Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gotta glast
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 9:31:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar
NOVEMBER 2021. while is off on his super secretive a.q.u.a. initiative operation, noah ventures into the cave alone. with his urshifu in tow, he navigates the perilous ice. he catches his expression in the cave's clear planes. briefly, he imagines the phantom shape of his machamp— but it his urshifu who darkens the background, intimidating form a distorted blur in the reflection.

noah's iceroot carrots are ready. plucked from the secluded spot he and kyle had chosen, a frigid rush of air overruns the harvested field.

"hello?"

thread #1 thread #2 thread #3

@me lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gotta glast
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 9:32:31 GMT
shiv Avatar

SHOAL CAVE

TAMING THE HORSE

UPON RETURNING TO SHOAL CAVE, the same unnerving feeling of being watched returns. in this frigid underground, your hard footsteps clack against ice and echo across valleys of frozen blue. however, you instinctively hush yourself. a horse-like pokemon neighs in the distance. a mask of ice surround pupilless eyes. from its hooves, intense cold air wafts.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

however, the horse seems to notice you. it advances closer. the clopping of hooves echo too, orchestrating an endless percussion of icy beats. suddenly, the earth freezes even more so. an additional layer of ice grows outward and higher with immense speed. before you can blink, an icy ramp forms right before you— and the horse slides across the ice in a flash to greet you from their elevated stations.

GLASTRIER ASKS FOR:

OFFER THE WILD HORSE WHAT THEY SEEK

write a post that has your trainer offering the carrot to the glastrier and then post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been given the carrot, the horse will promptly flash away.

should your trainer come the next day, they will find the glastrier in shoal cave once more. will post a new prompt, detailing what the glastrier wants (hopefully, once per day). each request fulfilled by your trainer will steadily tame the glastrier.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gotta glast
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 7:49:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
the horse's mad dash is accompanied by a shrill carpet of winter's coldest wind. noah almost slips. pushed back by the sudden arrival of this iceborn steed, noah waves his iceroot carrot around in the flail, fingers tight as if it were a futile cane.

however, the horse receives it as a gesture of goodwill. the clumsy confluence brings the carrot to it. noah steadies himself. stills like very ice of shoal cave— and extends the carrot closer to the glastrier's gazeless face.

@me lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gotta glast
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 8:59:02 GMT
shiv Avatar

SHOAL CAVE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT DAY, you see the horse again. they stroke the ice solid ground with their hooves, seemingly hungry.

♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

when they spot you, the horse seems hesitant. without the iceroot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, it approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives.

GLASTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that has your trainer offering any two week berry to the glastrier and then post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been given the berry, the horse will promptly flash away.

you do not need to have the berry grow in your garden. you can simply purchase it from the SITE SHOP.

should your trainer come the next day, they will find the glastrier in shoal cave once more. will post a new prompt, detailing what the glastrier wants (hopefully, once per day). each request fulfilled by your trainer will steadily tame the glastrier.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gotta glast
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 9:48:45 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah comes by again. by now, he understands the tides of the cave. the safest paths to trek on. no slipping. just practiced steps across the permanent ice.

he sees the icemaker ahead. its hooves strike the cave floor. the temperature dips.

"this what you want?" noah asks, fighting the shivering traveling up and down his skin.

he procures a grepa berry from his pocket and balances it in middle of his glove's palm.

"all yours, buddy."

@me lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gotta glast
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 9:07:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

SHOAL CAVE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT DAY, you see the horse again. it strokes the ice solid ground with its hooves. the ice on its body seems to have grown thicker. more severe like unruly hair.

♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡

when the glastrier sees you again, it seems hesitant. without the iceroot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, the horse approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives.

GLASTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using the move, CHIP AWAY, to help groom (or sculpt) the glastrier's icy protrusions and then post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been given the berry, the horse will promptly flash away.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gotta glast
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 6:44:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah returns to the cave like the hoenn tide. ever faithful. ever stubborn. determined to see the glastrier time and time again, noah's visits are fueled by the need to affirm for himself, that he is special in some kind of way.

while others may be bestowed powers and blessings by terrifying forces, noah has purposefully avoided such things. or perhaps, that's what he tells himself.

summoning his heracross, noah sees the overgrowth of ice. remnants of shoal cave's sea waters splashing onto the pokemon's hooves. body. they have frozen in place like unsightly warts.

a careful use of CHIP AWAY takes care of the extraneous pieces. they fall apart and clatter on the ground.

noah speaks, almost breathlessly, the air condensing in bright clouds through his scarf, "that feels much better, huh?"

@me lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gotta glast
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 6:45:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

SHOAL CAVE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT DAY, you see the horse— but it seems different in appearance from afar. getting close, you see that the glastrier has become quite dirty. perhaps, it's all that flashing back and forth in the cave that has caused its beautiful equine form to be marred by mud.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

when the glastrier sees you again, they seem hesitant. without the iceroot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, the horse approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives. the glastrier must be cleaned. perhaps, there is a pokemon that is an expert at tidying things (and pokemon) up...

GLASTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that uses ONE MINCCINO OR CINCCINO and a Pokemon using the move, SOAK, to help clean the dirty glastrier. of course, the water may freeze, so work fast! after, post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been cleaned, the horse will promptly flash away.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
gotta glast
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:45:57 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah returns to the frigid cave. the poor glastrier is marred in mud—though the gym leader is unsure if it cares.

still, he summons a newly procured minccino. with a swing of its fluffed tail, the pokemon needs no command.

it scurries toward the mare and begins to clean before noah can stop it.

however, the glastrier seems calmer than before. perhaps, its building trust of noah has been extended to the diligent chinchilla and now, a clobbopus using SOAK too.

@me lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gotta glast
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:06:53 GMT
shiv Avatar

SHOAL CAVE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT DAY, you see the horse. they do not seem hesitant at all this time. instead, the horse appears to be waiting for you closer to the entrance this time, as if the glastrier was in tune with your rhythms. your schedule. in its mouth, a narrow strap of ice dangles and emanates chilly air.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡

should you take the reins, they are immensely cold to the touch. one wonders if frostbite would crawl up their palms— for the chill is painful against human skin. even worse, it penetrates past any fabric. the glastrier beckons you to mount its back, pristine and well-groomed thanks to both of your effort. with a snort, the horse brings you two to a different shoal chamber. here, a vast field filled with fences of ice, bridges and more appears before you: an equine agility course.

the glastrier raises their front legs and neigh. cold air rushes from its hooves. quickly, the horse dashes into the course, and you must hang on for dear life, even if the icy reins cut into your trembling hands.

TAME THE HORSE

REIN THEM IN!

WITH EVERY POST, make a ROLL. you must hit or surpass a total of 100 to successfully hang on to the glastrier; furthermore, the horse is examining your ability to ride them! Yes, you may DOUBLE POST as a note.

will post the conclusion to this encounter after you have posted in MODERATION REQUESTS.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights