ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 15:56:21 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

It was in the early morning when the eevee got dropped off at the daycare center. He remembered it very vividly. His sleepy gaze met the eager eyes of his new master, beaming ear to ear. At the time, her words were just mumble jumble. It was too early for his brain to process her bubbly excitement. But now as he woke up from his early morning nap, the words she spoke became more clear.

The young fox creature stood, front legs extended out as her butt rose into the air. Her muscles stretched, muzzle opened in a big tired yawn. And once he felt like his muscles were stretched enough, freshly opened beady eyes flickered over the many pokemon that were here with him. His master said to have fun and play nice. Surely, that was easy enough.

Spotting a small colorful plastic slid open to play on, the eevee leaped from her sleeping spot and towards the slide. In playful bounds, the eevee strolled up to the latter side of the slide. Carefully, he made his way up the latter before sitting down and sliding down the front. A giggling meow escaped him, feeling the short wind against his fur. Today was going to be fun.

for @open at route 117 doing daycare playdate. x.x im so terrible at starters.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#E9CFC9; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#E9CFC9; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 17:46:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The Eevee's big ears would soon pick up the sound of approaching footsteps. Big, powerful footsteps that could easily be mistaken for an earthquake. Large, beefy feet came into view, followed by a thick tail and a striped abdomen that looked tough as diamonds. A gigantic figure blotted out the sunlight, towering menacingly over the Normal-type Pokémon that was the very embodiment of potential. The Rhydon (a female judging by the size of the horn) lowered its massive, clawed hand seemingly in slow motion... and then gently petted the Eevee's head.

My my... Aren't you a cute lil' man? What's your name, dearie? The Rhydon asked with a warm smile. Her tone was surprisingly soft, almost maternal in nature. Never judge a Pokémon by its appearance, for its personality might surprise you!
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 21:09:00 GMT
[attr="class","fox1"]

The sound of heavy footsteps caught the eevee’s attention as he slid down the slide. He came to a stop at the end, ears perched forward. Head turned when a massive shadow was casted over his little form. Eyes wide, head titled back slightly to see the Rhydon tower over him. He let out a small meow, ears fell back when the large pokemon extended her clawed hand out towards him.

Out of fear, the eevee coward and flinched. Eyes closed and body tensed, ready for the hit or scratched that surely would follow. But when a soft tap on the head was the sensation instead of a hit, his beady eyes opened to look upon the fellow daycare pokemon as a caring motherly voice asked him a question.

“My…My.. n-name?” The eevee replied in a stutter, still partly traumatized by the large pokemon that towered over him, “Oh! She calls me Arroyo.” The eevee straighten out from his cowardly stance, long ears lifted and head titled to one side. “What does your human call you?”

for at route 117 doing daycare playdate.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 10:38:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
What a pretty name! My human calls me Donna. The gentle giant of a Pokémon responded, pointing a claw at herself. Arroyo's cowardly stance didn't go unnoticed by the bipedal pachyderm. She fully understood how her size could intimidate smaller critters, but it still hurt her feelings a bit.

None of that showed, though, as the female Rhydon maintained her pleasant grin. You sounded like you were having fun earlier. What game were you playing, sweetie? She asked, keeping up her maternal disposition. That Eevee looked rather young, so it was unlikely that its trainer had left it there for breeding purposes. So, treating him like a little boy made sense.
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 23:48:34 GMT
[attr="class","fox1"]

Bushy tail wagged when the rhyhorn complimented his name that his trainer gave him, ears forward and a smile in his eyes. “Thank you! Its nice to meet you Donna!” The once fear of being trampled on by a bigger pokemon has now faded, leaving him more relaxed and carefree.

“Oh,” he started, gaze shifted to the colorful slide behind him, “I was just sliding down this thing that the humans left here.” Gaze returned to the pokemon, headed titled to one side. “Do you want to play on it with me?” A sudden wave of energy pulsed through him, leaping forward and darting around the rhyhorn to the back side of the slide.

“All you got to do is climb up this side…” the creature paused, carefully lifting his paws up the latter before appearing on top, “And then you end up here. And when you’re ready…” The eevee sat down and scooted forward, letting gravity do the work and slide down. “WEEEEE!”

Once at the bottom, he turned to the rhyhorn. “See! You try!” The eevee moved away form the slide, eager to watch Donna go down.

for at route 117 doing daycare playdate.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 11:16:39 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
As the little Eevee warmed up to the Ground-type goliath, he explained that he had been trying his paw at this slide that had been installed in the daycare facility by the people running it. Ah, I see. That does sound like a fun activity. Donna mused.

The Pokémon of many evolutions proceeded to demonstrate how the slide worked, urging his newfound friend to try it out too. A sweatdrop manifested on the Rhydon's head. I'm... not sure if that will work, sweetie. That thing looks like it was made for smaller Pokémon. She observed.

Indeed, as soon as she tried to climb the ladder with her massive feet, the first step snapped in half with a loud creak. She definitely wouldn't be able to get all the way up without flattening the whole contraption under her immense weight. I'm afraid this won't do. I'm far too big and heavy. The gargantuan Ground type admitted with a slightly dejected frown.

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 18:21:27 GMT
[attr="class","fox1"]

Large ears dropped when the massive ground-type didn’t seem to think she could enjoy the slide like he. And when the Rhydon attempted to climb up the ladder, the very first step let out a loud snap and broke. Arryo expression saddened, seeing this bothered the heavy pokemon.

In hope to cheer his new friend up, the normal type fox let his gaze search for something else that maybe they would do together. Ear perked up when his gaze landed on an empty teeter totter. “Why don’t we try out that toy over there?” He asked, moving towards the object in question, “That could be something fun we can do together.”

Once at the teeter totter, the male pokemon sat at the one side that was down. His gaze shifted to the Rhydon. “Can you get on the other side?”

for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. rip eevee xDD

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 15:35:57 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Donna gave her tiny friend a somewhat skeptical look. She had a strong feeling that this was going to end badly for Arroyo, but he seemed so excited about it. She didn't wanna break the little boy's heart by denying his request.

I can certainly do that... The Rhydon nodded, approaching the seesaw with visible trepidation. Yet, as soon as she sat on the other side with her grotesque rear, the Eevee that weighed less than a feather was catapulted high into the air! Temporarily becoming a Flying type must have been such a horrible, traumatic experience for the poor thing. Definitely not fun in the slightest.

Oh dear! Oh no! I am so sorry! Don't worry, sweetie, I'll catch you! Donna cried out, positioning herself directly below the plummeting vulpine Pokémon and extending her massive arms, waiting for gravity to bring him to her... hopefully.

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 20:50:14 GMT
[attr="class","fox1"]

As the Rhydon expected, the eevee went flying through the air. His heart raced, body went weightless as he suddenly because a flying type. Part of him wanted to yell out ‘weeeee’, the other had a damn near heart attack. And as he reached the peak of his ascend, gravity began to pull him back down to earth.

Eyes widened with fear, body wiggling in hoped to be line a true cat and land on his feet. However even if he landed on his feet, surely a bone would break. Luckily for him, Donna was ready to catch him. “Please catch me,” he cried out just feet from the ground.

Despite the hard exterior of the rock and ground type, the Rhydon somehow softened his land against her arms. Still, the capture took his breath way. He gasped for air, heart raced so fast. He took several deep breaths, trying to comprehend what just happened. And only after a few minutes to gather himself, his gaze turned to Donna with a half smile still partly stunned. “Thanks for catching me.”

for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. that was funny. tehe. sorry for the wait!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,644 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 12:33:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Donna was in bona fide panic mode, sweating bullets the closer Arroyo got to crashing into the cold, cruel earth below. If only she hadn't sat on that seesaw none of this would've happened. Curse her dummy thick, egg-bearing hips!

Luckily, the wondrous flying Eevee landed squarely in her arms without a hitch, albeit visibly shaken from the whole experience, expressing gratitude to his savior. Don't mention it, sweetie. It was my fault in the first place that this happened. The Rhydon replied with a relieved smile, gently setting the diminutive fox back on the ground.

Games can be fun, but if you're not careful, you might get hurt. It's best to always know what your limits are. The Drill Pokémon imparted a lesson upon the young Eevee like the benevolent mother figure she was, while patting his head.

Just then, the Day-Care Lady appeared, a kind elderly woman in a kimono, waving at the two Pokémon. "There you are, darlings. It looks like your trainers have come to pick you up." She told them, closing out a day that had been quite eventful to say the least.
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 0:55:14 GMT
[attr="class","fox1"]

Still a little shaken by his flight, the eevee nodded to Donna’s words of wisdom while she placed him down on his feet. He smiled, mouth opened to ask her if she wanted to play another game. A better game. Maybe… Tag?

But before he could get the words out, the daycare human interrupted their fun. Large ears fell, eyes widened and fell sad. “It was nice playing with you Donna!” The young eevee called out, plucked off the ground by one of the humans and being carried off. “Hope we can play together again!”

Shortly after their farewell, a high pitch giggle filled his large ears. Gaze fell upon his master, her pink haired all the way down to the ground. “How was your day Arroyo?”

for at route 117 doing daycare playdate. all done!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
playground fun [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 1:09:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: