awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 23:30:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Hues of cobalt brighten, the corners of his eyes crinkling with a genuine smile when their gazes meet from across an ocean of tea-tables and finely dressed people. EARL GREY, too, chimes with delight at the sight of . The BUTLER SINISTEA hurries to reach their table first, spawning sets of ghostly hands out from the ether that simultaneously pull out their chairs for them.

"Well, hello there, lovely stranger,"

The prince greets, noting their name cards placed side-by-side at the center of the table. Just in front of it, a heart-shaped plate of confections has been placed for their choosing. And, beside that, a tea set is being manipulated by his possessed teacup. The unseen force pours a cup of actual earl grey for them both, then slides over a bowl of cubed sugar and two mini porcelain jugs containing cream and honey.

On Remiel's part, however, this goes disregarded as he steps forward to gently grasp her hand before bowing, and pecking its surface. There's a playful gleam in his eyes as he looks up at her. "You must be Luka."

💕 TURN 1/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 7:48:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Soft meadows touch the edges of a brilliant sky when their eyes meet from across the room. It feels almost like the first time they met. Thanking the fates for allowing them a few minutes together, Luka hurries to their table eager to indulge in a bit of fleeting affection.[break][break]

Instead, his greeting puzzles her.[break][break]

"Eh? But...oh. Oh!"[break][break]

Luka blinks at him, confused, until one, two, three beats pass and she finally understands. She giggles softly and nods, letting her hand linger in Remiel's grasp while the feelings of his lips linger.[break][break]

"That would be me," she says, unable to contain a smile and a pleased blush. "And you must be Monsieur Calcifet! It's very nice to meet you."[break][break]

Dainty hands finally fold in front of her as she sits back in her chair, accepting Earl Grey's tea with a gracious smile. "I must say," she starts, playing along while adding a generous amount of honey and cream to her tea, "I never expected to meet such a handsome stranger at an event like this..."

[break][break]
[break]Speed Date #8

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 8:41:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

But their first meeting had been rather... unconventional, hadn't it? In Remiel's eyes, this was his chance to give her the one he felt she deserved. Something sweet and innocent. Something he thought might be found in a childhood diary of hers; something fairy-tale.

Though, of course, he was having plenty of fun with this as well. No shame in melding the two, right?

Her sweet giggling and expression warms him at the core after she's realized what he's doing. His hand wants to reel her in for kisses, but he manages to let it go instead as they take their seats and settle in. He prepares his own tea afterwards: one cube of sugar and a touch of cream.

"You flatter me, my lady," He responds with a smile, accompanied by the occasional light clink of his spoon as he stirs it within his cup. "I am but a humble peasant at the altar of your beauty." Eyes sparkle with admiration as he leans in, and arm folded across the edge of the table as he holds the teacup close to lips for a sip.

💕 TURN 2/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 16:52:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh? O-oh, gosh..." He lays it on rather thick, doesn't he? Lashes flutter to her cheeks as she peeks down into her teacup and roses bloom on her face. The onslaught of compliments is overwhelming after more than a half dozen more formal meetings— all business and handshakes, nothing particularly romantic.[break][break]

Had Remiel been able to tell that she secretly envied the couples pairing up romantically? The thrill of a first meeting, the heart-racing uncertainty of it all? To meet someone and know in an instant that you were destined to be together. Of course, she's happy to give that all up for her prince. But he indulges her in the fantasy nonetheless, and she adores him for it.[break][break]

"S-so, um..." Playing along becomes more difficult as Remeiel amps his flirtations up to eleven. She's always been an awful flirt. "What brings you here, monsieur? Business or, um...or pleasure?"[break][break]

Luka manages to peek up at him again, pale green eyes innocent and wide as she flashes a shy smile.

[break][break]
[break]Speed Date #8

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 0:39:50 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Blush rises on her soft cheeks like a warm summer sunrise. Remiel will never tire of seeing it, of that much he is certain. And, naturally, it provides a little boost to his ego. During a period in which he felt every move he made was a mistake, meeting her had provided him with reassurance.

"Well, business, originally," He responds, pausing to take a sip of his tea as his gaze remains fixed on her own. She's so endearing... it takes all of his willpower not to sidle up beside her and drown her in affection.

"But you made me reconsider."

Swiping up a sugar cookie from the plate, the prince gives it a little nibble before setting it down. The sugary dust coating his upper lip is cleaned up with a slow swipe of his tongue afterwards before he settles into a smile. Okay... maybe he wasn't as patient as he thought.

"I'm not often so forward, but... may I kiss you?"

💕 TURN 3/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 9:01:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
He's so sweet. The words spilling from his lips float like flowers on water and soak her in their rich perfume. Luka giggles again and sips at her tea, mouthing a silent thank you to Earl Grey.[break][break]

The game they're playing is silly, but Luka has always been easy to please. If they truly were strangers, and they truly did meet like this, she's certain she would fall for him just the same. She wonders vaguely if he would as well.[break][break]

In the moment of silence that passes between them she takes a piece of shortbread for herself, but only manages a small nibble. At his request, she jolts again and drops the cookie into her tea.[break][break]

"You're, um, very bold. We've only just met!" It's hard to keep a straight face and maintain a sense of propriety; the expression she grants him with is ridiculously enamored. They can play pretend as much as they like, but her feelings are still laid bare. "The thing is, monsieur, I've been waiting for my prince charming to arrive..."[break][break]

A slight tease colors the soft lilt of her voice. "I-if you think that might be you, then you may."

[break][break]
[break]Speed Date #8

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 4:47:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Luka drops her cookie into her tea, and Remiel's face lights up with mild surprise and amusement. Perhaps their upcoming trip to Galar would do well to help prevent such a thing from happening again. He was sure to take her to at least one or two teahouses in Hammerlocke, anyway.

Now, by no means did Remiel consider himself a 'prince charming'. His smile nearly falters at the sound of it, a pang of guilt for allowing the falsehood to continue without regard. Then again... he supposed such an archetype was idealized differently depending on the person.

And, if Luka considered him her 'prince charming', who was he to say he wasn't?

So, without a word, he rises from his seat to approach his darling belle. Eyes narrow with affection, keeping themselves fixed on her own as he leans down and gently tilts her chin upward. Then, moments before the timer rings, their lips meet like setting sun meets the horizon. A kissa.

💕 TURN 4/4
SPEED DATE +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 6:45:21 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Her perception of Remiel is fundamentally incorrect, a misconception of his own making. And yet it's one he allows to continue, feeding into her schoolgirl fantasy of a perfect fairytale romance.[break][break]

Luka blinks up at him as her chin is tilted, her gaze hazy and soft, like Sleeping Beauty just woken from her dream. Lashes flutter to flushed cheeks in anticipation, though when their lips meet hers are already curved into a smile.[break][break]

It's a kissa. And the PDA is more than welcome. That someone so often in the public eye is willing to stand by her completely sets her heart a-flutter, solidifying her foolish belief that this was meant to be.[break][break]

They part reluctantly, and she leans up to kiss his check and laugh, feather light. "I'll see you afterwards, okay?" she promises, hooking their pinkies for good measure. "Have a good time with the rest of your meetings!"

[break][break]
[break]Speed Date #8

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
lukamiel [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 8:19:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times