Scarlet

Tali, Celes
She/Her
January 21
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer/Musician
Cadet
Know stars guide you through the darkest night.
awards
126 posts
Talia Celes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @talia
Talia Celes
Sea Queens [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 23:59:27 GMT
Talia Celes Avatar
i'll chase the light of that distant star
There were few greater joys for Talia than that of soaring through the sky on her Dragonair, watching the sea glittering down below. Safely riding upon Lyra's back, she sometimes closed her eyes and imagined she flew on the back of the legendary Lugia, safekeeping the glittering seas from harm with a beat of its majestic wings.

Today, however, she kept her eyes open wide to see if anything of interest appeared on the many water routes below. Many Pokemon of various types had been seen in this area, and part of her mission as a new Cadet in the League was to prepare a team capable of defending civilians from harm. This seemed the ideal place to start.

"Oh look, Lyra!" A little gasp escaped her as Talia saw an unfamiliar figure come into view, that of a female trainer riding upon the back of some Water-type Pokemon.

Curiosity compelled her to descend towards this stranger, whom Talia smiled at warmly. "Hello! I couldn't help notice you were out here, too," the girl said, waving in friendly greeting. "Are you also searching for Pokemon, by chance? It can be awfully lonely out here."

● flying/water/dragon DW ●
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Hazel

she/her
June 15
Pacifidlog Town
Bisexual
Ranger
cadet
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adriana
Adriana Delmar
Sea Queens [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 18:25:08 GMT
Adriana Delmar Avatar
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Adriana’s out for a normal patrol, gently coasting through the water with her hands around Fluyt the Swampert’s neck. Gently drifting through the waves with not a care in the world and enjoying Hoenn’s warm weather. She’s grateful to be able to do this, especially given how turbulent Hoenn has been recently. Just being able to get away and relax for a moment seems like a godsend these days.[break]

She feels a shadow fall over her and looks up. A Dragonair flies through the sky, dropping down towards her. She spots a figure and squints, making out what she assumes is the Dragonair’s Trainer. She waves up to them, barely making out the words until they descend further.[break]

“Oh! Well, I wasn’t specifically out looking for that but I suppose if something pops up I wouldn’t be opposed!” She thinks of the recent danger on Mt. Pyre. She doesn’t want to be alone if something like that pops up and she definitely doesn’t want someone else to get caught up in it too. “I’d love to tag along with you though! Name’s Adriana! It’s nice to meet you!”[break]

As she finishes her introduction, she starts to feel something underneath her. The sea is churning ever so slightly as if something is surfacing. “Oh! Seems like we won’t have to search for long!”

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #78c5dc; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #78c5dc; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #78c5dc; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #78c5dc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #78c5dc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #78c5dc; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #78c5dc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #78c5dc; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sea Queens [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 6:41:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: