Scarlet

Amber "Berry" (Former Stagename)
She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
All publicity is good publicity, if you know how to monetize.
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:54:57 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]The higher the stakes, the more fun the game.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
If prosperity makes monsters,
I'll claw my way to glory.
"Blugh," Amber said with a gigantic eyeroll, glancing at her watch. How long was this event supposed to go for again? She crossed her legs, swinging one impatiently to and fro as her Umbreon curled up underneath her chair for an evening snooze. Amber liked flirting, but she hated dating, ugh. Especially with randos her publicist forced her to like.

An overt frown on her lips, Amber began texting under the table in a blur of furious black nail polish as she waited for her 'date' -- whoever the hell they were going to be. The recipient, of course, was -- who was annoyingly, as usual, not texting her back. Was she always that busy, all the time? So much for being Yoshi's most important client.

u doin this speed dating thing LOL[break]
cynthia put me up to it >:C[break]
so unfaaaaaaair T_T T_T

Her Umbreon's ears perked up, however, as her date approached -- . Amber looked him up and down, realizing he was neither a celebrity nor a previous acquaintance, and did what seemed sensible at the time. She lifted up her phone, took a picture of Klaus, and sent it directly to Yoshi.

first date, is he cute y/n???

"What's up?" Amber said cheerily, her eyes glancing up from her phone to finally land on her companion with the intention of talking. "You can call me Amber. This here is Luci, my sweet boy." Her hand found itself in the Umbreon's black fur, lovingly petting him, as she asked bluntly, "Soooo, what do we do now?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ SPEED DATING #1
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 22:47:35 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His expression slipping into uncertainty as he collects another card from one of the event's organizers, Klaus exhales an audible breath he hadn't realised he was holding. What a day so far. His gaze casts askance at his Dhelmise, an eerie moan sounding from the ghostly anchor which pulls a snort of amusement out of Klaus.
[break][break]
"Absolutely not," he answers, his attention flitting back to the card in his hand. Amber Lenoir. Right.
[break][break]
Klaus turns on his heel and moves to the indicated table, a nervous if bright smile touching his expression; hand raised and mouth opening to greet her, he freezes immediately as a phone comes up from nowhere to snap his photo. Flushing a brilliant scarlet, a strangled noise sounds from Klaus as he stands there dumbly, his magenta-rose eyes flitting nervously from the phone to Amber's face.
[break][break]
Did he look that awful? Was he that much of an embarrassment?
[break][break]
"H-hey. Amber," he greets through a constricted throat. "I'm. I'm Klaus. And this is Hansel," he manages a jerky motion towards his Dhelmise by way of greeting, the young man's knees practically buckling as he slumps into the chair opposite of Amber.
[break][break]
"What.. Uh. What do you do?"
[break][break]
Why had he come?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 22:59:59 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Anyone with an ounce of tact might notice the discomfort that had as he approached his seat, but unfortunately, to Klaus's great misfortune, he had no such graceful creature across from him. Rather, he had Amber Lenoir: infamous child star from Johto, turned controversial celebrity personality.

So she continued babbling as if this was normal behaviour at a date, rather than a terribly rude first impression to give a perfect stranger.

"Klaus! Haven't met anyone with that name before, huh. Stage name? Or..." Uh. What was the word for not-stage names? "...name, name?"

Amber waved hello to the Dhelmise as her Umbreon leapt up into her lap, interested in getting a better view of events as they transpired. Lucifer, like his mistress, was terribly nosy. He began to sniff at the unfamiliar Pokemon, tail wagging as he attempted to make a new friend.

"Oh god, I guess I'm like... a model, mostly? Most of my stuff has been in Johto, honestly." A washed up child star sounded dire. Like one of those hideous 'where are they now' specials she found herself on all the time. "Branching out, though! New in Hoenn. Kind of."

The young woman's eyes widened as she caught sight of the heart-shaped desserts being brought over to their table, reaching eagerly for the tin with an excited, "Ohmygod!" She gracelessly reached for one with a childish glee, shoving it in her mouth as she half-heartedly listened to Klaus's reply to her questions.

Maybe speed dating wasn't so bad. This stuff was delicious.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ SPEED DATING #1!
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 23:13:59 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Good Lord
[break][break]
Klaus stares blankly for a moment, feeling as if a freighter had drug him through the ocean by his ankles. "It's my name," he answers dumbly, his brow furrowed in confusion until the animated woman before him gushes about her modelling career. That explained the photo, he muses fatalistically, something to laugh over later with her friends.
[break][break]
Hands shaking, Klaus wrings them together in an effort to give himself something to do. His voice meek and uncertain, he supplies, "I've never been to Johto. Lived in Hoenn all my life." Glancing down at his hands, Klaus presses his eyes closed a moment, his swallow audible.
[break][break]
"I'm a lighthouse keeper over in Lilycove," he offers lamely, his foot beginning to bounce with nervous energy. He watches silently as Amber discovers the event's supplied desserts, his mouth dry and stomach churning. He regretted having a cookie earlier.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Hansel the Dhelmise peers with his one eye at the Umbreon, the fraternization attempt thoughtfully weighed. Eventually, the Dhelmise extends one tendril of ghostly kelp towards Luci in greeting.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 0:13:22 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Amber smacked a hand on her forehead at his answer. "Oh! Right. Duh. That's probably, like, the normal assumption, right? That it's just... a name." For someone who talked excessively, Amber found it difficult to, well, communicate with people.

