Toshiaki Macallan
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 19:44:13 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

Another day, another instance where Toshiaki lends his aid to those in need. He’s a busy body indeed. Many people don’t enjoy picking up trash, let alone without pay, but Toshiaki isn’t like most people.[break][break]
Thankfully he isn’t alone in the endeavor. Furret and Zigazoon are on the move digging for any trash that lies underneath the sand. The little scamps go on ahead but not out of their trainer’s site, collecting stuff to throw in the large black garbage bag that he’s been hauling around since sunrise.[break][break]
He swipes some stray dirt off his freckled nose and grins. “Good job, guys! Remember to keep a look-out for any misplaced Pokemon too, okay?”[break][break]
MISSION | OPEN.

[attr="class","TTbottom"]

[attr="class","TTname"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","TTsubtxt"]i can't go on much longer
not knowing what i'm worth

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

[attr="class","TTcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain b] color: #FABE52; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 20:02:37 GMT
Berthold Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but in the process.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

A smile formed upon Berthold’s lips as he stood there, upon the sandy beach of Slateport. His eyes took in the view of the regal sea. It reminded him of times long past. Better times. He allowed the moment to take hold, the memories to flood. Nothing truly did beat the view of the sea. But alas he knew that wasn’t why he was here. [break][break]
Having recently arrived in Hoenn, he was just slowly getting established. Housing was in order for now, albeit be it temporarily. Now he was just getting his bearings, and he figured the best way to do that would be to help the League with some menial tasks. Right now, removing the trash from the beach. And, to be honest it was a sorry sight. People littered as if they owned the place.
[break][break]
A sigh escaped him as he began to fold out the first of many trash bags that he had brought. To any onlookers, it would seem nothing out of the ordinary just an old man wearing a casual but worn-jacket with jeans to match. Glasses resting neatly upon the ridge of his nose. He had filled half of the trash bag when his eyes spotted a fellow trash-remover accompanied by a pair of Pokémon. He straightened himself and gave the boy a greeting wave. “Well, hello there. It is nice to see that I am not the only one who thought the beach could do with a good cleaning!” He spoke politely, as he beamed a friendly smile in their direction.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 1:11:28 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

He had been here since the break of dawn with energy to spare. The sole volunteer mind you, but Toshiaki had the manpower of about a whole sport’s team! So picking up trash was no problem for him and his stellar Pokemon. Still, seeing someone else actively participate was a refreshing sight for sure. He grins, waving back with his free hand.[break][break]
“Yo, gramps!” He calls out, emulating the older man’s friendlessness. A lot of people his age don’t tend to volunteer, so it made more sense for him to see older people around these parts. Not that he minded! He walks the small distance kept between them, his Pokemon scurrying playfully around his feet with each step. He chuckles, before gazing out at the beautiful sparkling ocean.[break][break]
“Sometimes all this junk washes ashore or people are careless and toss it wherever.” Furret pops another crushed can into the garbage bag. Toshiaki pets the Pokemon atop the head in praise. “I never grew up near the ocean. But I like seeing it clean. What about you gramps? Oh! Shoot. My bad, manners. I’m Toshiaki, what’s your name gramps?”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 16:59:03 GMT
[nospaces]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but the process.

[break][break]
Berthold could do naught but smile and chuckle a bit as the youngster called out in equal friendliness. It was nice to see someone of that age who hadn’t been turned sour by all that fancy ‘social media’ that the youngsters used nowadays.
[break][break]
While awaiting the young man’s approach. Berthold noticed the wrapping of some sort of candy half-buried in the sand. He couldn’t recognize the name, but he picked it up and threw it in the trash bag nonetheless. When he had done so, the boy had reached him. His friendly eyes kept watching over the boy as he began to speak, giving small polite nods when they were appropriate.
[break][break]
“Indeed, it is unfortunate that the trash somehow finds a way into the ocean.” He spoke solemnly for a brief second. “There is no better sight than to look out upon the ocean, no matter its mood it is still a beautiful sight.” His solemn voice turned more appreciative, as his words brought for the lingering emotions from memories of old. “Alas, I was unfortunately not lucky enough to grow up near the ocean. But, I’ve seen it plenty of times as an adult.” He smiled at the boy. Though the boy had remembered to introduce himself, Berthold found himself forgetting that little detail completely.
[break][break]
“Oh right, it seems I forgot to introduce myself as well. It is a pleasure to meet you Toshiaki. My name is Berthold. But I do not mind if you wish to continue calling me gramps.” A few low chuckles emerged from him. He couldn't help but make a mental comparison between the boy and his children, they had all been so eager and seemingly full of boundless energy back when they were small.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 17:32:53 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

His mother used to say that people aren’t born with kind hearts, only wants and desires at first. Because a kind heart is something you flourish and grow and not everyone is capable of doing that. Luckily, Toshiaki was one of those chosen few. Mostly untainted by passing trends and social media he does a lot of things his peer group wouldn’t normally, like volunteer his free time. Though once an angry and lonely individual he conquered that part of himself. Now he genuinely cares for the vast world he frequents and can befriend just about anyone he meets, be it elder or child.[break][break]
“Berthold, huh? That name suits you pretty well, but I think I'll keep calling ya Gramps!” He grins, lowering his trash bag so Zigzagoon could dump in his trash findings. Mostly candy wrappers or crushed bottles. “The beach is one of my favorite spots. Not only for me, but my Pokemon! So I try to come every now and then to make sure it’s clean.”[break][break]
The league was also appreciative of Toshiaki’s assistance, too. He was an eager Bidoof and loved to people-please. Going back to work Furret pushes her nose into the sand while Zigzagoon hurriedly follows her, leaving the two trainers to converse as they clean up the beach.[break][break]
“So, what brings you to Hoenn then? If you don’t mind me asking. You don’t seem like just a tourist.”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 18:26:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[break][break]
Berthold gave him a small accepting nod. Gramps would be his nickname now, at least between the two of them. He didn’t mind. Life was too short to be bothered by such details. He then listened to the boy enthusiastically explaining how the beach was one of his favorite spots. Berthold couldn’t fault him for that. “And that in itself is commendable if only there were more people like you!” Berthold commented. An appreciative smile upon his lips.
[break][break]
He found another piece of trash, he took a few steps towards it, grabbed it, and in the trash bag it went. Just in time for Toshiaki’s question to be aired. “Oh, I don’t mind at all.” He looked at the boy. “Oh, that might very well be because I am not. I have recently moved here. Figured it was time for a breath of fresh air.” Another piece of wrapping was spotted within his vision. But as he bent down he felt a bit of stretching pain in his back. Oh, bother. He couldn’t help but think realized how he hadn’t been bending down properly for work like this. Quickly he corrected his posture and instead bent down using his legs rather than back. Much better. He thought at the relief proper posturing brought him.
[break][break]
“And, if you don’t mind me asking. What about you? Are you a native of this wonderful region?” With kind eyes did he look to the boy, gauging his reaction to the question. Not because he was expecting anything out of the ordinary, it was merely a habit.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 3:37:25 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

“Me? Nah. I’m from Johto, but my mum raised me in Galar.” He plops another piece of trash into his comically large garbage bag. He’ll be needed to turn this one in soon! However Toshiaki knows there are no prizes for achievements like this, just good karma. Still he aims to fill the next one nonetheless. [break][break]
“I guess you can say I came to Hoenn for a change of pace? I went back to Johto temporarily for the Pokeathlon. I was running track and field in the beginner division, pretty good at it too.” An understatement, as many were desperate to recruit him in the youth division and beyond. His expression softens. “I loved it. I did but — I wanted to broaden my horizons and try out being a trainer lil’ more!”[break][break]
Little white lies mixed in truth. He missed running out in the fields. But he needed his damn dad off his back before he could continue any of that..[break][break]
With more trash, after depositing it Furret and Zigazoon cuddle at his legs, which makes Toshiaki giggle. “Now I have a bunch of Pokemon and new goals in sight. What about you, gramps. Do you like Pokemon?”[break][break]

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 19:55:33 GMT
[nospaces]

Berthold listened patiently to the boy, while they both went about doing their ‘job.’ He wasn’t surprised by the fact the boy came from another region. It was normal for youngsters like that to travel abroad. Even he had done so back in his younger years. He nodded acknowledging when the Toshiaki spoke about PokéAthlon. While he hadn’t participated in that before, he had met a few athletes back in the day. Now that he thought about it, that was back in Johto, hmm a weird coincidence, but nothing more.
[break][break]
Then Toshiaki went on to speak about how he had a bunch of Pokémon and new goals, and such. It was all the things that made the eyes of youngsters sparkle. He couldn’t help but feel a pang of nostalgia as he remembered the good ol’ days when he had been like that.
[break][break]
He chuckled when the question was directed at him. “Why, yes I do. I love Pokémon.” He noticed the fullness of his trash bag and decided to close it and tie a knot on it, before fetching a new one. “I used to be quite the trainer.” An ounce of pride found its way into his voice, soon followed by a sigh. “Alas, I can’t make such claims any longer. I am long past my prime.”
[break][break]
A small pause emerged for a few seconds before Berthold decided on what to say. “I do hope you reach your goals, and if I may be so bold. What is it you wish to achieve?” He unfolded the new trash bag and began to pick up what little trash was in his vicinity.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 21:59:24 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

“Woah, really? I bet you were an awesome trainer!”[break][break]
Now that it’s brought to his attention.. What did Toshiaki wish to achieve? It’s a solid enough question. One he hasn’t put much thought into. Before his freedom was strictly limited, forced to follow a life path that made his heart wrench in pure agony. Sometimes he’s still in that survival mode, appeasing everyone and everybody around him just to have a little bit of breathing room. [break][break]
Though now, Toshiaki has the freedom to mess up and experiment as much as he wants. [break][break]
“I think.. I want to see and experience the world around me?” He picks up the last bit of trash he finds, smiles out towards the tidied sandy shores that seem to sparkle in gratitude. The beach is clean and his thoughts are also crystal clear. [break][break]
“No lie, I’ve been pretty sheltered and spoiled my whole life.. so I want to learn all that I can about the world, good and the bad.”
[break][break]
After another quick trash run both his Pokemon return. He praises them both with a sufficient amount of headpats. He grins afterwards towards the old man. “As long as these little guys are in the picture with me, then I’m fine with whatever I do or don’t accomplish!”[break][break]
| MISSION

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 6:50:41 GMT
[nospaces]

[break][break]
Berthold couldn’t help but laugh a bit. It was nice to feel the unbridled belief in him that this boy seemed to have. But, the endless enthusiasm seemed to halt for a bit when the question of goals was directed back to him.
[break][break]
While Berthold listened to the boy’s answer, he found a fair bit of trash, so much in fact that the second trash bag was half full by the time Toshiaki was done talking. And with that, the beach seemed to be clean or at least cleaner than when they had begun. It’s sand sparkling in competition with the ocean itself.
[break][break]
Berthold gave a very approving nod. “Indeed!” Berthold replied. “Life is all about what you make of it!” Berthold spoke wisely. If only he could claim to have had it all as figured out as Toshiaki had, back when he was that young. “And, I hope you get to experience all you want from life and achieve the goals you decide on, though for a young man like you, I am certain you will!” An encouraging tone in his voice
[break][break]
With another look out over the beach he concluded that their job was probably done here. “Well, I believe the beach has been properly cleaned now.” He hoisted the one and a half trash bags, one in each hand, and then said. “It was a pleasure talking with you. I hope to see you around someday, Toshiaki!” And with his farewells said, he went to turn in his trash bags and continue with his day.
[break][break]
OOC: Yeah this is probably a good place to end it.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
One Man's Trash (M)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 19:16:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: