played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 19:32:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
With slick fingers, Felix peeled off his shoes and laid them out beside hers. Her apartment was a stark contrast from his, luxurious in all that it offered, and classy in all the best ways. It almost had him reconsidering his own spin on interior design.

"Nice place," he nodded, eyes still surveying the room. After giving it one last gaze, he'd turn back towards her and shorten the space between them.

One slow step at a time.

With his body now looming over hers, he reached his hand up to her cheek and pushed back the hair that curtained her face. Gingerly, his fingers trailed down the outline of her cheek, only to lay down at the base of her chin. If it was allowed, he'd lift her chin up towards him and lean in for a soft kiss.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 1:31:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Thank you. I pay for only the best," Summer said.

Though any train of thought she had quickly left her mind as she turned, spotting Felix taking slow steps toward her. Summer's lips curled into a smile, pressing her back against the wall as he finally stopped in front of her.

Looming and tall. Very handsome, especially to her intoxicated brain. She reached forward to brush her fingers up his arms, trailing up to his shoulders as she leaned into the touch against her cheek. However, she found her head lolling down, where Felix's hand dropped to her chin.

Her eyes opened, expectant and almost questioning as to where he went. Except, he brought her head up. And then she knew.

However, whereas Felix kissed her softly, after a moment of sweet and gentle exchanges, Summer let her own hunger be know, pressing forward for more. She tiptoed on the line of aggression, hinting at her permission for him to go on.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 21:17:37 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Her response was loud and clear.

Like a hunter preparing for the kill, Felix's grip tightened as he consumed all levels of control. Calloused hands pulled her face closer, harder against his. And, once he was satisfied, he'd look for more territory to dominate. Slowly, he'd move his hands down the silhouette of her body, stopping at her hips. From there, they'll firmly slide back around her back, allowing him to further pull her towards him, away from the wall and closer to the room.

Breaking away, he took a moment to rest his forehead against her, a look of desire perfectly encapsulating his gaze. "Come here," He whispered, a small tug pulling her closer.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 3:09:48 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Normally, Summer wouldn't yield so much control to someone. She was the domineering type, the one to take charge and lead the night. Perhaps it was the alcohol raging in her veins reigning her in, curious to see what he'd do.

As Felix's hands traced down her figure, her own ran to the expanse of his shoulders, splaying her hands there before smoothing them down. They trailed down his back as he drew her in, her nails dipping down and dragging across his skin through his clothes.

"I'm yours tonight, Felix," Summer answered, her voice wispy like clouds.

To emphasize that, she pressed as close to him as she could, her chest pressed against his as her mouth came to bite at his jaw. Deft hands lowered to work diligently to undo whatever belt and buckles held his slacks up, determined to earn her prize.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights