ding any second, so here. Since you're easily the best looking person here today" He scribbles down and then passes over his phone number across the table.

notes.

speed dating 5

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 1:03:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

as if on cue the bell rung signaling it was time for the pair to break up and find new partners. easily the hardest part of a break up right? "well in that case let me leave ya with my own parting gift." as he snatched up the number he took a separate card and wrote down his own number before passing it over as he rose to his feet. "also if your just looking for a workout buddy, i'm available for a few lessons too. i know i look big but i know a thing or two about cardio i'll have ya know." he mentioned with a wink as he went on his way.

speed date 4/4

close tab

played by

Evan

he/him
november 23rd
mistralton, unova
bi
ranger
cadet
satashriq alshams ghadan
awards
119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 17:49:35 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","parigid"]

The bells rings out as previously foreshadowed, and the two young men exchange their phone numbers.[break][break]

"Oh, hell yeah. Always looking for a jogging buddy" Pace beams at his date, giving him a polite little pat on the shoulder before they separate. "I'll be in touch. Can't wait to get working out with you." There's a laugh - as if his intent wasn't clear enough - that betrays Pace's lewd thoughts. He winks, and then he returns to the swarming crowd of to-be lovers.[break][break]

This dating thing was going very well. As if there was ever a doubt!

notes.

speed dating 5

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
set the pace [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:06:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS