awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 18:05:28 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Typically, Summer didn't go into bars or clubs alone. She would drink at home, alone in her mansion, or with a friend.

Perhaps . Maybe . But, alone was ideal, since no one could judge her on the amount she put in her body.

She found herself in the Lower District of Slateport after a meeting held with a potential business informant. Her father found her to be the ideal candidate for the exchange, and it had run longer than expected.

The room she had found herself booking, since she was decidedly too lazy to go back home at the moment, was still being cleaned. So, a trip to one of the upper class bars was in store. Summer sat at the bar itself, scrolling through a few emails as she sipped her drink.

Mind buzzing, as it always did at this point. About , ... her father's ultimate plan.

With a heavy sigh, she set her phone down, perhaps too loudly, chugging down the rest of her drink before ordering another one.

Not even noticing the potential company coming to join her.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 4:37:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
It'd been a while since Felix had gone to the bar, much less one of this class. Slateport's lower pubs were usually enough to help him garner his own filling and to be frank, the general hadn't gotten many spare funds to spend on luxurious cocktails. But thanks to kindly scheduling him to attend a local meeting in the area, he had been thrust into this foreign environment.

Solid footsteps slugged their way to the bar, as the meeting's conclusions had been drawn out an extra hour and had effectively drained every bit of life from the already soulless general. "A Moscow Mule," He sighed at the bartender. It wasn't his typical order, but he needed something strong enough to snap him back to reality.

Nimble fingers went to work at his tie, then his top buttons, then finally his shelves. Eventually, he'd fully assimilate into the after office-hours culture of your stereotypical white color worker.

Eyes glancing at the woman beside him, Felix stole the first sip of his drink.

@tag

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 21:31:54 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Another drink was pushed toward her, caught deftly in her hand as it slid across the counter. Summer lifted it to her lips, pausing as she heard a voice spoken beside her.

"A Moscow mule," the voice said.

Admittedly, the bar was filling up, and normally, Summer would snap at someone for sitting beside her. Because, who dare think it a good idea to sit beside the Summer Prescott?

However, whether it was the alcohol already dulling her senses or the way he loosened his tie and his buttons, she kept her words to herself. Another gulp of her drink, and she spoke.

"A long day?" she prompted.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 5:04:24 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A pair of tired, half-lidded eyes flicked towards the sudden voice. They stayed there for a moment, silent, as if contemplating whether the woman was worth engaging with. His night was already rough as it stood, so the idea of interacting with a stranger was, well, less than enticing.

However, for better or for worse, he eventually relented, answering her question with a long, drawn-out sigh.

"Yeah."

A golden indented cup found its way into his hands a moment after. He took a sip from it before continuing, "...you?"

It wasn't much-- but hey, Felix isn't exactly a conversationalist.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 2:43:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
He seemed shy, or perhaps he didn't wish to speak to her at all. Had Summer not had a couple of shots already in her system, she'd be much the same. However, her tongue was looser now, betraying her thoughts.

"It always is," she answered simply as she drank her drink heavily.

Her chin was propped by her hand on the table, elevated with her elbow as she looked ahead at the wall of alcohol that was picked up and placed back as shots and drinks were ordered by customers and made by the bartender.

"I find it easy to relax with a few drinks. Sometimes some company as well, though it depends on the person."
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:19:05 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
This time he turned to the woman, eyes both dull and at the same time, lightly interested. Maybe it was because of alcohol, or maybe it was what she had said. It didn't matter. Either way, she had managed to capture the rarity that was Felix's attention after a particularly draining afternoon.

"I agree." He nodded, voice gruff and strained. Lifting his cup to his lips, the sour liquid worked wonders on his throat, burning it just enough to spark a hint of life back into his body.

An eyebrow quirked upward, Felix's eyes slowly took note of the woman beside him, giving her a long, curious look before eventually deciding to inquire further. "Is that what you're looking for tonight? Some company?"

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 23:49:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help a smirk as he questioned her intent. Was he interested? Or just wondering where her own interests lie? Either way, the little game she was initiating was enticing.

"Mmm... perhaps. If someone peaks my interest."

She acted nonchalant, but her gaze betrayed her purposefully. Her eyes scanned Felix up and down before looking back to his face again, her smile sly.

"And you?"
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 20:39:25 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Her response earned itself a nod, then a long sip. He could that he'd need more than one drink if this conversation were to continue much further.

"I'm just looking for something to occupy my mind."

It was a direct admittance, but to be honest, he didn't quite care to hide his exhaustion or his desire for a...distraction. Finishing his drink, he gestured to the bartender for enough one before returning his stony gaze back to the woman.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 15:54:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Occupy your mind?"

Well, the way he spoke made it sound like he was worn. Suffering internally. And his eyes shouted that he was tired. Or that he wanted someone to distract him, to take his mind away from the real-life world.

In a way, Summer couldn't help but pity him. He was similar to her, after all.

"Well, perhaps we can help each other then," she suggested, sipping the last of her drink.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 2:25:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Her suggestion lit the wick of his interest.

Another Moscow mule had returned to his hand, and with it, came the sweet relief of it's effects.

"What's your name?"

It wasn't a question he asked often, but the allure of the night had done it's work on him enough

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 18:46:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Another drink for him, and another drink for her. Of course, the more alcohol you put into Summer Prescott, the looser she became. The more she was willing to speak, to do things, to make mistakes.

Would a night with this man be a mistake?

"Summer. And you?"

She was already leaning forward, looking at him closely as her elbow rested on the table.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 18:28:31 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix Gallagher was the definition of a mistake, unfortunately.

Terrible at communicating, apathetic as all hell, and unaware of the feelings of those around him -- he was a walking, talking, shooting red flag.

But he held a few benefits as well. Strong, muscular arms; piercing green almond-shaped eyes; rough, callous-covered hands; razor-sharp jawline.

"Felix."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 2:29:18 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
With his name now in mind, Summer set aside her empty glass, waving the bartender down and sliding her PD over to cover not only her round of drinks, but Felix's as well. If he were to treat her to a good time...

She may as well be kind enough to pay, right? Besides, it all went on Daddy's credit card.

"Well, Felix. I'm about to head out for the night. I have a nice place to stay, a high class condo I'm renting out until I leave this business behind," she said.

Summer's lips curled as she stood, hip pointed as she gazed over him.

"Care to accompany me?"
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 21:04:19 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Sure."

Why decline a free escape from reality? Especially when the alternative seemed so...bleak.

Rising, his hand reached out towards the woman, ready to accept either one in return, or if she allowed it, wrap around her waist.

Either way, he'd lean down towards her ear and whisper gruffly, "Lead the way."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
the meeting [s]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 17:38:55 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was pleased by his response, watching as he stood beside her. She had to tilt her head up a bit to gaze at his face, though the heels didn't make it straining on her neck as she smiled.

She allowed his arm to wrap around her waist, staying close and resting a hand on his that sat at her hip as they walked out.

It didn't take long to reach her residence. A quick elevator ride and a pin punched into the door, and the condo was opened to the both of them. It was at the top of the building, secluded from the rest of the residents.

"Make yourself at home," Summer murmured against his cheek before pulling away from him, shrugging off her light coat and removing her shoes.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights