Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 19:43:20 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0399 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Leaning back in her seat as Elisabeth begins to speak, Georgette quirks a half-smile at her friend's admission. With a little laugh, she assures the other, "It is not for everyone, no? But I have always wanted to be a mother. Maybe some day." Her voice trails off and a briefly wistful look overcomes the younger woman before it is placed away - now was not the time.
[break][break]
Her head then tilts to the side at the news Elisabeth's mother had also been called 'Gigi' in her youth. Smiling warmly, Georgette gives a little shake of her head as she confirms, "No, you had never told me." As Elisabeth continues on, speaking now about her father, Georgette takes up her latte leans back comfortably in her chair.
[break][break]
She listens.
[break][break]
When she finally speaks again, Georgette assures her friend, "I would have loved to meet her. And your father." She is hardly phased by Elisabeth's suggestion to finish readying for the day. Gigi nods, shifting to move, though she does not stand until she reaches out, her hand gently clasping around Elisabeth's wrist to apply a firm pressure there. Steadying. Reassuring.
[break][break]
"But I have met you, and I am sure they are proud."
[break][break]
Georgette sips the last of her latte and stands, the disposable cup placed in one of the room's receptacles before she busies herself. Making the bed out of habit, folding her night clothes and putting them away, and finally taking the time to re-brush her teeth and hair, Gigi eventually sits on the edge of the bed and waits for Elisabeth to ready herself, the pair soon seeing themselves out of the room and out of the hotel towards the graveyard.
[break][break]
As they walk Georgette allows her thoughts to wander, a certain sadness lumping in the back of her throat as she imagines a life without her parents in them. They were getting on in years - Georgette was lovingly referred to as her mother's 'best surprise', though 'biggest shock' may have been a more apt description when paired with the ages of her elder siblings. Deciding it was best not to dwell on her thoughts, she instead laces her arm with Elisabeth, the pair side by side.
[break][break]
"We can stay as long as you would like," she murmurs in a soft voice as they reach the gates to the cemetery.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:24:37 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Cut One's Losses

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Peace lilies: flowers of rebirth and transcendence, symbolizing a purification of the soul released from all earthly concerns.[break][break]

Elisabeth had not been able to attend her parents' funerals, but the day she finally visited their grave, she had brought those stark white flowers with her. It had been her own private memorial ceremony of sorts, the planted blossoms soaking in her confessions with water and sunlight. Words she had said then came back to her: "I hope you can rest in peace. I hope you can't see the person I've had to become."[break][break]

It was a hope Elisabeth held close to her even now, as she stood beside . She squeezed the other woman's hand in her own, a white glove providing the faintest barrier between them. There was a comfort in that familiarity, even after the previous night's divergence from solitude.[break][break]

The blonde had last faced the graves of her parents in the Petalburg Woods, as she and were haunted by Ghost-type Pokemon that roamed free in the chaotic wake of the distortions. Back then, the sight of the tombstone had been enough to bow her body to her grief, unraveling her careful composure until she was reduced to tears.[break][break]

Last night, Elisabeth had cried all the tears she had left to give. It left her at peace, somehow. Cleansed.[break][break]

"It is easier to face sorrow in the light, but the night hides our tears when we need."[break][break]

Dear Gigi was wise in this, and in so many other things. She would be an excellent mother indeed, if she wished to be.[break][break]

All sentiments that Elisabeth had planned to say left her as she stood silent before the modest engraving: "FRANCIS AND GEORGIANA FIORELLI. BELOVED PARENTS." Before it, standing defiantly after seasons of neglect and decay, a single emblem flourished and flowered.[break][break]

A peace lily, still blooming even now.[break][break]

For some reason, the sight of it felt like an act of forgiveness. The part of you they loved and nurtured has not died. Not entirely. Not yet.[break][break]

"Do you think the dead can still see us, after they are gone?"

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 23:59:00 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0306 words

Georgette allows an encompassing silence to engulf the pair - the sight of the tombstone may as well be an obelisk towering before them, its oppressive solemnity a heavy weight. An almost imperceptible frown touches the young woman's lips as she looks over the stone. Old enough, but certainly not old. Just neglected. Nothing a little attention couldn't fix.
[break][break]
A gentle pressure is applied to Elisabeth's arm before Georgette releases her. Kneeling to one side, her bag is pulled into her lap to dig through its contents, a small handkerchief produced. With a faint tilt of her head to acknowledge the posed question, Georgette opens her mouth to speak, though no words are immediately forthcoming.
[break][break]
Closing her mouth, Georgette presses her mouth into a thin line as she contemplates whether to offer soft platitudes or the cold truth of her beliefs. Beneath the guise of her debate, the handkerchief in her hand is put to work freeing the stone of dirt as she polishes the surface.
[break][break]
"No," comes her reply, the desire to assuage outweighed by a sense of duty to the truth. A firm pressure applied to the headstone as she cleans it thoroughly, starting from the top and making her way towards the bottom, Georgette exhales a quiet lungful of air.
[break][break]
"I think we are like falling snow, no?" She murmurs softly. "We dance in the air and descend until we settle and compress - all ice and melded together. Then we are done. It is up to the living to remember us." Blue-green eyes briefly lift to examine Elisabeth's face as Georgette falls silent, her attention returning to the headstone to complete its polish.
[break][break]
More to herself than her companion, Georgette muses as she sits back on her heels to admire her work, "There now, that is better."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 0:30:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle

"...Falling snow, are we?" There was a romantic sensibility to the notion, stark and cold as it was. "I didn't know you were a poet, Gigi."[break][break]

Elisabeth turned her gaze skyward, the warmth of springtime a far cry from the winter the metaphor invoked. "There is a comfort in being ephemeral, I think. In being no more significant than any other life, and returning back to the earth from whence you came. I suppose flowers and snow have this in common."[break][break]

Heaven and hell both were frightening to envision, for their own reasons. There was something haunting about the idea of lingering for eternity as a spectator of the world one left behind.[break][break]

"I believe you are right. If the dead still walk among us, it is in the shadows of our mind." Her mother. Her father. Even her late husband, and his vile mother: stains that refused to vanish, no matter how hard she tried to scrub the memories -- and her hands -- clean.[break][break]

A deep inhalation of breath, and with it came the familiar scent of freshly wafting flowers.[break][break]

"Georgette." The soft way that Elisabeth called her name was like that of a child, pleading for her mother's attention. The words came out awkward, despite their careful intention. "I am not... a good person. I do not think I have been a good person for..." [break][break]

How long? When had that cruel thorn in her heart taken root? Her eyes briefly scanned the tombstone, the date etched into its stone giving her answer enough. The words trailed off, one thought swiftly replaced with another.[break][break]

"Even so. If we are naught but snow, I am glad that we were twin snowflakes caught, if but for a moment, descending on that same winter breeze."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 17:14:37 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0304 words

Georgette hums a low note in response, something akin to amusement imbued into the sound before she speaks. "Am I?"
[break][break]
The woman moves to stand as Elisabeth speaks, her hands absently dusting at her knees and backside to loosen debris gathered there; the call of her name, however, draws her attention, and blue-green eyes turn to her companion questioningly and such an odd timbre. Her head canting somewhat to the side, her lips press into a thin line at the admission, brows furrowed minutely.
[break][break]
Drawing a lungful of air, Georgette shakes her head softly as she replies, "I don't think so, Elisabeth. A bad person would not be worried if they were good, no? We are all little pieces. Black and white and grey." Her hands move absently as she speaks, as if moulding together the complex concept of a person to fit neatly into such a succinct analogy. Gigi glances up through her bangs with a soft half-smile.
[break][break]
Besides, she mused privately, who was truly good?
[break][break]
With a little nod of agreement, her smile widens a touch as she supplies in a warm, earnest timbre, "I am glad to have known you too, Elisabeth." Wordlessly, Gigi reaches out and laces her hand with Elisabeth's. Pulling the other woman's hand to her own lips, Georgette presses a kiss to the back of Elisabeth's hand and then rests her cheek over it, a measure of comfort without pretence nor obligation.
[break][break]
If they were to dance together, then with what time they had Georgette would supply as much warmth, as much solace, as she could to her battered and bruised friend. Her gaze slips back to the tombstone before them, cheek yet resting upon Elisabeth's hand as she exhales quietly.
[break][break]
"I am glad to know you," Georgette repeats gently.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,606 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 22:09:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle

Elisabeth laughed despite herself, equal parts touched and amused by 's defense of her character. "Then I suppose too few of my pieces are white for my liking," she amended, accepting the kind gesture for what it was.[break][break]

Another cruel thought whispered into Elisabeth's mind: Would Georgette offer that kindness so easily, had she known what cruel designs lurked in the basement beneath Elisabeth's little cottage? Or perhaps if she knew of the careful, slow execution of her husband at her own hands? Or how she had looked a man in the eyes within the Slateport slums, and felt nothing as she watched him suffer at her hands?[break][break]

A strange urge to confess to her wrongdoings came and went as Elisabeth met the woman's blue-green gaze, ultimately swallowing back the ill-advised impulse before it could take hold. Instead, Gigi was the one to break their mutual silence:[break][break]

"I am glad to have known you too, Elisabeth."[break][break]

That simple admission felt like absolution.[break][break]

When Georgette took her hand, Elisabeth noticed her body did not stiffen, as it usually did, in response to another's unexpected touch. Her breath did not catch in her throat; her shoulders did not sharply hunch; her eyes did not widen with terror as she flinched.[break][break]

Rather, the kiss upon her knuckles imbued Elisabeth with a fragile and welcome warmth, one that spread through her body like a flood of sunlight after a cold, pitch-black winter's night.[break][break]

"I am glad to know you."[break][break]

'You are not rabid, though you have been bitten.[break]
Do not fear the night, for it hides your tears when you need.[break]
You are pieces of white, black, and grey, like everyone else.[break]
One day, we will all be naught but fallen snow.[break]
For now, the flowers are in bloom.[break]
Trust me.'
[break][break]

Hesitant and uncertain, fumbling with the awkward grace of a newborn foal, Elisabeth reached for Georgette and pulled her close in a welcoming, platonic embrace.[break][break]

Her cheek rested against the shorter woman's shoulder, the fragrant scent of snowdrops and honeysuckle wafting from her ivory hair in a floral redolence as Elisabeth held her tight. It reminded the blonde of the heady Kalosian perfume her mother had worn, of honeysuckle and lily-of-the-valley.[break][break]

Holding felt safe. Holding her felt like home.[break][break]

"I do not know what I have done to deserve your friendship, Gigi, but I would do it a thousand times over."[break][break]

The entire gesture lasted for only a moment, but as Elisabeth pulled away, it felt as if a dark spell had been broken. A peculiar lightness filled her, bringing with it a smile that wore none of the grief that had shadowed her since their arrival.[break][break]

"Come," Elisabeth said, her hand still laced with Gigi's as she pulled her forward and away from the peace lily that flourished in this quiet place. "If we leave now, we might yet have time to enjoy more of the Rivière before the day ends, and our flight takes us home. [break][break]

"For I hear there is music, and the flowers are in bloom."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,457 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Peace Lilies [Kalos][M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 4:05:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB