saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 15:03:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's the impact against the ground that brings him back to consciousness.[break][break]

the gasp for air is immediate, needed as the pain overwhelms him. naturally, he yells, the harshness of it only seems to cascade with each knock on her door.[break][break]

he could've gone anywhere else. should've, perhaps. but this is where he feels safest.[break][break]

with her.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 20:55:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She’s dozed off, sleeping with her head on a pile of papers at the kitchen counter when the harsh knock startles her awake. Her body convulses as she sits up suddenly, inhaling her own gasp for air.

A yell send s shiver down her spine before her brain even comprehends what’s happening. There’s an urgency to the knocks that rap against the door, “I’m coming, I’m coming,” she mumbles, probably not even loud enough for anyone but herself to here.

The urgency of the situation presses heavier on her as the screams become more clear, more familiar.

Is that -? No . . .

Her heart drops into her stomach when she opens the door, “Matias?!”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 8:21:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the usual green of virizion's coat is tainted by shades of red; the lighter being from her own wounds. it's only after the door opens and she sees eva that virizion sprints off, leaving behind a trail of MAGICAL LEAVES that seem to fall quicker than usual.[break][break]

"i, uh—"[break][break]

he coughs.[break][break]

"i need help."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 2:42:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva barely notice’s Virizion bolt off. Her gaze is glued to Matias, stunned by the bloody mess she sees before her. A knot twists in her throat, cutting off the questions that spill through her mind. Normally, she wouldn’t have such a visceral reaction and instinct would take over, but when it’s someone you love, all rational thought goes out the window.

“Matias, wha-” the words are cut short by the knot that twists harder, choking her. She’s frantic, lost.

Eva leans forward, throwing one of his arms over her shoulders. She bears as much of his weight as she can to help him into the house, “Blade!” she manages to scream, summoning the Gallade to his other side to carry him towards the kitchen. A heal pulse bleeds from his palms, bathing Matias in a soft pink light to sooth his discomfort.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:20:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

HEAL PULSE does what it can to subdue the pain. his breathing slows, barely soothed by the soft pink light as he's placed on a chair in the kitchen.[break][break]

"shoulder..."[break][break]

his hand moves to gesture up to his right, to the knife still embedded in flesh. then, it gestures behind him. his body twists slightly to reveal a ripped fabric running down his back.[break][break]

"...and my back."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 4:45:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 heal pulse does little to help him. The wounds are extensive and there’s only so much Blade can do. He can sense Eva is distraught, confused, and most of all, scared. You can see it in her wide eyes, brimming with tears at the corners as she takes in sight of her lover.

Blade moves first, disappearing to retrieve the emergency medical kit she takes into the field. Surely that has enough supplies to at least stabilize him. Before leaving, he sends in Kamal, the Roserade, who waddles into the kitchen with his own look of distress.

“Matias I- What th-“ her eyes widen even further at the sight of the blade, “Fuck, Matias!” her hands gently probe the surrounding tissues, ensuring the knife isn’t stuck in something rather that would prevent her from removing it. The Roserade holds out his flowers, dancing to let a stun spore fall into a neat pile on the tile. After snapping on a pair of gloves, she scoops some up, sprinkling it over his wounds. The resulting, localized paralysis should help calm the nerves and reduce the painful muscle spasms.

“T-Try and hold still,” it’s unclear if she’s speaking to Matias or herself. Her hands tremble strongly as she fights back the fear that grips her heart.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 5:07:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite his wandering state of mind, he's aware enough to see the distraught and panic and fear behind her eyes. duty may compel her but it doesn't rid her of her worries.[break][break]

so, as the STUN SPORE washes over his wounds, he reaches out for her hands, seeking to calm the tremble in them.[break][break]

"it's okay, eva."[break][break]

blood smears across her hands.[break][break]

"i trust you."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:12:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Trust has nothing to do with it. In fact, it doesn’t even cross her mind. She’s not nervous she can’t fix him, she terrified she could have lost him. Hell, a knife is literally in his back. The scratches that stretch down the length of it are deep enough to leave lasting scars.

His touch does little to calm her. She feels the slick warm blood as it smears across her hand.

”It’s not ok.”

She shakes her head, leaning to press her forehead against his. She takes a moment to thank Arceus he’s alive.

Blade reappears with the medical pack slung over his shoulder. He sets it beside her before moving to grab an armful of rags to wipe away the blood.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:48:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

no, it's not okay.[break][break]

his head gently shakes as his forehead presses against hers. his eyes shut then, too tired to say anything other than a "yeah."[break][break]

blade soon returns with the medical pack. by now, the STUN SPORE has spread across his wounds, seeping into flesh and blood. it does enough.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 6:35:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She can feel him fading beneath her touch. The threat is enough to partially break her out of her paralysis. Her head tilts again, up this time to press her lips gently against his forehead.

She’d save him

She always has. This time would be no different. With a sharp inhale, she stands, moving towards the pack to collect a few items. They still won’t be enough for the extent of his wounds. She hesitates for a moment, glancing back at him.

”Matias, I think we should take you to a hospital.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 12:01:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

hospital brings with it questions. complications.[break][break]

what happened? how did they get away? how did they hurt you this bad?[break][break]

too complicated.[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"can't have the press..."[break][break]

imagine what would think of all this?[break][break]

"is there somewhere private?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 6:02:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His skepticism brings even more concern. Why wouldn’t he want anyone to know what happened? Surely, the only people who could do something like this to an Elite Four member were strong Rocket Operatives. Eva would never imagine in a million year it was her sweet, innocent that tore him apart.

For a moment, she thinks on his question. Somewhere private? Here. That’s all she can think of, “No, I don’t think so . . . But the press? Really? That’s what you’re worried about? Not the fact that you have a fucking knife sticking out of your back?!” there’s more than a hint of frustration in her voice. It snaps like a whip, but not quite as sharp. It’s still laced with worry and fear. Her brows furrow as she moves back towards him in frustration.

She’s the sure the knife isn’t penetrating any major blood vessels. She’s prepared with towels to apply pressure and Blade to aid with HEAL PULSE to slow the bleeding, “I’m gonna need you to lie down for this,” Pulling the knife and applying adequate pressure would require considerable strength, pretty much her whole body weight.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 10:41:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

too many secrets, and yet he makes no attempt to unearth them. he even goes so far as to chuckle at her furstration.[break][break]

"blame ."[break][break]

joke aside, he does listen to her instructions. HEAL PULSE slows the bleeding as he turns to lie down, grunting as he does so.[break][break]

he trusts her with his life, so why can't he trust her with his secrets?[break][break]

"ready."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 13:54:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He laughs and jokes, it only makes her more frustrated. As he lies down, she kneels beside him, towels in hand. Her brows seem permanently pinched in annoyance.

”Is this funny to you, Matias?”

He keeps his secrets close, but she also hasn’t asked. She will, eventually. Once he’s more stable.

“This is gonna hurt,” she warns, gripping the knife with one hand.

”One.”

“Two.”

Pull.

It comes out clean and Eva leans forward, pressing the thick towels and al her body weight onto the open wound to control the bleeding. HEAL PULSE continues to bleed from Blade’s palms across Matias’s back.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ASCENT
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 14:08:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

his head shakes in response to her question. her frustrations are heard, seen, and understood, and he'll be sure to make up for it once he's in a better place. for now, all he needs to focus on is—[break][break]

"shit—"[break][break]

the blade slides out, and blood starts to pour. he does his best to keep his breathing but it's difficult; fuck, it's difficult.[break][break]

"th..." a breath, "...thank you."