"Johto is, uh, kind of a mess right now. The whole Rocket stuff," she said with an airy wave of her hand. "But Lilycove is SO cute," she continued, gushing in her blithe chatter; her Umbreon meanwhile pursued the Dhelmise's spectral hand with a little lick of his tongue. "I didn't know they had a lighthouse! Oh my GOD, do people do photoshoots? I bet they do. Man, why has no one suggested we do a photoshoot there?" She whipped out her phone once more, this time shooting off a flurry of texts to her publicist as her slick black nails clacked against the mobile keyboard.

Once more, Amber attached the helpful photo she had taken of Klaus to a text. For Cynthia's ease of booking, of course.

"Do you want this photo, actually?" she asked suddenly, holding her phone up so that Klaus could see his pixelated image in all its glory. "You have such a cute face, totes presh. I can airdrop it or, like, you can give me your number."

It didn't even occur to Amber that there could be romantic undertones to such a request.

(tagged)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 20:00:51 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Uncertain where to look, Klaus's cheeks are dusted with a blush as Amber chatters away, his head nodding absently without really parsing her words. He blinks once as he comes into himself, a little "What?" spilling from his lips about a photoshoot.
[break][break]
"I mean. Uh. Not really," he tries and fails as Amber is off on her phone sending myriad texts. Hand lifting to rub awkwardly at the back of his neck, he tries to speak again only to be cut off by Amber questioning if he wants the photo she had snapped of him, his magenta-rose eyes turning impossibly wide. Klaus blushes deeply at what is presumed to be an overtly forward pass at him. Oblivious to his trainer's embarrassment, Dhelmise's appendage phases out as Luci goes to lick it, something akin to a snicker filling the air from the anchor-like pokemon.
[break][break]
Voice cracking as he speaks, Klaus stumbles of his words as he replies, "Y-yeah sure. Um. Yeah, here," he reaches out with a shaking hand to motion to Amber's phone and then taking it. Navigating to her contacts, Klaus taps in his information and hands her phone back, his face now a brilliant scarlet.
[break][break]
"I can - let you use my Lapras if you want pictures on the water," Klaus tries through a constricted voice.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 22:49:35 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
"Would you?!" The idea of being photographed on a Lapras absolutely thrilled Amber in every sense of the word. How cool that photoshoot would be, UGH. If only it weren't so cold lately, she could be posing in a black bikini chilling with a martini, her Umbreon and Absol on either side of her. Yes. Perfect.

"We need to make this happen, like, YESTERDAY," Amber prattled on, absolutely giddy as she rambled on and on with ideas on angles they could use, asking questions about the lighthouse architecture without pausing to listen to an answer. She had gotten so carried away that the ding of the bell surprised her, her Umbreon letting out a soft whine at being forced to stop playing with his fun new ghost-anchor-toy.

She picked up her phone and sent a heart emoji to Klaus Anchoret -- spelled with a K? Really? Huh. -- and giggled. "This was SO much more fun than I expected. Like, you don't even know. I'm so, so hyped up for our photoshoot!" She did a little cheer, pumping up a fist like she was doing an idol pose for a commercial.

No one had ever pointed out to Amber that was an absolutely absurd thing to do in real life.

"Alright, hope your next date is super fun, byyyyyye~!" Amber sang as she click-clacked away in her spiky heels, typing every detail about the encounter to in rapid-fire texts.

(tagged)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 1:40:53 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Y-yeah, sure," Klaus mumbles as to the usage of his Lapras. Anwhistle usually wasn't thrilled about riders other than Klaus, but could be bribed with the promise of extra fish well enough.
[break][break]
He then falls silent as Amber speaks a mile-a-minute about her photoshoot plans, a shy smile touching his lips; relaxing back into his chair for the first time all day, Klaus is content to let Amber carry the conversation - the young man actually relieved that for all of her chatter, he couldn't embarrass himself if she provided the bulk of the conversation.
[break][break]
The buzz of his phone immediately after Amber picks hers up draws his attention. Swiping open screen, a blush overcomes Klaus's face once more at the little heart emoji, his gaze lowering to the ground as he gathers himself. "It was - really nice to meet you," Klaus whispers bashfully. He gives a quiet laugh at Amber's ridiculous punch of the air, his grin turning crooked. Cute.
[break][break]
He waves at Amber's retreating form, still feeling run over, but a comfortable warmth of feeling accepted for once settling in his chest.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
OMG U R Totes Presh [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:42:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS